Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Considering moving to Erin and leaving it for another voter to decide if they prefer Erin or Koko
You would lock yourself in this situation?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Erin only has 2 votes @Farfalla, it won't be adraw
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
She only has 1, 2 with you, but it will be 2vs3 then.
Ik, that's why I said another voter would decide. But now your reveal shed a new light over the vanilla claimers - which they both happen to be.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just finally home, can reread the vanilla posts.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just finally home, can reread the vanilla posts.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Retarded theory, there is a mafia between hardy and Farf, and they are trying to kill their partner to be able to play in peace, since otherwise they would need to spend all game hiding from their partner.

Hardy fits this better as farf went for demon.
or maybe they're both town and don't know their partner's town too and thus they sus each other.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

or both mafia and acting but i doubt it
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Wow, farf moving your vote on Erin will make you even more suspicious than you are already, Asa trying to save farf who wants to save Asa? :3c
I'm 200% town lol

Oh shad...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Considering moving to Erin and leaving it for another voter to decide if they prefer Erin or Koko
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Can imagine how hyped the hosts were when they saw the Comboy landed on you lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And now that our first vanilla claimer was "fake", I wonder how many others just lied and followed the trend
erin i get but what did i miss a bout asako
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I approve of it less now. But only slightly.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer is making it back!

So yeah still lots of hours to go but the ones I have in mind are the Fiend, Saku, Jamz and Erin (the latest ones also seem to be shying away and snarky Erin seemed odd to me).
Glimmer asked Erin a simple passive/active question but Erin is not answering. Is you thinking that is uncommon for Erin? Glimmer was disappointed to be disregarded like that but thought maybe Erin is not being keen on revealing more.

Why you say your name like a pokemon, hmmmm
GLIMMER IS NOT A POKEMON!!! GLIMMER IS A FREE ELF!!! You filthy muggle...


You know I'm coming around on this Glimmer thing. At first the 3rd person was a bit offputting. But now that I know Glimmer is a tea drinker I'm all for it.:verily
Jammin is being having good taste!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
wtf happened, why did shad use a role he didn't have?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk, I'm fine with Koko, Erin seemed a bit snarky and avoidant to me. No strong thing to see Koko as town and Erin as mafia, I just think Asako looks "townier"
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Shad is not being thinking!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top