Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,197
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,823
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@GrySun you haven't shared who you blocked yet right, unless I've missed it?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Honestly feels like Farf is trying to get Sam lynched because no doctor means they're free to kill anyone tonight (And basically win the game). Wojak is most likely the guy who got recruited by Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was tempted to frame Tatsumaki and say that I had targeted her last night and was still alive so she was BS'ing about being PGO :lmao But Farfalla coming at Sam after that made me reconsider.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The only non lethal mafia roles that a mafia Sam could target Hermit with would be: Escort(one already died), Mafia Detective(useless so if it was used it‘d be to bait Spy), Mafia Pirate and Mafia Doctor(not in the game since no other night kills to trouble mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun you haven't shared who you blocked yet right, unless I've missed it?
Indeed I haven‘t.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
There's nothing to find because I'm a Doctor. Only way you'd get shit in my posts is if you printed them out and wiped your arse with them.
We wouldn't find anything is such a cute thought, considering how it's not like we gave an easy time to the other players lmao. No one would legitly think like that in our spot...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Even without Hermit‘s action I was leaning on Farfalla, this just made an even better case on her.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
The only non lethal mafia roles that a mafia Sam could target Hermit with would be: Escort(one already died), Mafia Detective(useless so if it was used it‘d be to bait Spy), Mafia Pirate and Mafia Doctor(not in the game since no other night kills to trouble mafia.
I was iffy about him the last day phase because I wondered why he didn't protetct Farfalla, who claimed to be a detective. If he distrusts her it makes sense why he didn't protect her on night 2.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Because it isn't. There can't be multiple dets just like there can't be so many protective roles hence why I think your 2nd Det and Wojak's bodyguard could be stinky.
You're not getting it, Sam. I have alrdy excluded a protection from that equation (the PGO, not because I feel well about Tatsu, but because operationally it's not an easy role to replicate and if replicated it causes nothing). But sure, let's reduce one more: BP+Doc + a copy, against a single killing team, is way more harmful and less needed balance-wise than the investigations against 2 teams.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even without Hermit‘s action I was leaning on Farfalla, this just made an even better case on her.
Well, do proceed then, what's holding you back?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Indeed I haven‘t.
I think I know who you blocked.

Gry, the thought of you being the recruited traitor did cross my mind, admittedly.:p
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sam is telling the truth. He did target me last night, he was my target. And he used his night action on me. He can't be Mafia because if he was, Wojak would be dead for supposedly bodyguarding me. So this confirmed to me that yes he is the doctor (Feel free to argue against this with any scenarios I might have missed out on). My initial target was going to be Daws but I changed to Samuel at the end since I did think he was lying the last day.
That's only true if you know the blocks. Daws is sitting on a claim you didn't check.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was iffy about him the last day phase because I wondered why he didn't protetct Farfalla, who claimed to be a detective. If he distrusts her it makes sense why he didn't protect her on night 2.
I‘m more wondering what blocked a kill N2 if it wasn‘t me blocking Sam though. Some options:

1. They recruited someone? Who? They wouldn‘t try for Wojak so he‘d have to have correctly predicted the mafia‘s kill and target that person to become recruited.

2. Farfalla‘s secondary power redirected the kill away from her onto someone unkillable like Pompom or me that night. This requires Farf to be town.

3. They tried killing Pompom and failed? Rather doubtful imo.

4. Sam prevented a kill, but that requires convoluted Pirate theory on my role rather than Sam just being the mafia killer.

Any other options?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, do proceed then, what's holding you back?
Lack of kill N2.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Honestly feels like Farf is trying to get Sam lynched because no doctor means they're free to kill anyone tonight (And basically win the game). Wojak is most likely the guy who got recruited by Mafia.
In all honesty... In the end game in a one on one, the doctor is killable, the hoe isn't. I wouldn't give a pass to an unprotected Daws if I was mafia, period.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think I know who you blocked.

Gry, the thought of you being the recruited traitor did cross my mind, admittedly.:p
That should be impossible, if you believe Sam he made me unrecruitable N1, so at most N2 when I blocked Sam. N3 onwards I am unkillable.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also can I add that a mafia doc could target whoever to blend in...
It's not like we don't know that wojak didn't die in the end cause DD did...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Problem with me being Pirated theory is that they didn‘t block Hermit, nor blocked a protector to get to killing Hermit, so they clearly have no blocking power.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
2. Farfalla‘s secondary power redirected the kill away from her onto someone unkillable like Pompom or me that night. This requires Farf to be town.
For the sake of being faithful I could be a non town something like a traitor and that would still be true in that scenario. Far fetched, but wouldn't make me town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also can I add that a mafia doc could target whoever to blend in...
It's not like we don't know that wojak didn't die in the end cause DD did...
Outside of PGO Tatsu(if legit), there‘s no need for a Mafia Doc to exist this game, other than for fake Doc claims no?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Outside of PGO Tatsu(if legit), there‘s no need for a Mafia Doc to exist this game, other than for fake Doc claims no?
Who knows with Santa. I mean, didn't the TP just make you a third but buffed BP in a sense? Would you believe that yourself if it was someone else telling you that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who knows even if someone else started with weird stuff like me and is just sitting on it...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who knows with Santa. I mean, didn't the TP just make you a third but buffed BP in a sense? Would you believe that yourself if it was someone else telling you that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who knows even if someone else started with weird stuff like me and is just sitting on it...
I probably wouldn‘t believe it, but I‘d also not believe Shobu‘s BP role but here we are. Pom gave someone a gift N1 who decided not to share it(if it was a gift that notifies, like mine is).

I think trying to figure out missing N2 kill is the fastest resolution of your and Sam‘s dilemma, wouldn‘t you agree?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,823
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I‘m more wondering what blocked a kill N2 if it wasn‘t me blocking Sam though. Some options:

1. They recruited someone? Who? They wouldn‘t try for Wojak so he‘d have to have correctly predicted the mafia‘s kill and target that person to become recruited.

2. Farfalla‘s secondary power redirected the kill away from her onto someone unkillable like Pompom or me that night. This requires Farf to be town.

3. They tried killing Pompom and failed? Rather doubtful imo.

4. Sam prevented a kill, but that requires convoluted Pirate theory on my role rather than Sam just being the mafia killer.

Any other options?
Recruitment the most logical option no? I don't see any other legitimate possibility at this point.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top