Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
wait you know tatsu role ?
Yeah new Jesus, got upgraded to God, night action, player can target jesus to confess their Sins, got a night visit from Tatsu..

I voted you 1st and it was random
Doesn't matter, you still get categorized with Gajeel/Holt/Brandish and optionally SirSam.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Honestly with what I said yesterday I feel like my role is mostly obvious.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I understand that it can look like that, which is why I'm trying to make you another pov. Then again I can only justify my vote, not theirs, they're responsible for their votes, they had their reasons to go for marm. It's easy to say in indsight that it was a bad call but maybe on the moment they just trusted me more than her and that's it ?

Well I hope so.

@Tatsumaki what is your opinion about gry, james and shad ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Doesn't matter, you still get categorized with Gajeel/Holt/Brandish and optionally SirSam.
As if i care lol Im just trying to understand, something is weird, my guts feeling is telling me there is something about that voting phase. If im wrong I will be teh 1st to apologize and try to figure something else.

But shad you didnt answer, you implied you know what is her role, can you share or hint if I missed some interesting point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also digital is odd
Did he appear today, btw
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
But shad you didnt answer, you implied you know what isher role, can you share or hint if I missed some interesting point.
Didn't imply I know her role, quote the part where I did if you want me to answer it.

Even if tatsu is mafia, the voters are still mostly town.
Following the mafia plan of hunting mafia in that group in D2 feels iffy, you are basically doing what mafia wants, tho the lynch on one of tatsu voters.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
He said he is less spicy today
I understood that as: I used my role.
Role usage = less spice, but otherwise feel iffy about DD.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well I hope so.

@Tatsumaki what is your opinion about gry, james and shad ?
I accepted last game that I can't read James. Which is why I'm hoping he will really prove himself by D3 like he said. So I'm neutral on him.
Gry is playing weird, if he's BP I don't understand the play of revealing it instead of tanking night kills. He said that's not it but I don't see what else it could be so I'm just confused. Which is why he's yellow to me.
Same for Shad which roles allow him to sacrifice himself for town in times of need and yet his priority seems to be confirming himself at all cost. I still see him on the greener side.

For all three of them I don't see why they would take blatant positions and snipe marm for me knowing she's town and so I am. There's no benefit to it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For all three of them I don't see why they would take blatant positions and snipe marm for me knowing she's town and so I am. There's no benefit to it.
I'm not saying it's impossible of course. Just that I wouldn't understand the play there.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
My guess is Bradish / DD/ Gajeel= SS,Tatsu, James, big maybe Gry
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
For all three of them I don't see why they would take blatant positions and snipe marm for me knowing she's town and so I am. There's no benefit to it.
Maybe I missunderstood this, how do you know marm is town?

I'll do VOTEKILL DD
And Brand's vote has been on somebody not having a single vote on them so far, so a very safe vote, so to say.
ooookay there....
Man is doing absolutely everything he can to avoid smoke by voting on someone who had 0 votes this late 🤔
brandish is the smoke
In case you guys forgot, but brandish vote turned so many heads, it was like a hot girl passing by.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
ven if tatsu is mafia, the voters are still mostly town.
Following the mafia plan of hunting mafia in that group in D2 feels iffy, you are basically doing what mafia wants, tho the lynch on one of tatsu voters.
ah I got you. but i m certain you re town, i know Baka is, but thats all , what makes you certain they are all towns. I do agree tho that tehre might be mafia keeping low profile I havent forgotten the other players, but theres something weird in all this.,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I defentely won't see the end phase
same, theres no way i can stay that late , phase ends around 2am in my time zone, I'm already half dead, I had an exhausting day, and have to wake up early tomorrow again, for more work.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
ah I got you. but i m certain you re town, i know Baka is, but thats all , what makes you certain they are all towns. I do agree tho that tehre might be mafia keeping low profile I havent forgotten the other players, but theres something weird in all this.,
GrySun / James
Had absoultely no reason to switch from Tatsu to Marmalade.
They would have simply not voted Tatsu to begin with.
Excluding any God level play for now, since it too early to worry about it, but Gry seeking confirmation with a lynch is very in brand, especially with how he seem not 100% sure he could confirm himself with role usage.
James I was sure was recruiter, but now he is back to being neutral, he would also pull a useless vote change just to look town.

GB
Voted for reactions and the lols, again a useless move to try to save a townie unless both are townie and we are dealing with a madman mafia, overall looks engaged wich is a good sign from the little I know about him.

DigitalDude
Same as GB, voted in the same minute as GB, same how me and james reacted at the same time, no idea if he is crazy enough to make this move as mafia.

BakaTai
Town

Tatsumaki
It is more likely she is mafia than Marm voters (excluding the crazy mafia dude, we may be missing).
But I give her a green pass for now since I don't think a mafia vs town would end with 7vs5, this is more likely to be town on town pattern.

The rest are suspect, to freaking suspect.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
I didnt do it for the lols I wanted to see if there would be some erratic movement to protec tatsu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

anyway i am off now for sure need sleep
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
5 hours to go, maybe time to find some common ground?

If you are going for brandish consider letting me do the kill.
If you are not going for me, consider letting brandish live as I don't think I would be blocked N1, I can always get him after a night kill if you guys want him dead.

Mafia: You can try to mess with me, like kill me tonight to make me think he is not mafia, or double bluff and he is mafia or block me tonight, just want to inform you, I've considered all your moves, please target me with your resources :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top