Chapter Tower of God Chapter 573 Spoilers & Discussion

What happens next?

  • Traumerei won't appear. Gustang will have his way with Baam and co.

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Traumerei appears: Gustang VS Traumerei.

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Traumerei appears but they only talk.

    Votes: 53 69.7%
  • Traumerei doesn't appear but Baam confronts Gustang.

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Baam and co manage to run away without getting caught.

    Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Something else.

    Votes: 6 7.9%

  • Total voters
    76
  • Poll closed .

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm really curious to know what Traumerei's story is like.

Because that could very well determine the direction of the whole work.

If he only joins gustang for whatever reason ok, now if a redemption arc comes along and he becomes a simp of Baam...
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
I wasn't trolling
I was trying to give you some credit. Otherwise I have to think that you actually believe that Rachel is or will ever be anything other than a worthless pile of dog excrement and that's just too cruel to fathom. Especially when you had the audacity to claim that MY ideas for the story were bad.
 

Yelnats

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
2,285
Reaction score
2,374
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
I don't really see that as a positive though. Traumerei is the one who has the right ideas about the Towerborn. If anything I overestimated Gustang.
I don't really get what you meant. Do you expect Gustang to be inflexible and without backup plan?
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
I don't really get what you meant. Do you expect Gustang to be inflexible and without backup plan?
I mean that I thought he had more style when he just dismissed these cretins as mere bugs.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Funny how both Gus and Traum handled their “insider” the same way by appointing them 2nd in command of their battleship! Goruro - 2nd in command, supreme commander of the guards!

Gus is here about the Revs! Unlike Traum it seems like he does not want to execute the traitors or cannot!
 

Yelnats

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
2,285
Reaction score
2,374
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
I mean that I thought he had more style when he just dismissed these cretins as mere bugs.
Gustang also said he doesn't want Urek to eradicate his family, so I think he still value his beautiful bug collections (smart member of his family). Of course, beautiful bug is still a bug.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
But does he have the ability to undo what Zahard obviously did to Traumerei?
No, but Baam might. He did say he wanted Baam by him. And now he's trying to summon Rei

Wonder if Rei will care that Gustang killed two of his kids
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Goruro is one of 2 BHs Perseus and Purdi discussed
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
I don't really see that as a positive though. Traumerei is the one who has the right ideas about the Towerborn. If anything I overestimated Gustang.
Gustang lost his shit when Enne got sealed. Maybe not in the same way as Blossom, but he's been nursing a vengeance too. Tough guy act is a fake. Also the snake sake Traum does care for his kids
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
No, but Baam might. He did say he wanted Baam by him. And now he's trying to summon Rei

Wonder if Rei will care that Gustang killed two of his kids
I'll just continue to hope that Baam doesn't play ball then. It's a vain hope, but something needs to go wrong for Gustang eventually. And Baam needs to show some agency and stop doing what other people tell him to do.
 

Yelnats

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
2,285
Reaction score
2,374
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
Speaking of FH and regular's lighthouse... What if Traum put a device in Shilial's spare lighthouse that work similarly to the device Gustang put in AA's lighthouse?
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Then Laura is dead lol
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
I was trying to give you some credit. Otherwise I have to think that you actually believe that Rachel is or will ever be anything other than a worthless pile of dog excrement and that's just too cruel to fathom. Especially when you had the audacity to claim that MY ideas for the story were bad.
Yes, I think Rachel is either Arlene under some kinda sleeper hypnosis type deal or her direct underling. I think she's gonna be insanely powerful by the end of the story.

This is gonna be some Ginjo-Bleach style deal, where she's gonna get her memories back and just erase people
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Speaking of FH and regular's lighthouse... What if Traum put a device in Shilial's spare lighthouse that work similarly to the device Gustang put in AA's lighthouse?
He doesn't really need to. Traumerei can go through that warp gate whenever he wants. I do think he's listening in on everything through Shilial though, much like Shilial herself has been seen doing to her sister.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
I'll just continue to hope that Baam doesn't play ball then. It's a vain hope, but something needs to go wrong for Gustang eventually. And Baam needs to show some agency and stop doing what other people tell him to do.
Hon, TPT, or Eduan is gonna get dispatched to deal with it if Traum flips

Or better yet, getting humiliated by Adori, a mere regular, would be the ideal justice for Gustang
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Hon, TPT, or Eduan is gonna get dispatched to deal with it if Traum flips

Or better yet, getting humiliated by Adori, a mere regular, would be the ideal justice for Gustang
But none of those scenarios give Baam any credit for ruining things, which is what I really want. I want to see Gustang get bamboozled and fucked over by the person he thought he could manipulate.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
But none of those scenarios give Baam any credit for ruining things, which is what I really want.
Baam has no interest in ruining things, he needs all the allies he can get. Even if Gustang and Traum become allies, he's still a massive massive underdog
 

Yelnats

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
2,285
Reaction score
2,374
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
He doesn't really need to. Traumerei can go through that warp gate whenever he wants. I do think he's listening in on everything through Shilial though, much like Shilial herself has been seen doing to her sister.
It will still be useful in case they reach a place far from warp gate.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Speaking of FH and regular's lighthouse... What if Traum put a device in Shilial's spare lighthouse that work similarly to the device Gustang put in AA's lighthouse?
Probably too early for that. The teleporter they took didn't take them out of traumerei's territory. Traumerei can pretty much skip there immediately if he wants to. Its different for gustang who was presumably back at his own mothership before this. Though if traumerei has something like this in play i would think thematically it would be better executed via shineuh. A hypothetical undetectable creature that just does whatever bs traumerei needs.
 
Top