Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You can still be a regular mafia, but im leaning towards brandish last ditch attempt to kill a townie.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If Brand is not lying then Lawl + one of Farf/DD are scum.
If he's lying then... well he's scum, the other 3 are confirmed town.

Right?
Unless he's Santa (?), sounds like an easy lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Coinflips are for conflicting results, not an order processor.
Idgi, isn't it a conflicting result? You have a secondary Yes/No?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh nvm you said there was a coinflip
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hmmm I really want to believe those results because they fit my suspicions about DD being the fake psy.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Coinflips are for conflicting results, not an order processor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Kay, hosts said they operated that way indeed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GB how did you use the Ouro on N1?
but they are both priority 2??
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@GrySun @Jammin unless one of you contest this, will you feel more comfortable sharing now that the detective (?) has?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are you holding Lawl's hand because he really is a recruited traitor or...?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You can still be a regular mafia, but im leaning towards brandish last ditch attempt to kill a townie.
I had an N1 result on Demon, so if you don't believe me, for that to be true that I'm a vanilla mafia, then I either guessed it or got it thru a code. Then my hint makes no sense whatsoever as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idgi, isn't it a conflicting result? You have a secondary Yes/No?
--- Double Post Merged, 24 minutes ago ---
Oh nvm you said there was a coinflip
I didn't start with a secondary but I got a gift on N2, which is a temporary role. I asked Sam in here if that counts as such and he confirmed it. I continued the conversation in private cause it's a nasty move to get hosts to a thread and get them to openly confirm stuff for you, and Sam said a Psy checking a target that just got a gift gets a coinflip cause of the prio2 DD mentioned.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Doctor or spy on me?
???
He's saying he blocked you.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bran just claimed he's Detective and that GB lied about blocking him, also that either me or DD is mafia.
So you'd believe that?
Kinda? Part of me wonders if we're witnessing a fight between mafia and Santa Claus that's going to be really funny in retrospect but Brandish telling the truth seems more likely.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kinda? Part of me wonders if we're witnessing a fight between mafia and Santa Claus that's going to be really funny in retrospect but Brandish telling the truth seems more likely.
Brandish telling the truth implicates 2 other players. It's the least likely situation.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Are you holding Lawl's hand because he really is a recruited traitor or...?
Just seeing if he'll answer. He didn't block me. No one else claiming town ouro tho
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ah nice. In one hand, we got no scum yet.. but on the other hand, it looks like we have a kill failure + a freeman removal + a dead traitor.

I'm learning towards Demon believing he was legit cause I think a traitor that believed to be naive would straight up say it. But I also didn't find anything rly relevant that could tie him to someone, but I wrote down some points.

1. When Bran voted Tatsu, Demon had the chance to tie it, and maybe survive the lynch in her place if others would be torn (that was before he straight up called me a liar and challenge me). So idk if he just didn't think deeply about his possibilities or if he decided not to harm someone that would be in his list (Tatsu in this case) with the mentality that a dead traitor is better than a member.
2. When he was building his case on me and Hardy after D1, he would associate either me or him with Bran or DD. Still, his focus of suspicious would remain on me and Hardy. Could it be he was signaling to the both of them (DD and Bran) that he had his eyes on them without putting them under a lot of danger per se.

The point is, Bran voted Tatsu, so those things can't go together, I think.
There was one post in D1 where he mentions all 3, when Demon tagged Tatsu to play, but I need to go back to it later when I'm not running to a meeting (2 mins late alrdy, will bb after them)

@Brandish μ @Jammin @GrySun you're the ones left to reveal.

Also, my new target has no secondary role. And I got a gift from Santa, one that is a bit pointless but could be something later on.
also demon tagged Tatsu as soon as she came in the thread saying "let me guess you're vanilla too right?"

so I'm leaning towards the no.1 theory to be likely. (Like i theorized from the start)

Also someone tagged me yday but was sleeping already, to ask why i voted for demon, I voted because he seemed to be teamed with tatsu imo
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@digitaldude on N2 I DID get a secondary role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For the sake of being extra cautious, I don't think that Psy being Prio 2 and Santa being Prio 3 would have made DD see me as no secondary, right?
don't think so either
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Recruitment of a sleeper or poison feel right for me.
So you trust Lawl but claim he's lying to fuck with you.

But you do not trust one of dd or farf, correct?

Which one would you go for and why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought she might have been the mafia detective.
Why would she kill the traitor?


That's the result.

digitaldude was a good enough N1 choice. When you both claimed psychology i spent my next action on you.
But why? How would she know demon had a secondary?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top