Hold your horses, it‘s neither obvious nor foes it make sense. Tatsu confidently countered Sam‘s claim saying she didn‘t use role N1. Meaning she didn‘t. Why would a Mentor not use role N1?
So stop the paranoia and lets think with a clear head.
That's a pretty long shot lol. Only thing I can see that would support your theory is that the mafia seemed to dislike Tatsumaki. Otherwise, might just be a poisoner or another third party player(s).
Credit to you on earning their trust so strongly, you can't lose from here :lmao I won't accept that from the guy who lynched the other spy D1. I'm afraid you're already caught in the spider's web and there's not much you can do to escape from it unless you realise Tatsu isn't what she says...
mangahelpers.com
In this post SirSam is basically saying that she can recruit.
I won't be able to entertain you and fight back as much as I did on D2, my first exam is 29hours, I still have a lot of work.
Hopefully you can reunite everything in a single post and I can change your mind quickly so that we can go back to catching the real culprits.
Happens every game, had the same issue few game ago with @Evil3ye (sorry again dude), town gets to day 4 with few kills, then they all get the big head.
I will summarize:
Do what you want to do today, game won't end with tatsu alive.
@digitaldude can't wait to hear what you have to say.
I really don't understand why mentor was your first thought when poisoner exist for exemple ?
Seems like you're sudenly trying to take the attention off mafia. This doesn't seat well with me.
I really don't understand why mentor was your first thought when poisoner exist for exemple ?
Seems like you're sudenly trying to take the attention off mafia. This doesn't seat well with me.
On another note, about the two detectives, what do we know so far? From my understanding:
James claimed first. (Has to be paranoid with Samuel dead). James claimed detective/bulletproof James' detective role costs 2 spices
Shad asked GB to investigate Samuel last night, but he ended up dead. (If poisoner, might be the night before so this point may/may not stand)
Holt claimed second (Paranoid or Insane) Holt claimed detective/townie Holt's detective role costs 1 spice Holt lied about a target according to Brandish's result
Vote-wise,
James voted MarmaladeSky (6/7), Sick (1/1), and GB (2/3) Holt voted Gajeel (1/1) , Erinyes (5/6), and hasn't voted? (1/1)
I know I won't be here during the heated hours (should be here during the last few hours though), so I'm just recapitulating what I saw from the detective situation when I read the remaining phase in case it's going to be a topic you guys will approach this phase. Seems to be the case from Gry's post today.
I really don't understand why mentor was your first thought when poisoner exist for exemple ?
Seems like you're sudenly trying to take the attention off mafia. This doesn't seat well with me.
First I don't believe it possible to lose to a mentor right now, not with you marked and high chance to figure out the 3rd mafia today.
Then DD claimed doc before day end and got targeted for a kill, unless you are saying mafia knew he wasn't, so wait for his post to know if he was targeted directly or no, I bet you didn't expect the RS.
You are also ignoring all the details that each on it own isn't proof, but together make it likely.
Like how Sam said in a post: I would rather vote tatsu but you save myself I will vote GB.
How is it possible that DD and GB are poisoned when were both super suspect the phase before?
Here is an example of how it played out:
Day 1: You got under so much attention that you didn't recruit
Day 2: You recruited
Day 3: You killed and to keep the advantage you gained by not killing you will come in first thing in the day to say: poisoner?
You been on mafia radar since D2.
Erinyes:
Made a case about you only and voted you.
SirSam:
Said he would rather vote you but to save himself he doesn't mind voting on GB who had few votes.
He called you out for being TP
James (My current pick for last mafia):
Linked his detective claim to you, claimed you and SirSam had different results, and mentioned you being TP.
Mafia can't win against mentor if only 1 of them is left, so their numbers matter a lot, so the 2 remaining linking their claim to hopefully get the TP lynched profits both of them.
I can keep trying to organize all the issues in a comprehensive post but all we need to do is wait for sakura to use her noble (if that how it works) and DD to post his target and they will be no reason to worry about TP.
I'm always open to changing my ideas, just don't like to be told to shut the fuck up.
Kind of lucky I got a tool to use to ignore it, but this isn't the first time I see this behavior.
Day just started, I had 2 hours to talk before leaving, they was plenty of time to discuss the issue I was raising, the detectives aren't even here to make any progress in the other topic.
Kind of not feeling it so will skip the next subject until I'm done collecting the info I need to know what up with tatsumaki.
One good point you made Shad, is Sam willing to vote/lynch GB despite him being their poisoner target, effectively wasting their kill.
But I‘ll shrug it off to avoiding his own lynch is preferrable over picking ideal lynch(which it is).
Mafia was really onto Tatsu, and if she‘s some sort of Mentor or SK we will know if we have 2 kills without a night without kills. So while the possibility is there, it sounds best to first get mafias. Then if we get 2 kills again without a night without kills, then we can expect legit a TP.
James being town is what supports the no-TP idea currently.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also Shad, since Sam was never Spy all he could know is that Tatsu is Mentor for example but not her Mentee being Gajeel. So Gajeel is still unrelated to her.