Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Only thing making me reluctant about DD is his early confident claim, akin to Holt who was legit. But from what I said before either Shijima is still messing us up post death or DD just lied about him targetting GB.
Ignore DD' slips, if you'll believe wojak, how could have DD acquired results now
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Votelock Grysun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So 3 votes on me 3 on DD, 1 on Brand. Kat, me, wojak are locked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

4 on me now with mafia raven
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Will marmalade even vote?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well your choice now Farf, not sure if Marm will be back.

If you are leaving it on me, do leave your thoughts whether to go on Brand or Raven.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will marmalade even vote?
She'd start next day with 3 penalties, that would suck.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
So 3 votes on me 3 on DD, 1 on Brand. Kat, me, wojak are locked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

4 on me now with mafia raven
You are a walking inconsistency, walking contradictory bag.

saying you won't save yourself then you try saving yourself, Refuse to vote Brandish, You both in same team.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Convenient for what? Enlighten me how the vote order helps me.

You are definitely mafia reaching for straws Kat. I said before if something big happens I would reconsider, only then Wojak came with incriminating DD.

Do you trust Wojak?
I am only going by what I believe in. If you turn out to be town, I will gladly take responsibility for that but there is no way you are town.

I don't trust wojak but I trust him more than I trust you if it makes any sense. I agree one of DD or wojak is also a scum but that is a problem to be solved tomorrow based on their claims after the night phase.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You are a walking inconsistency, walking contradictory bag.

saying you won't save yourself then you try saving yourself, Refuse to vote Brandish, You both in same team.
You are unable to read text.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Raven and Kat are in the same team?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well there's 15mins and I'm torn. DD is the one with the oddities, but we just had Holt... So I'm still thinking about this Hoe vs Escort thing
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Whats ravens role anyway?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Well there's 15mins and I'm torn. DD is the one with the oddities, but we just had Holt... So I'm still thinking about this Hoe vs Escort thing
Grysun said he won't save himself, Now he changed his mind, He was willing to kill me and i accepted that fate. Now he don't want to die.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Well there's 15mins and I'm torn. DD is the one with the oddities, but we just had Holt... So I'm still thinking about this Hoe vs Escort thing
I think both are mafia. But I’m more confident on DD being one based on my results. Also if DD is one you can easily trust me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top