Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,667
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh I didn't even question the vote cause I didn't think much of it but I wouldn't have guessed I'd get voted for having a job lmao.
If you flip town I will adjust my Farf detector.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It actually makes you quite bad at following the thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Gonna 2 people I wanna vote for so far but I'll prolly decide on it towards the end of the phase.
The only hints so far have been.

Im vanilla.

Im passive.

Ice cream.

I had this role before.

It should be hard for me to fuck up with this role.

Right?

The only different one that, no matter what, can't be vanilla, is yours I think.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If you flip town I will adjust my Farf detector.
Uh sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only hints so far have been.

Im vanilla.

Im passive.

Ice cream.

I had this role before.

It should be hard for me to fuck up with this role.

Right?

The only different one that, no matter what, can't be vanilla, is yours I think.
I'd emphasis on the "think" part in your shoes.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill Farfalla

Uncooperative
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
For the record if I get lynched - it wouldn't be the first time I'm day hunted by scum Hardy. And yeah the selective reading also makes me wonder how genuine you're being - but I won't do your job at reading the thread, so wtv.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
"They suspect me, therefore they are mafia".

Town Farf tries way harder.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nah, I'm specifically talking about you, based on past memories.

Well, this whole situation serves me as well, I think.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nah, I'm specifically talking about you, based on past memories.

Well, this whole situation serves me as well, I think.
When was the last game someone pointed out sth about you in the first 6 hours of a game and instead of explaining you called them dumb and/or scum? Were you town?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
When was the last game someone pointed out sth about you in the first 6 hours of a game and instead of explaining you called them dumb and/or scum? Were you town?
Where did I call someone dumb tho?

I have no memory of a situation like that, but I will share that you've done that to me as mafia in the past o.o"
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Where did I call someone dumb tho?

I have no memory of a situation like that, but I will share that you've done that to me as mafia in the past o.o"
Basically telling me I'm not thinking.

I don't recall hunting anyone asap kinda... ever? It's certainly not the move. Let alone you.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
it wouldn't be the first time I'm day hunted by scum Hardy

Nah, I'm specifically talking about you, based on past memories.
I got the feeling it was me the scum you are referring to, since you were telling hardy how scum are after you.

But then you say you mean hardy???

It been a while hardy played so all I can remember is that he is chaotic day 1 both as town and mafia, but he is making a simple accusation/observation.

Plus you are acting stressed for 2 votes only, so early in the day, if one of us is mafia, the other would get suspecious and move their vote away, you are currently in no danger, i think you are overly stressed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Basically telling me I'm not thinking.

I don't recall hunting anyone asap kinda... ever? It's certainly not the move. Let alone you.
I didn't tho?
The "think" part is because you said "I think" yourself about recollecting hints - showing you're either uncertain or not genuine.
You're for sure wrong tho, btw.

I did point out you've done that as mafia but currently there's 2 to 3 votes I'd vote instead of you.
On the other hand, I wanna believe you wouldn't be this tactless. But I do want the record to remain here.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I didn't tho?
The "think" part is because you said "I think" yourself about recollecting hints - showing you're either uncertain or not genuine.
You're for sure wrong tho, btw.

I did point out you've done that as mafia but currently there's 2 to 3 votes I'd vote instead of you.
On the other hand, I wanna believe you wouldn't be this tactless. But I do want the record to remain here.
Yes because you are saying that is not the case. Benefit of the doubt and all that. You have yet to answer, then, which hint I missed. So far you are only letting it escalate.

What have I done?

Who are these 3 people? Explain.

Wdym tactless?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I got the feeling it was me the scum you are referring to, since you were telling hardy how scum are after you.

But then you say you mean hardy???

It been a while hardy played so all I can remember is that he is chaotic day 1 both as town and mafia, but he is making a simple accusation/observation.

Plus you are acting stressed for 2 votes only, so early in the day, if one of us is mafia, the other would get suspecious and move their vote away, you are currently in no danger, i think you are overly stressed.
It was Hardy. He was trying to convince Greg that I was mafia. Can check what game it was if you need to check it yourself or something.

His simple observation is very wrong and I so far think you're townie but it's kinda funny you won't be able to tell that.

Call it stress btw, but I think it's been stablished I'm a bitch in MGs? I'm being directly challenged - I'm engaging. And I don't see your point on how a mafia would move the vote away in this moment, but just leave it wtv you'd prefer. I won't be pointing fingers yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes because you are saying that is not the case. Benefit of the doubt and all that. You have yet to answer, then, which hint I missed. So far you are only letting it escalate.

What have I done?

Who are these 3 people? Explain.

Wdym tactless?
Benefit of the doubt? You just gotta check the thread o.o"
I won't give them to you, you collect the hints yourself. Period. Simple spite. Vote me cause you can't read 80 shorts posts.

And I said it multiple times I'll only mention people later. As I said - this is serving it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kinda funny then to poke at my "I think" for not being certain and yet you do not vote for me because there's "2... or 3"... mysterious people out there you suspect more in this 5 pages game.

You point the finger at me but only halfway because you are also pointing towards... the sky?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You did not engage until now. Your first (and second) reaction was disengage, even, shrugging me off.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Kinda funny then to poke at my "I think" for not being certain and yet you do not vote for me because there's "2... or 3"... mysterious people out there you suspect more in this 5 pages game.

You point the finger at me but only halfway because you are also pointing towards... the sky?
Ikr!

If shrugging off means I'm refusing to comply to what you're demanding, then I guess I am~
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yes because it's a game of talking and you refused to talk. Either told me "no read the thread" and "I suspect these mystery men". That's not engaging.

Calling me "mafia but not" only supports it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I didn't even question the vote cause I didn't think much of it but I wouldn't have guessed I'd get voted for having a job lmao.
Also not engaging.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Giving the thread a breather as I'm monopolising.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@SirSamuel016 @Lambu just to be clear, because English is hard for me sometimes, but if the player with the Ouroboros uses doctor on N1 they can use either of the other 2 the following nights while doctor cools down? It's not a choose only one situation?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also not engaging.
I got voted in DD style and didn't respond. Busted.

Yes because it's a game of talking and you refused to talk.
I'm talking a lot, you just refuse to respect my own thoughts and to go do some damn simple as checking. Uncooperative '-'v

I'll stick to what I believe to be better, you disliking it won't change it. I'll do it every single game. I'm not chasing anything grand nor new in here, you should just know it so much better based on what I vent at you after all the recent games I've hosted... Got 17h to go and I'll go with the paths I chose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is when I really miss Holt. He makes a day 1 target I can always feel good about, since he's AFK like it's an art form.
Try to fulfill the role this time, Jamz~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top