- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
The Owl jurisprudence won’t give us a restMaybe they left their good wolf at home?

I'm not sure if you mean fan or a lemur shinheuh. Because the latter has already happened.I noticed that S2 and S3 were slow and boring at the beginning as well, but we might be at the point where the infamous excrement will start to reach the equally infamous rotator.
Lol? Cha love animals there’s not way he gon hit that dog that hard..for fans of powerscalling
Cha hit Elbaba's grey wolf with Taerim, and the wolf barely took any damage
Cha used the same technique on Kendrick, and Kendrick get one shot.
at least SIU is consistent about the fact that BH lvl is light years away from div co lvl
we are about to see a FH fight a FH. if I had to deal with the Clown Arc(which revealed Sophia -Head Clown in Charge, Completed White versus Chadavan, Asspull Asensio, and finally Rei-Head Clown who thinks he is charge, all in all it was a good arc) a year long hiatus, and sh!tty drawn side characters I will take it. Just be glad this hasn't devolved into Hajime No IppoI like that we have more fight scenes, more 10F lore and having Androssi in the scene. But this arc overall is so boring.
Seriously, stop to analyse, the story is frozen in time, since Traumerei set foot in the nest everything has gone wrong.
Gororo scenes in this chapter were so ridiculous, even the art was rotten.
And you problem is that you can't get over me disliking character that you like Endorsi and Yama while liking character like Wangnan.I don't care much about the LPB.
Your problem is that you complain about every holy character who loses a fight while praising a half-assed shounen protagonist project.
Only that.
If I had a problem with people not liking my favorite characters I wouldn't even talk to King Dryst. lolAnd you problem is that you can't get over me disliking character that you like Endorsi and Yama while liking character like Wangnan.
By the way someone have a criticism about a character isn't necesseraly a complaint.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you think we will have a fight between FH. I would say you are being misled.we are about to see a FH fight a FH. if I had to deal with the Clown Arc(which revealed Sophia -Head Clown in Charge, Completed White versus Chadavan, Asspull Asensio, and finally Rei-Head Clown who thinks he is charge, all in all it was a good arc) a year long hiatus, and sh!tty drawn side characters I will take it. Just be glad this hasn't devolved into Hajime No Ippo
this is why you read the translated chap before assumptions that spear went right through his shit instantly and gustang is the one that saved.he used 3 light house to create a ice barrier to stop the spear to crush him but he did it super quick
That’s why you can see rak and Baam a little scare
both of you like sh!tty characters. the best character hands down is Rak. No one, I repeat NO ONE in tower of god can make an entrance like rak can. Not yuri, not Urek, not Gustang, not even Zahard himself.And you problem is that you can't get over me disliking character that you like Endorsi and Yama while liking character like Wangnan.
By the way someone have a criticism about a character isn't necesseraly a complaint.
shinheuh +anima = BH lvl, they are one and same fighter I'm not going to adapt the Gray Wolf durability to Elbaba, but I can adapt it to BH level in generalIt's not BH level, it's shinheuh level.
Shinheuh being strong does not automatically make your anima strong.
And yet almost no anima fights this wayA good anima is like Pudidy who fights in a duo with his animal, not like Dokoko who only depends on the power of the bird.
I liked the Nest for the most part. Many good things happened, many interresting characters involved, Traumerei showed up, and a bit of Lore.This arc seems to be better than Nest even now, pacing is not so atrocious, not much beams and maybe we can get actual lore about GWs this time, there's no much time for ToG left anyway
I do. But I don't expect them to take it to the end.Do you think we will have a fight between FH. I would say you are being misled.
i'm so disappointed again, somehow sui forget that baam can take care of those beast easily and even those BH... so cha is still there but how about jinsung ? well anyway i wasnt expecting gustang to show at this point ! i guess we will have gustang vs traumei sooner than we thought !
This is cope.Baam while his friends and the people trying to save him are fighting for their life, even though he is the strongest person in the room (before Gustang showed up ofc):
![]()
Good at leaving his most powerful Shinheuh at home maybe. what was it again?A good anima is like Pudidy who fights in a duo with his animal, not like Dokoko who only depends on the power of the bird.
That's why the L in LPB stands for loser.And yet almost no anima fights this way
out of all the animas we've seen, only 3/4 fight this way
Pudidy
Yas
Elaine (and her shinheuh is a literal spirit)
maybe Goruro
Ren is in a grey area
all the rest fight like pokémon masters
they're the exception not the rule
and Dokoko knows how to fight without his bird, he's just outclassed without it like Pudidy, who whined about forgetting his.
I don't see the point of comparing the two. All I am saying is that he appearing here isn't particularly impressive. What I want to see is what happens next.If his actions here aren't notable, then neither is Rei's actions as a "chessmaster" that boasts he has everything under control.
He's good at fighting, doesn't mean he's smart.Good at leaving his most powerful Shinheuh at home maybe. what was it again?
Oh yeah "tOo bAd i lEfT mY eAgLe OwL aT hOmE"