Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Yessir ;)
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
indicating you were blocked?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Or the target did nothing. I doubt im that important a player to block :XD
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Good enough for now. should remove from my current sus list.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Wojak what were you up to last night yourself, you haven't said anything at all
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I used my role....but my role is hard to confirm without me being dead. And if I say more I'd basically be giving away my role. Which I'd rather not do today.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Ok, I have a few things to share:

1. Kat's hint was April's fools, I'm sure.
2. Real hint: I had my role before, in a way.
3. I won't have much time to play during the week (which is why I didn't sign up from the get go) but I'll be here at the end of the days.

I have a few suspects that I'll share later today.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Or the target did nothing. I doubt im that important a player to block :XD
Is this a spy reveal at the start of Day 2?

That's interesting. I'm actually hoping to hear about someone targeting me.

When you say you got nothing back though, what do you mean exactly?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I might be wrong on this but her and her team offed him (Imo). Or maybe another team did it to set her up but that feels like too much mental gymnastics for such a small game :hmm
I think it would be more likely that he was killed due to claiming active rather than because he raised Tatsu's past of having used excuses for inactivity. GB is also a very good player with great intuition so that paired with an active role might be why they went for him.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Is this a spy reveal at the start of Day 2?

That's interesting. I'm actually hoping to hear about someone targeting me.

When you say you got nothing back though, what do you mean exactly?
what about you though? care to drop a hint? Something suitable for day 2.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
That's a very lazy hint for Day 2. Anything more you want to share on it? (e.g Active/Passive?)
It's my day 1. And it's a good hint I normally wouldn't even give, you are just not reading enough into it.
Active and passive isn't a better hint. There's more active/passive roles than games I've played as a townie.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's my day 1. And it's a good hint I normally wouldn't even give, you are just not reading enough into it.
Active and passive isn't a better hint. There's more active/passive roles than games I've played as a townie.
1st day as a sub or not, it's still Day 2 for the game and we have a greater need for clarity given how the pieces have fallen so far. Losing a bulletproof mightn't be too bad, but detective is a major dent so there's more urgency than you seem to think there is.

Did you use your role last night?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Ok, I have a few things to share:

1. Kat's hint was April's fools, I'm sure.
2. Real hint: I had my role before, in a way.
3. I won't have much time to play during the week (which is why I didn't sign up from the get go) but I'll be here at the end of the days.

I have a few suspects that I'll share later today.
Howdy Juviii, I think it'll be interesting with you and the other spice queen being in game now.

That said, I think Katiii is rather suspect this post is only adding onto it.

The fact that Kat's hint post sounded so much like a killing role trying to be cheeky is already suspect to me and, now, hearing you try to brush it off as an April Fools joke only seems like more of a sign, not less.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
what about you though? care to drop a hint? Something suitable for day 2.
Hint? There's not much else to drop. I'm pretty sure me, DD, and one other person have the same role.

What did you think all that egg talk Day 1 was for? Breakfast?

The only *thing I want to get cooking up is some mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If it is you wouldn't want to highlight it, would you?



Is this a mafia boss reveal? :derp

Did you even hint, Daws? I don't seem to find it.
I can see a case for not highlighting it in a game of like 25 - 30 players, but we started the game with half that. There's more episodes of Boruto than there are posts on the thread. Unless we're sending bold spy claimers to the moon with Kaguya and the moon homies, there's really nowhere to hide that.

No, our detective is dead. We were talking about spy just then anyways.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can someone explain to me the Farf avatar thing? I fail to see how she‘d start posting before being put in the PM with the role and take the avatar from there, instead of taking the avatar from.. somewhere else before even knowing who her replacement was and her role, and start posting?
It‘s really weird.

I missed end of last day, but Tatsu locking Shobu makes me suspicious of her. She had time and backread, and I fail to see why shobu who made the best hint out of everyone was her vote. He hinted at disbelief that his role even exists, which is far too unusual of a hint to be a mafia D1 lie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kat doing an april fools hint despite knowing all day she will have a replacement just sounds cruel to said replacement. So either she‘s mean or that‘s a lie.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
Tatsumaki, due to how hard he was coming after her yesterday.
Coming for me is a big word. He made a remark, I answered, he didn't say anything else + he kept his vote on Daws even tho he could have locked me to prove his point.
Even in the case that he was, would I off someone sussing me knowing that it might put me in a bad spot ?

I missed end of last day, but Tatsu locking Shobu makes me suspicious of her. She had time and backread, and I fail to see why shobu who made the best hint out of everyone was her vote. He hinted at disbelief that his role even exists, which is far too unusual of a hint to be a mafia D1 lie.
I guess we don't agree then, I didn't find that hint great.

edit: typo
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Kat doing an april fools hint despite knowing all day she will have a replacement just sounds cruel to said replacement. So either she‘s mean or that‘s a lie.
This. And also she claimed doc or bodyguard. Which is a hard to prove role. Straight up dropping false hint is unusual to say the least. Not to mention her replacement is acting sus too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hint? There's not much else to drop. I'm pretty sure me, DD, and one other person have the same role.

What did you think all that egg talk Day 1 was for? Breakfast?

The only *thing I want to get cooking up is some mafia.
Why were hoping to get targeted at night btw?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
One of these eggs could be a Mafia Rookie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top