Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Dunno why you think it would overwrite it, a person can have more than 1 secondary role, at least in games so far it happened.
... Fuck

So I'm a bishi now. I know nothing about this game but I'm assuming my character dies. He looks like the type...
You are a god in the first game and you come back in every game, as DLC, since it makes fans more willing to split with their $
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Jammin aren‘t you in smash, with less hair?
Maybe? I don't play that either. I'm a fan of the fabulous hair though.

Why do you look like Kakashi crossed with Solid Snake?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe? I don't play that either. I'm a fan of the fabulous hair though.

Why do you look like Kakashi crossed with Solid Snake?
Dunno never played this series, he looks kinda generic though. What AI would give you for „ninja“
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Be back in 1h

@votekill farfalla
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kata Claus
Master Claus is being giving present but Glimmer receives present so Glimmer is not Master Claus
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Thxs @SirSamuel016 @Lambu for hosting, thats some interesting and light mechs, i like the cooldown idea too. thxs @Marmalade for avys :zomg

I don't know the game nor the characters I was mixing Mio's name with Fire mblem Mia lol

I will be back soon wearing appropriate clothes !




hosts want to encourage me to keep me healthy life style.

@Shad rn :teehee
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Second
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This Gray will just further promote mispronunciation of the Gry in GrySun.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My role shouldn‘t need too much effort to play properly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I like that the Ouroboros has a failsafe from a balance perspective, but makes it look like there‘s not many. 2 for town 1 for mafia?
Wait it's not graysun ?


Btw the avatar looks very pretty, fitting for this queen


The secondary inheritance role makes it look like there isn't many roles in this game at least to me, the fact you always have a role flying around in townie make it very good late game, tho it really depends if there multiple
Honestly i doubt there 2 ouroboros depending on townie roles gry
Well shad already came out saying he vanilla so it's possible
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The role can be inherited by the opposite faction. The abilities of the Ouroboros change to match the alignment as indicated in the opening post.
Ehh kinda op for mafias ... If a townie sends the ouroboros wrong
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait it's not graysun ?


Btw the avatar looks very pretty, fitting for this queen


The secondary inheritance role makes it look like there isn't many roles in this game at least to me, the fact you always have a role flying around in townie make it very good late game, tho it really depends if there multiple
Honestly i doubt there 2 ouroboros depending on townie roles gry
Well shad already came out saying he vanilla so it's possible
No, how can a Y be a ey and not a Y :arf

I don‘t think this is even the first time Shad claims vanilla D1 so it checks out.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Every townie having prostitute is pretty powerful, we could block a kill night one potentially
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Every townie having prostitute is pretty powerful, we could block a kill night one potentially
???
Only ouroboros dudes have it and then it go in 2 days cooldown so you can't spam it
it's kinda worse then a normal role early game
Tho it's great late game always having those role around
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Every townie having prostitute is pretty powerful, we could block a kill night one potentially
blimey! is DD being complaining DD can be blocked every night?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You are a god in the first game and you come back in every game, as DLC, since it makes fans more willing to split with their $
... I see.

Between that and the lore section of this game I just read I now understand. This is some peak JRPG weirdness isn't it?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Tho it's great late game always having those role around
The role comes back only 1 time per faction, so I don't see what you mean by it being good late game, unless I missed something?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Between that and the lore section of this game I just read I now understand. This is some peak JRPG weirdness isn't it?
Yeah lol but don't spoil yourself, worth playing.

This is the kind of the game that will be remade every 10 years on new consoles.

I may be biased but I like it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Avatar changed.

I just came back home. Not going to be very active in these early hours.

I'll catch up later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top