Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer is also being votekill Demon.

Since Glimmer was going to choose one of the four Asako voters. Glimmer is being believing DD for now and he was being saving his life with his vote on Asako. Glimmer doesn't have much bad think on Jammin. Brandish was being the first to vote on Asako but he is being difficult which Glimmer is not appreciate. Glimmer is choosing Demon for now for what Glimmer just said, his hint slip-up and late vanilla Townie claim!
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Idk if I wanna vote Demonspeed but it would be good to get some competition for Tatsumaki.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what do you mean competition for tatsumaki?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ah for the penalty votes hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess I'll vote before going to sleep to avoid another penalty xD

!votekill demonspeed
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill Demon
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm since man's is joining and the phase will end while many are asleep, and just so you're not in the dark with your votes: Demon was my target and has a secondary role.

I personally don't believe him at all but there's the chance we lose a town Ouro.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,049
Gender
Female
Country
France
So you didn't follow most of Day 1?
When I made my first post I was indeed caught up with D1.
Then when I answered you first quote, I was on the phone and at an event so difficult to catch up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Demon
As a way to save myself.
To be clear I'm fully vanilla. So less valuable than town ouro. But Demon could be mafia ouro. So I'm going for it anyway.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'll be around late phase and will vote one of the top two. Maybe.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Finally caught up.

2 psychiatrists in the game seems a bit of overkill. And honestly DD confirming his target doesn't do much but protect the target until a detective can prove it's the Mafia Ouroboros or not. Actually decent enough play if they're Mafia buddies.

Farfalla confronting him right away gives her more credibility imo. Doubt she'd stick her neck out like that if she was Mafia.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@digitaldude why did you choose to target GB?

Ok I understand Farfalla and Tatsu but @Hardy @Baka Taichou @GB why are you all voting demon? I read through the arguments between him and Farf and I'm still on the fence. I might have missed something. What sealed it for you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also @Jammin i didn't follow the Bleach game so references fly over my head. Did you successfully use your role last night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ahhhhh Bel what do you think of this case
Trains shake me fml
The one vs Demon? I honestly think I need to read it again. I just found him to be a bit disengaged and reactive when you called him out. Not overly scummy. Tbh I think this might be my first or second game with him so I'm not too familiar with his style. I guess that's why I'm a bit confused as to why everyone is so easily on the train.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@digitaldude why did you choose to target GB?

Ok I understand Farfalla and Tatsu but @Hardy @Baka Taichou @GB why are you all voting demon? I read through the arguments between him and Farf and I'm still on the fence. I might have missed something. What sealed it for you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also @Jammin i didn't follow the Bleach game so references fly over my head. Did you successfully use your role last night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



The one vs Demon? I honestly think I need to read it again. I just found him to be a bit disengaged and reactive when you called him out. Not overly scummy. Tbh I think this might be my first or second game with him so I'm not too familiar with his style. I guess that's why I'm a bit confused as to why everyone is so easily on the train.
Ice cream
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's unlikely I will be there at the end of the dayphase, so I think I have to put a vote down now tatsumaki or demonspeed hmmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@digitaldude why did you choose to target GB?

Ok I understand Farfalla and Tatsu but @Hardy @Baka Taichou @GB why are you all voting demon? I read through the arguments between him and Farf and I'm still on the fence. I might have missed something. What sealed it for you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also @Jammin i didn't follow the Bleach game so references fly over my head. Did you successfully use your role last night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



The one vs Demon? I honestly think I need to read it again. I just found him to be a bit disengaged and reactive when you called him out. Not overly scummy. Tbh I think this might be my first or second game with him so I'm not too familiar with his style. I guess that's why I'm a bit confused as to why everyone is so easily on the train.
The claiming passing then vanilla as well, amidst the discussion with Kats claim

Edit: "claiming passive"
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah and now Gry had vanilla for him in mind before he could say it himself (cause he said passive at first). I'd rly like some sort of reliable perspective lol
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
The claiming passing then vanilla as well, amidst the discussion with Kats claim
I'm currently reading again. So far his Asako vote is the only thing that stands out to me.

Vote kill Asako.

The most suspicious among the Vanilla claimers IMO.
I'm not sure why vanilla claimers would be suspicious if you yourself are vanilla. The phrasing is a bit iffy.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
its crazy how many people are on demonspeed, not like he outed himself or anything
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@digitaldude why did you choose to target GB?

Ok I understand Farfalla and Tatsu but @Hardy @Baka Taichou @GB why are you all voting demon? I read through the arguments between him and Farf and I'm still on the fence. I might have missed something. What sealed it for you?
I'm currently reading again. So far his Asako vote is the only thing that stands out to me.



I'm not sure why vanilla claimers would be suspicious if you yourself are vanilla. The phrasing is a bit iffy.
I pointed out the same
What took you so long to claim?

You even mentioned the vanillas in your d1 vote
Gave him 3 hours and never replied.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

its crazy how many people are on demonspeed, not like he outed himself or anything
Basically did it by disappearing.

I still don't get why you targeted Lawl.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I pointed out the same


Gave him 3 hours and never replied.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Basically did it by disappearing.

I still don't get why you targeted Lawl.
I mean does there have to be a profound reason for night 1? Not like I have a lot of info
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I mean does there have to be a profound reason for night 1? Not like I have a lot of info
Yeah I'd assume you'd try to find a traitor or something rather than hunting the most important town role to then reveal them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top