- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
@Demonspeed veuillez épingler
Last edited:
Relax. It was a joke.Nope he sleeps and has nightmares
Are you sure?I guess that's how it works. Still kinda strange. She wasn't expected this night at least since Zam-Zam said all the candidates for this night had arrived.
SourceSeason 3 Episode 136 Translations said:
- Jahm-Jahm: Well, one guest is already here from what I've heard, and we will be receiving another distinguished guest soon, I've heard.
I won't argue Rei's not the brightest.So Traumerei is just plain dumb. SC could be stronger than Yuri, it still doesn't make sense to be used to test Baam.
He's already absorbed Leviathan, what's the need for more tests.
It's simply a game using Laura as SS bait, remember that until Lilial acted he only wanted to get Laura.
So what? Why does everyone has to suck bam off for you guys to be happy, I never found this to be a problem, cause in real life I wouldn't care about some random person and fearing them like my life depends on it, just because there rumors that their powerful, especially if I'm strong myself prove it or shut up, people want bam to get FH treatment for the sake of it, look at kallavan he is powerful yet no one give a damn other than his subordinates, masch same thing she is powerful no one crying in fear, randoms mobs trying to jump zahard, you guys don't have a point.I really don't know why you guys have this need for Enryuu or Phantaminium in the story.
If and only If Enryuu comes back, will it involve a flashback or some important information.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Literally any average character despises Baam's strength.
If it's not one of SC's children, then any comparison point to SC no longer matters. In which case, all you got to go off of is that it's remarkable to Ren. And I never said it wasn't one of SC's children. I'm just saying that there's no reason to assume it's stronger than SC on the hidden floor.Sigh.
1. Androssi is speculating there, no more. We don't know if she's a reliable source. She's a reliable source on things SC (to the extent of what she experienced, not necessarily its entire abilities), but not SS as this seems to be her first time witnessing this version of whatever it is.
2. Despite her speculation, even if true, it seems to indicate that SC did something transformative. Special attention was made in her dialogue about things like "elder snakes" and "strongest" ("while discarding the rest") - a newfound power/knowledge was attained by eating a superior snake. The implication being we are moving, as with time in the fantasy genre tends to be the case, to a stronger version.
3. I asked for a source to support your language "at best SS would be a child of SC" and she doesn't give one. For all we/you know, this is the superior version of SC's snakes, which is hinted at by what she is pondering about.
This would hold a lot more weight if the fandom wasn't doing that for literally every snake that showed up since SC.Except the beyond-obvious character design and the fact that a sizable portion of the fandom was drawing comparisons before Androssi's speculations?
What you described is your interpretation. No one is really certain of what she was talking about - the exact mechanics of SC --> SS - or even if what she is guessing is accurate at any level. It merely adds fuel to the fire that they are related to each other. Which should have been very clear from the moment SS was seen in the bowl.
Except he did.
If he's alive to talk about it - guess what? He's not dead (short of something like a resurrection). His current shell was killed off, sure, but the entity known as Ren certainly did NOT die.
And it's not worthy of pointing out cause he got overwhelmed. Completely outclassed. You're using this as a point for Ren, and I'm sorry but Ren being a leach that won't die even if you kill him doesn't say much for Sea Snake....
Which is why I pointedly said Rem survived against a combined assault of Yuri and WT. Yuri easily bested Ren's summons, then WT got involved for the not-so-'killing' blow.
There was nothing in that exchange that stated or suggested the Khun boosted Kurudan's attack. If you got proof, post the panel of Khun stating he's boosting Kurudan's attack. Cause last thing I remember the Wing Tree Khun doing is taking control of the surveillance system, not bosting attacks.If by "everything points to" it being your absolute headcanon, then, sure. I'd love to see you qualify that in any way beyond just stating it as a statement of fact in an attempt to bolster your *opinion* here.
You're also either leaving out/forgetting it wasn't *just* Kurudan's blow alone, but it was supercharged by yet another powerful Khun ranker.
And I'll continue to use Certainly. Ren the last we saw him was equivalent to Leroro. A ranker. Ren himself was A RANKERWe are talking about degrees of likelihood, and yet you use words like "certainly."
There has been absolutely *nothing* to indicate that Ren is "certainly" not a HR. There's a large gap below a top500 to the top1000 that is a HR.
Sea Snake isn't Rei's Shinheuh, so it doesn't matter what types of Shinhueh he messes with. Sea Snake isn't his. And a Ranker Snake being what he uses to test Baam doesn't mean much considering his main aim seems to be to get rid of every other contestant who we know aren't ranker level.You're STILL sidestepping the point that Rei is very unlikely to a) fuck with low-class shinheuh at all on any level and b) send one to harrass/test Baam, who he witnessed is well above your average ranker in abilities firsthand.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nobody wants Baam to be deified, we just want this stupid "but he's just a regular" plot to end. That's it, it doesn't make any sense after everything Baam did, 1 time is luck, 2 times is coincidence and 3 times is too much.So what? Why does everyone has to suck bam off for you guys to be happy, I never found this to be a problem, cause in real life I wouldn't care about some random person and fearing them like my life depends on it, just because there rumors that their powerful, especially if I'm strong myself prove it or shut up, people want bam to get FH treatment for the sake of it, look at kallavan he is powerful yet no one give a damn other than his subordinates, masch same thing she is powerful no one crying in fear, randoms mobs trying to jump zahard, you guys don't have a point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Although that makes sense, oddly enough. I think her punishment was to be a laborer in the unexplored areas. The Ha family wouldn't let her go to unknown areas while being restricted.Few interesting things here about Yuri! She’s been holding on to BM and still wearing the ugly wind breaker! She said she’s on probation right?.. Kallavan was on probation and could only use 1 arm! The windbreaker might be some kind of power seal!!
