Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.
The Gifts : 2 of them were sent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.
Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)
I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.
What are you even trying to say? That's a whole bunch of jumbled stuff to me. You are the traitor. To get recruited by Mafia, you claimed Det Day 2 so they'd go after you night 2.
Gonna go to my meetings. If this is the day people think a newly recruited mafia (or any mafia since I said before if anyone reads) went suicidal with no need since the game wouldn't end with the lynch of a mafia among 2/3 today, then it is what it is.
So what, your point was that early investigative claim is fishy, but he happened to prove himself up to a point. That's a real logic flaw, doublestandard or just something you said lightly.
So what, your point was that early investigative claim is fishy, but he happened to prove himself up to a point. That's a real logic flaw, doublestandard or just something you said lightly.
Hermit was pretty consistently trustworthy. For you, however, even your predecessor seemed suspect.
I mean, at this point, you've already asked me to vote for you as the "last drop in the bucket". You're fighting against what you asked me to do at this point.
Votekill Farfalla
I would like to know your thoughts on Juviii, Wojak, and Tatsu in case you come up townie, but I imagine you are at your meeting by now.
My actions speak for themselves. At the end of the day I use my Doctor in the best interests of town and Hermit has confirmed that. The same can't be said for you and your dodgy claim.
My actions speak for themselves. At the end of the day I use my Doctor in the best interests of town and Hermit has confirmed that. The same can't be said for you and your dodgy claim.
@GrySun Whats the likelihood of Mafia Rookie being in a game of 13 players? Would the rookie recruiting a traitor night 2 allow him to choose another role, or would he have to kill properly a 2nd time to then "level up"?
That discussion right now wasn't about the traitor point itself it was about how inconsistent his positioning about me is. He's not even believable about never trusting that I'm Det. Meh, the judgement is your own...
If they have to they will. Like the other member having a more important role to use like Escort for example, or if the other person is likely to be blocked/spied on they will kill with the safer mafia doc.
If they have to they will. Like the other member having a more important role to use like Escort for example, or if the other person is likely to be blocked/spied on they will kill with the safer mafia doc.
Hermit has a bunch of options for next night, meanwhile I‘ll have a small chance to prevent a kill. If game doesn‘t end before next day, Daws can also try saving the game if he‘s town.
Yeah GG. Sam, your team will need luck bypassing being blocked/protected, in spite of fucking up when the game started I'll take relief in that.
#mustnotfupeople
Yeah GG. Sam, your team will need luck bypassing being blocked/protected, in spite of fucking up when the game started I'll take relief in that.
#mustnotfupeople