After quickly skimming before work, it seems like two of my top suspects are claiming vanilla and, now, there's little doubt about Pom.
I have to go, but a couple things to note:
Yes, you're right, but now you ruined the plan if mafia hadn't targeted me yet thinking I'm traitor.

I targeted Gry last night and found innocent and I targeted Tatsu N1 and found innocent. Now, explain to me why I didn't die to tatsu if she's PGO? I could only think of me being Bulletproof secondary or because she isn't a Pgo at all and I'm probably a dysfunctional det anyways since our det died long ago.
Panic det claims are almost as common as panic bomb claims and I don't remember Pom being critical of Farf and her claim, even now and we know how unlikely triple det in a game of this size is.
Furthermore, look at who she decided to include. One is a trusted player and another is one of the least trusted players, Pompom is lumping these two together as the same alignment. If Pom comes up mafia, then I think the chances of Tatsu being a mafia she was trying to protect go up.
As for the possibility of Pom being santa, sure, but guilty is guilty and I don't think it would be wise to overthink and let a hostile party roam-free because of a random mystery "egg". If whatever Gry is talking about is a santa gift, then it is more than likely that a number of those gifts are mafia-friendly too and I don't see why a TP cornered by town wouldn't start trying to rely on mafia more if they could.
Too risky.
This is a solid point to remember as well:
Her vote on DD to me seemed her trying to save Shad by starting a lynch mob on the other investigator. She tried to save me in a similar way in that Jojo game you hosted last year, or maybe im reading too much into this
Just like with the double innocent on Gry and Tatsu, her DD vote seems more like trying to save her mafia bud than making an honest and true vote.
Votekill Lady Pompom
The only result that would perhaps present a better target would be Farf's, but I have to leave and certainly won't have time to play during my workday.
As for my action tonight, it will remain the same: Gry again.
Best of luck