Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Yeah investigator aigoo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lmao look at mafias piling up
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Sounds like you're trying to buy as much time as possible to me honestly in hopes Town will give you a free pass.
Gry/Tatsu setting off the Erin lynch buys them green points for now atleast. How about you? Did you even claim yet? Between you, Gaj, Gb, there should be a scum or more
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,835
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam don‘t you think Tatsu deserves a free pass after the Erin fiasco?
Nothing in life is free young GrySun, and to hand out any free passes at this stage is negligence that could bite us all in the behind. Better to be safe and smart, rather than sorry.

Whether I'm right on this or not can be determined by her announcing her targets if she's inclined to share that much.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah investigator aigoo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lmao look at mafias piling up
Considering the game setup is auto mafia? Or is this just retaliation because I don't believe you? Otherwise, I'm interested in what makes you think I'm scum?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,835
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gry/Tatsu setting off the Erin lynch buys them green points for now atleast. How about you? Did you even claim yet? Between you, Gaj, Gb, there should be a scum or more
That doesn't necessarily exclude them from being third party though does it, Mr Det/Town? You haven't been counterclaimed so you look legit but Brandish threw a spanner in the work on that result 🤔 Makes me wonder if Marm was paranoid

And no, I haven't claimed. But I have a result that I need information to check
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not really, each day and night the pool decreases plus I didn't had to check on night 1, could have waited. But I did due the many sudden votes on the day end which felt like this or that person had an interest in saving Tatsu. But no matter what, no Mafia would lynch an Escort out of the blue with other Townies so we can certainly say that Tatsu ain't Mafia.

Lol, Gry got it already, ya know.^^
So you genuinely think 3 uses is fair use-case for Det? Because it's one thing to say screw it, I got dealt a shitty hand by hosts and another thing to think what you claim is actually feasible. I don't know if what Gry is thinking and what I said is different, but I mentioned your role because you claimed that your passive somehow ensures you use you det safely. And this is also something is supposed to be something provable?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ahhh I have some apartment internet now :ffwub
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Considering the game setup is auto mafia? Or is this just retaliation because I don't believe you? Otherwise, I'm interested in what makes you think I'm scum?
No wasn't towards yourself
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That doesn't necessarily exclude them from being third party though does it, Mr Det/Town? You haven't been counterclaimed so you look legit but Brandish threw a spanner in the work on that result 🤔 Makes me wonder if Marm was paranoid

And no, I haven't claimed. But I have a result that I need information to check
We don‘t have all to much hours left, so I suggest you just be blunt and who you need to say what.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And you got 6 uses while I have 3? Man, that's unfair... the whole town as 2 spice role though, I'm not sure about that. Feels like a strange combo to me.
Any comment about 2 dets in a small game?

For me no, but I suppose a few others make me a lot more wary.
I agree with you but you quoted a comment of mine from last year lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I agree with you but you quoted a comment of mine from last year lmao
LOL wtf?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I need Tatsu to confirm her targets, especially night 2
You see, I believe Tatsu more than you. Erin would never antagonize a teammate to this extent as she did with Tatsu.

Sam, could you please share what you have first and then Tatsu confirms or denies it? I think she‘s green.

Otherwise, @Tatsumaki can also go first if you won‘t budge.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But really, I think what we need is you confirming yourself Sam, not you confirming Tatsu. Which is done by you saying what you have, then Tatsu confirming it.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,835
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I agree with you but you quoted a comment of mine from last year lmao
Ayo wtf he did too :lmao

You see, I believe Tatsu more than you. Erin would never antagonize a teammate to this extent as she did with Tatsu.

Sam, could you please share what you have first and then Tatsu confirms or denies it? I think she‘s green.

Otherwise, @Tatsumaki can also go first if you won‘t budge.
--- Double Post Merged, 3 minutes ago ---
But really, I think what we need is you confirming yourself Sam, not you confirming Tatsu. Which is done by you saying what you have, then Tatsu confirming it.
Gajeel sounds like he changed his tune slightly to me this dayphase, and I think that is because Tatsu recruited him, also explaining the lack of kill.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If I get time I will look into Erin's game corro. From memory she was anti Shad Tatsu. Couldn't see Erin being on their team, as mentioned. Unless they (Gry Tatsu) rolled Erin which also means Gry killed MArGi - this is hall of shame play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I didn't want to claim until Holt said something coz I expected he was Det. He's either solid det or the smoothest mf mafia of all time.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Dish, why did you pick me to block? I was in pretty bad standing as of yday result because I didn't suspect Erin or participate in the kill, so the chances of me performing a deed is low, sorry if you have said something about this already
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dish, why did you pick me to block? I was in pretty bad standing as of yday result because I didn't suspect Erin or participate in the kill, so the chances of me performing a deed is low, sorry if you have said something about this already
And is that why you did the kill? For people who think they wouldn‘t use you?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You arent considering gb might be the OMO Strongman of the mafia team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top