Wish 3: Free Response
Questions
PM your answers!
NO JOKERS! NO WITHDRAWS!
NO JOKERS! NO WITHDRAWS!
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Youโre partially a Farfalla yourself, if that one was really yours.Luckily for Gry this isn't a "who wrote which question" game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey what does that meanYouโre partially a Farfalla yourself, if that one was really yours.
Donโt you like Juviii?Hey what does that mean
Hey people did too well this round
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Youโre partially a Farfalla yourself, if that one was really yours.
Plot twist: we are long lost sisters and only Gry knows that for some reason.Hey what does that mean

I think I get less...Now does this give me more or less points?![]()
You popped off boy! Congrats!Now does this give me more or less points?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I do, but if I like you or not might change based on what you're calling the both of us!Donโt you like Juviii?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you a Silva as well kukukuPlot twist: we are long lost sisters and only Gry knows that for some reason.
Kindred?I do, but if I like you or not might change based on what you're calling the both of us!

Maybe ~I do, but if I like you or not might change based on what you're calling the both of us!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you a Silva as well kukuku
--- Double Post Merged, ---
-Types the Portugal's flag emoteEita que bom!![]()
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, my vampire lover self likes that word actuallyKindred?![]()
primo are the gems!@Faust stop this Genshin madness and post![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's acceptable if you can donate your tendons in your foot to LeBron Jamesprimo are the gems!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
how about i only reveal top scorer and worst scorer for the thrilling conclusion for the round of the 3?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---