Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@Kat i think you haven't paid attention the last like 3 days if you think me and Brandish are together lol

The reason for everything is in my big post that you surely read, so not sure why you asking me to repeat.
I am not asking you to repeat anything. I have indeed read your big post and nothing there convinced me that you two aren't a pair. I may be wrong in the end but it is what I stand by right now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Neither DD nor Brand are Janitor though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh 45 mins, I guess I can stay awake that much. Thought it was an hour more.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lynching dd or wojak is better than Gry even if I see reasons for the Gry lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On alcohol topic I have a xmas piss up starting in 4hrs, will be lit
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Neither DD nor Brand are Janitor though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh 45 mins, I guess I can stay awake that much. Thought it was an hour more.
Will you change your vote?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will you change your vote?
Doesn't look like anyone wants to lynch Raven so not much choice. Will recheck things a bit first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would be more comfortable if you locked DD first Wojak. Lead the charge and all that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Would Shijima have investigated GB N2 after how D2 went? Guess we're about to find out.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Doesn't look like anyone wants to lynch Raven so not much choice. Will recheck things a bit first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would be more comfortable if you locked DD first Wojak. Lead the charge and all that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Would Shijima have investigated GB N2 after how D2 went? Guess we're about to find out.
You do then I will. This is non negotiable
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You do then I will. This is non negotiable
Why though? Feels like such an insignificant thing to be hung over. Are you planning something evil once my vote is locked?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If there's enough punters here lynch wojak instead smh
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If there's enough punters here lynch wojak instead smh
Go ahead
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why though? Feels like such an insignificant thing to be hung over. Are you planning something evil once my vote is locked?
Do whatever you want
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun raven is not getting lynched today. So your vote there is pointless. And you are in danger yourself as well.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Grysun earlier " I won't save myself "

Grysun now " Trying to ride the DD to save himself and Brandish is working with him"

Interesting development indeed.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Go ahead
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Do whatever you want
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun raven is not getting lynched today. So your vote there is pointless. And you are in danger yourself as well.
He is in danger and your are offering a flimsy platform for him to jump on.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
100% convinced that Grysun is lying about his role.. If he is willing to take the bullet, He would take it.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Now the irony if he is lover with Brandish kekw.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
In my eyes both gry and dd are mafia. Probably in the same team. And that’s why gry is doing this. Likely if I change my vote first, he’ll try to do something else
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What have I killed Kato/Lambu for if I peace out here
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Kat are you there?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In my eyes both gry and dd are mafia. Probably in the same team. And that’s why gry is doing this. Likely if I change my vote first, he’ll try to do something else
What something else can I even do besides getting lynched, locking Brandish or locking DD? Idk if Marm fell asleep.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top