Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I did Sickly dd, for when Holt flipped. GB was a goner today imo but mafia killed him.

@GrySun how can we have 2 mafia teams + SS in game of this size?

Votekill Brandish


This small misplay by him left me wondering.
My game has been impeccable so far. Are you actually mafia?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
SS is either Farf or Brand.

Mafias are everyone except me, Marm, Erin?

Sad life.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun how can we have 2 mafia teams + SS in game of this size?
Hosts, uh, find a way. Cresgaem.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Exactly my thoughts Farf and Brand.

Also DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He revealed after Erin, This sloppy plays just can't be given passes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Brand used Sickly, so unless he decided to forego killing for credibility Farf is the more likely SS atm?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I am not SS. My main role is Townie. I've been trying to bait all game as the only good thing you can get out of that role is to be Sleeper, or at least be Death Miller for the lolz. And if I have to die as town taking a bullet is quite helpful.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe SS also has some weird Janitor permanent secondary going on, then it could still be 1 big mafia and 1 SS. Impossible to guess these things like this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am not SS. My main role is Townie. I've been trying to bait all game as the only good thing you can get out of that role is to be Sleeper, or at least be Death Miller for the lolz. And if I have to die as town taking a bullet is quite helpful.
So you are recruited Sleeper? 🤔
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am not SS. My main role is Townie. I've been trying to bait all game as the only good thing you can get out of that role is to be Sleeper, or at least be Death Miller for the lolz. And if I have to die as town taking a bullet is quite helpful.
your main role is townie? YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A MAFIA MAN!!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hello Whoville. So they finally got Jam-who/Baka-who. Kind of mean considering Jam-who just had to catch up with the whole thread only to die immediately. So the Janitor wasn't temporary it seems. GB-who killed by Janitor doesn't help us as we needed to know if he was a bad guy or not, which the former is more likely. We can only hope/assume he was one of the mafia or TP.

I targetted Brandish tonight btw and got no PM again which once again can mean either blocked by Escort or Brandish didn't target anyone (which he should have I believe even if he didn't say what his primary role was). Either way, it doesn't help much and I wish I would just get killed at night instead because this is frustrating already. But I guess it makes sense they prefer to keep blocking a possibly paranoid spy instead of killing it for now.

I blocked holt. Escort blocked Baka

which means janitor kill got saved by some protecting role. So escort doesn’t know janitor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kat didn’t get blocked. She’s probably the last one in GB Demon team
First of all, who did you block last night? And how would you know if I didn't get blocked? You cannot be both Prostitute and Escort as far as I know.

No, even if Kat is mafia she is most likely an Illusion already. Illusions are people that are already dead they just dont know it.
Spy always gets back a PM even when blocked. But Illusion secondary role disables your main role, as you are practically dead. Check Shapeshifter description.

Sure she could have made a bad lie about being Spy, but sounds more likely to me currently that she is Illusion like Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


We‘re that much screwed huh, guess the hosts want to wrap it up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Why not pick James like I told you to?
I am not that familiar with Shapeshifter but from the looks of it the role is kinda annoying. Like the-who am I gwhost now or what? Illusions stop getting PMs, is that what you are saying? Because I believe Farf-who said she had checked with Jinx about this and that even if I was blocked as a spy or my target didn't target anyone I would NOT get a PM. But if that is the case for Illusion as well then basically we have no way of knowing what actually happened.

Along those lines I thought too, that a non-Holt voter is the Shapeshifter. Since losing his Illusion and becoming known to the world would be something to avoid.
I agree. On that note, I would like to point out that it was wojak who first was like Holt-who is mafia and then changed their mind. Which of course doesn't have to mean they are the SS, but something to maybe keep in mind.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I am not SS. My main role is Townie. I've been trying to bait all game as the only good thing you can get out of that role is to be Sleeper, or at least be Death Miller for the lolz. And if I have to die as town taking a bullet is quite helpful.
Stop the BS.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
SS is either Farf or Brand.

Mafias are everyone except me, Marm, Erin?

Sad life.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Hosts, uh, find a way. Cresgaem.
He still believes we buy his banshee claim sad...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Could GB be the SS?
No because no illusions shattered.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It seems these are the teams mafia team 1, mafia team 2(janitor team) and the shapeshifter.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Also note that he is defending himself pretty hard now, Something rarely happens. Kekw
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I’ll be offline for an hour or so.

Let’s do the math, is a big mafia team even possible? How would one explain that Erin said Demon was mafia detective, if she speaks the truth?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I have another more radical theory farfalla is mafia who had a one time shapeshifting ability, it makes no sense how holt died randomly as illusion one day and no one was shattered.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Can someone explain what "Cursed" does that jamie had?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nope, you :heh I don't really have a theory on it, but the Janitor killing the SS would be better for town I think.
I know your playstyle. You can't fool me =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top