I mean, I want him to be deified.Nobody wants Baam to be deified
Old Yuri would of one-shot that unexplored area! Also she passed through the portal in a LPB pod!!! ZZ fully expected her to show up!Although that makes sense, oddly enough. I think her punishment was to be a laborer in the unexplored areas. The Ha family wouldn't let her go to unknown areas while being restricted.
Is stuff like that even still canon following the blog wipe?I sometime forget that Androssi is 300 years old .
Her ass will get whooped , she stand no chance against a 10 family jahad princess .
Androssi's age was said in the story itself, wasn't it?Is stuff like that even still canon following the blog wipe?
You had to understand, some people keeps on reading this while having the same impression whereby the main character must steamrolled everything that he see.Nonsense bam has done cool shit in front of people all the time, it's because you guys are just desperate to complain about the story cause that you lot love the attention.
Anyway good chapter androssi should be able to win, with the training she got from Yuri, Bam is gonna defeat the snake easily, the fug girl is cute she seems more interested in bam than being their god, she trusts him whole heartedly which other than jinsung is quite rare for fug, Yuri is definitely gonna threaten bam and win the competition to marry him, unless there is rules about strength levels.
Why do you think that?I sometime forget that Androssi is 300 years old .
Her ass will get whooped , she stand no chance against a 10 family jahad princess .
You seem to assume that there are many possibilities, but that SS being an upgraded version of SC (which Androssi's words hint at) isn't one. And, yet it is. Nothing has ruled that out but your own unwillingness to agree that too is possible. i.e., you're not being objective here and are arguing in bad faith.If it's not one of SC's children, then any comparison point to SC no longer matters. In which case, all you got to go off of is that it's remarkable to Ren. And I never said it wasn't one of SC's children. I'm just saying that there's no reason to assume it's stronger than SC on the hidden floor.
Immaterial. We haven't had a mass of snakes that turn into human form since SC's intro. You've never found, for instance, me making that claim before, and yet I've been on record about this case since before Androssi saw SS.This would hold a lot more weight if the fandom wasn't doing that for literally every snake that showed up since SC.
Because you're arguing semantics. Who cares what Ren says if it's not we actually see. Obviously, "killed" doesn't mean the ACTUAL end to Ren or you, nor the reader even. Traditionally, everyone would understand someone as being killed as having some level of permanence. That doesn't apply to OrochimaRen, because he has an escape hatch to PREVENT him from dying.And why is that? Cause his ability to live in spite of getitng killed. Using Ren being able to live when Ren constantly has 2 bodies available to ensure he doesn't die isn't exactly a noteworthy thing to bring up.
We've yet to see Ren go all out against any opponent until Baam. He was itching at the prospect of fighting Yuri. Are you suggesting that RED members don't have access to the ranks (Yuri's in particular) or are somehow unfamiliar with how strong a HR princess would be? Standard rankers would shit themselves. Ren was salivating at the prospect.And it's not worthy of pointing out cause he got overwhelmed. Completely outclassed. You're using this as a point for Ren, and I'm sorry but Ren being a leach that won't die even if you kill him doesn't say much for Sea Snake.
Well, then you completely missed it. Hatchuling's lighthouse was used to teleport Kurudan's attack. We know that lighthouses can bolster power, flow control, exert shinsoo pressure, etc. Seeing as Kurudan's attack came from the Khun's lighthouse, it very well could have been boosted. While this doesn't confirm anything, it suggests it COULD, which I believe is what you asked for.There was nothing in that exchange that stated or suggested the Khun boosted Kurudan's attack. If you got proof, post the panel of Khun stating he's boosting Kurudan's attack. Cause last thing I remember the Wing Tree Khun doing is taking control of the surveillance system, not bosting attacks.
Then you're either being stubborn or don't know what that word means - or both.And I'll continue to use Certainly.
Newsflash: High rankers are ALSO rankers. Saying Ren is a ranker without giving a rank does not preclude him from being a HR. It's not either-or.Ren the last we saw him was equivalent to Leroro. A ranker. Ren himself was A RANKER
You're right, there's no way that Zahard's special forces (RED) would be particularly interested in strong, specialist fighters.Why should I believe that Ren, who's never been stated to be a prodigy, is not a LPB Hatchling and whose stated rank in the series is Ranker, somehow climbed 9000 ranks
Again, source?Sea Snake isn't Rei's Shinheuh,
So, WHO exactly does he belong to? Since you know and all. Anyone but Rei I assume, right?so it doesn't matter what types of Shinhueh he messes with. Sea Snake isn't his.
No. His MAIN aim is getting Baam in his family, to have Baam as his own, and in doing so verify Baam is capable of being used as an irregular-killing weapon. You know, his actual STATED goal?And a Ranker Snake being what he uses to test Baam doesn't mean much considering his main aim seems to be to get rid of every other contestant who we know aren't ranker level.
No. I can apply Occam's Razer to the whole thing and use all the above evidence I've mentioned - none of which you've actually invalidated.Maybe the Snake is High Ranker. But the only thing you can actually point to is assuming Rei would only send a High Ranker to test Baam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did SIU say his blogs are no longer valid?Is stuff like that even still canon following the blog wipe?