- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
You really are provoking us grrri dont really think there's gonna be a fight between traumerei and gustang because SIU wont be able to draw it.
I understand the thought process in running away, but claiming that her job was done because she made sure Khun and Baam were together is a bit of a joke imo.She got spooked by Traumerei being about to come into the room and split. Once she made that decision, she had no means of following Baam and Yuri without going back in there and risking the almost certainty of running into the Family Head.
Goruro thought "Kirin...!" ... "this punk what is he trying to do...?!" so Kirin is also a traitor but Kirin knows very well Traumerei and it's to early to betray.Kirin is not the traitor
I am optimistic... I don't think it's possible for SIU to focus on others too much ATM especially after such a boring chapter.You mean leaving the current events for a month of Lobadon and Yama? Ain't no way SIU is giving us any Traumerei vs Gustang confrontation without having to wade through a month plus of filler to get there.
Or Goruro was stupid and trusted the wrong person.Goruro thought "Kirin...!" ... "this punk what is he trying to do...?!" so Kirin is also a traitor but Kirin knows very well Traumerei and it's to early to betray.
Bro Kirin snitched on Guroro way before this situation hereGoruro thought "Kirin...!" ... "this punk what is he trying to do...?!" so Kirin is also a traitor but Kirin knows very well Traumerei and it's to early to betray.
For nowWindbird remains undefeated as the best LPB shinheuh not in Traumerei's hands.
No way. Cat Tower was an anomaly, and an annoying way for SIU to shoehorn a game in past its prime in the story. A 'playful cat' brings a play Tower in under the pretense of breaking apart the parties. Stupid to even have Baam's side split up instead of attacking together with the momentum.Games are the way things are solved in the Tower. It feels like the most obvious outcome. Traumerei clearly isn't interested in hostages anymore since he let A.A. and Androssi go.
I've read the chapter several times... did I miss what happened between Rei waxing on about inevitability and Khun showing up on the bridge?Tiara this week was a bit funny, she sees Khun going into the room, Baam and co taking the portal, 45 seconds before it closes she perceives the FH aura in that same room and decides to dip.
Somehow comes to the conclusion that Baam and Khun are staying together, without knowing anything about the capabilities or presence of bong bong, knowing a Regular can't take the teleport with his bare body and that somehow the FH would let him go. She should have thought there was no way that Khun and Baam were together, she should have followed Baam and Yuri herself.
BB was hard to use a few times in order to move from one hotel room to another, but it can easily jump across the whole city like mothership lol.- I guess Goru's bowl is his coat. Seems obvious in hindsight. He's like the bug guy in the Leaf Village from Naruto.
No way. Cat Tower was an anomaly, and an annoying way for SIU to shoehorn a game in past its prime in the story. A 'playful cat' brings a play Tower in under the pretense of breaking apart the parties. Stupid to even have Baam's side split up instead of attacking together with the momentum.
Other than that, games have only been useful for climbers and Tower tests. Not for conflict resolution. Especially impromptu fights between HRs. Other than the ridiculous cat tower it hasn't happened.
Nor should it.
I've read the chapter several times... did I miss what happened between Rei waxing on about inevitability and Khun showing up on the bridge?
So, Rei just let him walk out or teleport with Androssi (having no way of knowing where Khun was) BB in then BB out? Even after losing, all that bravado, the arrogance of it all, etc? Wtf
There’s a manga of beastkintop 3 most ridiculous shinheuhs so far
1- Lilial lioness
2- Umtiti honey badger
3- Yas cat
Anomaly? How? I am pretty sure solving things via games is ingrained in their culture.- I guess Goru's bowl is his coat. Seems obvious in hindsight. He's like the bug guy in the Leaf Village from Naruto.
No way. Cat Tower was an anomaly, and an annoying way for SIU to shoehorn a game in past its prime in the story. A 'playful cat' brings a play Tower in under the pretense of breaking apart the parties. Stupid to even have Baam's side split up instead of attacking together with the momentum.
Other than that, games have only been useful for climbers and Tower tests. Not for conflict resolution. Especially impromptu fights between HRs. Other than the ridiculous cat tower it hasn't happened.
Nor should it.
I've read the chapter several times... did I miss what happened between Rei waxing on about inevitability and Khun showing up on the bridge?
So, Rei just let him walk out or teleport with Androssi (having no way of knowing where Khun was) BB in then BB out? Even after losing, all that bravado, the arrogance of it all, etc? Wtf
I dunno.BB was hard to use a few times in order to move from one hotel room to another, but it can easily jump across the whole city like mothership lol.
I can buy the fact that Khun knows where exactly the teleport led through Dravi plans, but getting there through BB so easily is pretty strange.
For Rei i guess, until he had confirmed that Baam party interfered with the BH mission, Khun had the right go wherever he wanted.
Or it's the classic Traumerei sitting on his ass because the trifles don't matter^tm ala Yama heavily injuring his shinheuh while he stares and resumes with the marriage talk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Think of alllllll the fights there have been since the climb has been less a thing (essentially towards the end of S2). How many of them took place in the confines of a game?Anomaly? How? I am pretty sure solving things via games is ingrained in their culture.
- I guess Goru's bowl is his coat. Seems obvious in hindsight. He's like the bug guy in the Leaf Village from Naruto.
I can get behind this. I'm an unrepentant and craven fan for such fanservice. Come on, SIU!@Lo Po Bia
She is a tucking psycho
Manga: killing bites
Honey badger name: Hitomi
Ps: there’s a 12 ep anime
Manga is 8.5
The lion was a beast on GantzFor now
![]()