Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@wojak out of curiosity, what was your reason for targeting me? Also tbh, that reveal was bigger than I expected. Probably would've opted for you to still withhold that for now but what's done is done.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
@wojak out of curiosity, what was your reason for targeting me? Also tbh, that reveal was bigger than I expected. Probably would've opted for you to still withhold that for now but what's done is done.
blocking a mafia kill. You and Digitaldude claimed the same thing, and you sounded more suspicious.

I still think I did block a mafia kill. So, save yourself with anything concrete if you can.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@wojak out of curiosity, what was your reason for targeting me? Also tbh, that reveal was bigger than I expected. Probably would've opted for you to still withhold that for now but what's done is done.
I decided to reveal it after you said, you managed to learn from me in N2.
That would mean you were blocked for one night, Which of course I know is true. I wanted to give
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wanted to give you a chance to defend yourself. As I knew part of your statements were true.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So, I guess it is a good time to make a big reveal and make myself a mafia target in the process.

But hey, that's going to clear up some confusion.

So, I am the town prostitute.

Night 1, I targeted and blocked Sam. He did claim getting blocked and this is how I know I was able to use my role. He was a town

Night 2, I targeted Baka. And she also said she was blocked. And I confirm this. Therefore I am pretty sure she is a town. So I passed her the pgo.

Night 3, I targeted Holt. And he also claimed he was blocked. I still think he is a mafia because there was no kill and I like to think that I blocked a mafia from killing. But if he managed to learn from me in night2 then he might learn my role if given another night. That being said, with the information we have I don't think we can trust him. Sure he was blocked...but if he was the janitor then it is him being blocked that stopped a kill. And being the killer himself, he would certainly know that he was blocked. So, it is kind of easy for him to claim that.


With this I have basically said every info I had. And after this I don't think I will last long. If anyone has any question about my revelation, I would happily answer them.
Ngl these block targets look kinda like an Escort
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But interesting, lots to consider hm
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
GrySun probably played me for a fool though.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I said I learned from Wojak N2...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Are you reading at all on just tunneling because I didn't properly consider things? I literally said I assumed passing was first (which it isn't). That is only the reasoning I took for my actions, and I'm not saying that is actually how things happened. However I am saying PGO was spent before Wojak, because I targeted him and didn't die.
No, not tunneling, I was just explaining how the PGO couldn.t have been used up, unless sam pulled a dumb and dumber and targeted farf knowing that she had pgo.

Or maybe James targeted Farf if he realized he can (defuse the potato which was also on her) even if it.s not on him. Need to check his spirit post to see, he did mention he didn.t realize he could have targetted it since D1.

Which brings me back to Farf and Gry being scum theory.

Why? Because Gry sending potato to farf knowing evil would send pgo to her, so if james tried to defuse he.d die.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I recommend you guys kill gry. I don.t think holt is mafia.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Ngl these block targets look kinda like an Escort
I knew you were gonna find something with this. You I know, If I were a mafia, I wish I could play like you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can you also add why you targeted those 3 people specifically? What made you want to block Sam N1 etc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I knew you were gonna find something with this. You I know, If I were a mafia, I wish I could play like you.
Man, I wish I could play mafia like this too lmao.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I recommend you guys kill gry. I don.t think holt is mafia.
I agree with this. He is playing great if he is a mafia. And not good if he is a town.

Not to mention he first questioned the holt votes and now questions my reveal.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I agree with this. He is playing great if he is a mafia. And not good if he is a town.

Not to mention he first questioned the holt votes and now questions my reveal.
What am I doing not good as town? Not my best game for sure but I‘d say blame lies on many people for the confusing mess we ended up with.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Can you also add why you targeted those 3 people specifically? What made you want to block Sam N1 etc
Before holt, I didn't give it much thought...because no one stood out that much...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Before holt, I didn't give it much thought...because no one stood out that much...
So was it an accident you picked Sakura N2 who was Necromancer and could confirm herself with dead Spy?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
So was it an accident you picked Sakura N2 who was Necromancer and could confirm herself with dead Spy?
sakura is not completely by accident. after Panda's lynch I thought she is a good candidate for a block. no one stood out much. so have to go without thinking much.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farf thoughts on Shijima‘s slip now? :crying
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Brand not Baka
Besides you throwing salt to the wound?
I still think that first post I held on to was fabricated (but yeah to protect the role he had) and not correcting it reinforced me being in a tunnel... But I apologize to him cause rereading stuff after his death makes this even more bitter, tho there's hindsight. I do think, Gry, we shouldnt discards his words on who he'd suspect as a Detective, a note for you, he did have 2 night actions we can assume. Guess as players, me and him don't rly match, I'll prolly always get annoyed / paranoid with the lack of intel (see interactions with Raven) and he prolly feels I don't allow him to play freely...

And I'll correct that info there.


Wojak, why Sam in N1?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So, I guess it is a good time to make a big reveal and make myself a mafia target in the process.

But hey, that's going to clear up some confusion.

So, I am the town prostitute.

Night 1, I targeted and blocked Sam. He did claim getting blocked and this is how I know I was able to use my role. He was a town

Night 2, I targeted Baka. And she also said she was blocked. And I confirm this. Therefore I am pretty sure she is a town. So I passed her the pgo.

Night 3, I targeted Holt. And he also claimed he was blocked. I still think he is a mafia because there was no kill and I like to think that I blocked a mafia from killing. But if he managed to learn from me in night2 then he might learn my role if given another night. That being said, with the information we have I don't think we can trust him. Sure he was blocked...but if he was the janitor then it is him being blocked that stopped a kill. And being the killer himself, he would certainly know that he was blocked. So, it is kind of easy for him to claim that.


With this I have basically said every info I had. And after this I don't think I will last long. If anyone has any question about my revelation, I would happily answer them.
why on earth would you block me :(, such a bad choice omg
holt confirming he was successful on N2 but not N3

I don't think holt is mafia, plus how is me confirming i got blocked N2 making me look like town, but him confirming he got blocked N3 not making him look like town?

ok so i got blocked last night by the escort
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
  1. So 1 block is wasted on "townie" Holt , 1 mafia team killed their traitor and another got blocked by escort if they have one. Is the scenario you are feeding me right now
  2. Didn't we have 3 kills, we have 4 parties here you people
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
there wasn't much reason,
sam was a random target...both sam and sakura was supposed to be my mafia buddy according to naive traitor pm. At that point I did not help out the town much either.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Whenever I have any free 30 mins (fml) I wanna cross wojak, Baka and Kat claims as well cause imo those blocks don't explain 2+ actions on Gry that yield no results. Couldn't think thru yet.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Can you also add why you targeted those 3 people specifically? What made you want to block Sam N1 etc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Man, I wish I could play mafia like this too lmao.
but you do play mafia like this :3
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I agree with this. He is playing great if he is a mafia. And not good if he is a town.

Not to mention he first questioned the holt votes and now questions my reveal.
gry is a very good player, I've been saying all game he wouldn't play this bad as town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top