Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,114
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Votelock DD

Night and ciao.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Between DD and Shad we have a mafia
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don‘t trust her, more due to her posting rather than any hint stuff.
Agreed on her posting but I also dislike and distrust her hints

I was waiting for DD's reply but nothing, and only 7 hours left, only thing that makes sense to me is that he claimed without reading the thread, I claimed in a cryptic and confusing way so he could have been confused while reading, believing I claimed SM like Gry said.
He has been what I'd label as oddly absent and quiet so I suppose that isn't impossible...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Between DD and Shad we have a mafia
Agreed, I believe it could be Shad/DD, Juviii and one other... I don't want to be be paranoid and say Farf could be a mafia det but I suppose that is possible :grumble
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
What’s the purpose of investigator without a janitor?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
DD is also flying under the radar…posted being investigator and then disappeared.

who do you guys think is more sus among Shad and DD and why? I thought it was shad. But rereading their posts, I’m leaning towards DD.

But DD’s claim is consistent with his day1 claim but shad was forced to make a claim under pressure. At this point it’s hard to guess who’s legit.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Did shad fuck up making a claim that was supposed to be safe?
It’s hard to say who is more sue between them. @digitaldude you need to post more man.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Her hints lead to very specific stuff. I got more of a problem with people pushing on that even tho they didn't check it than with her tbh.
I'm about to travel so I can't go and spend ages searching to figure it out. If you could allude to it, or she gives a more direct hint, I'd be a bit more content because otherwise with what has been said I've got doubts about her.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votelock DD

He just came and disappeared. I‘m going to sleep and won’t be back before Dp ends. While DD is very suspicious, we’ll know immediately he isn’t town if Shad flips town and the other way around. Shad was less obvious in his hinting while DD has from the beginning been more specific. (At least from the hinting), but I distrust that DD has been flying off the radar without making much of case someone just second claimed his role before him…
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
The Shad train with three back-to-back votes looks mighty suspect, but Shad's defense was rather lacking...

The DD investigator claim is an interesting one as I thought he was an apprentice too. I can see there being a janitor. It being a mafia rookie upgrade would fit the theme, although, I would think there would be something more to this setup.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
The Shad train with three back-to-back votes looks mighty suspect, but Shad's defense was rather lacking...

The DD investigator claim is an interesting one as I thought he was an apprentice too. I can see there being a janitor. It being a mafia rookie upgrade would fit the theme, although, I would think there would be something more to this setup.
Whom did you learn from?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not to get too personal but I was doing prep for a minor medical procedure today. I am the real investigator.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill shad.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Its strange if mafia has a janitor then they would know there is an investigator and wouldnt claim that, but for there to be two investigators is suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So in case shad is a mafia, likely they never had a janitor.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votelock Shad I trust DD more so will go with that.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Also tatsumaki as a pgo? in such a tiny game there won't be many mafia or third party, there is no way a pgo is in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll go to sleep now, should be more active next dayphase if im still alive.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Gry was my first instinct
Instinct was good. Keep learning then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If we can lynch a mafia today l, things wouldn’t look too bad for us. I will change my vote to Shad or DD. But if I do it now it will be locked. Probably will do it in the last hour.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I still don‘t trust Tatsu and may block her just to see if the PGO is real or not, may depend on what Shad flips as.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Suspects:

Shad or DD
Tatsu
Katiii
Wojak
Sam

My N2 target is likely to be Gry

Votekill Shad

Goodnight, folks.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
My N2 target likely will be Hermit or Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will likely vote for Shad too. Because if DD was mafia, he wouldn’t claim investigator after Shad. As it would basically confirm him. As he did it after shad, there is little reason for him to do so. Other than what Shad said, DD mistaking Shad’s hint for spirit medium. Which is rather unlikely. And either way DD is done if shad flips town. So going for Shad looks reasonable for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mafia likely has a strongman too. We are fucked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top