Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,806
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can someone list the... 6? different action claims we got now going
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You‘re not reading :oh I thought I’m insane and didn‘t mind Jammin until Bel said her Spy result at which point he‘s a possible mafia. I can still be insane if she‘s Paranoid. I was only confident in being insane before Bel‘s post, now I‘m just hopeful.
You know, I would actually doubt myself more if Jammin hadn't been evasive all game. Even when I tagged him asking point blank about Erin, it takes him over an hour to come back with this doctor claim. But my result saying he targeted a player who turned up dead the next day, then no kills on the night I blocked him is too much to be coincidence.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can someone list the... 6? different action claims we got now going
Bran:
N1: investigated DD and got guilty
N2: investigated on me and got innocent
(or the other way around, they're opposite)

Gry:
N1: investigated on me and got guilty
N2: investigated on Jamz and got guilty

Bel:
N1: spied on Jamz and got Erin
N2: blocked Jamz

Misho
N1: xxxx Kat
N2: blocked Bran

Jamz
N1: xxxx Kat
N2: xxxx me
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin do you have Santa jokes as well?
I don't have any prepared, sadly.

Do have one more Doctor's joke though...

A man walks into his Doctor's Office and says, "Doc, I think I'm dying. It hurts EVERYWHERE! When I touch my leg - it hurts, when I touch my head, it hurts terribly, when I touch my stomach - it huuurts..."

The Doctor replies, "Let's see. Well, your finger is broken."
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bel, since you're the one saying that Jammin didn't target Kat and me, who do you believe to be the Santa that delivered those gifts at this point?
I've actually been thinking Santa is Grysun. But that's more gut feeling than evidence.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can someone list the... 6? different action claims we got now going
Brand N1 DD innocent N2 Farf guilty
GB N1 Kat N2 block Brandish
Gry N1 Farf guilty N2 Jammin guilty
Bel N1 Jammin targeted Erin N2 Jammin blocked
Farf N1 Demon has secondary N2 Tatsu has no secondary
DD N1 GB has secondary N2 Farf has no secondary
Mystery Santa Baka/Hardy N1 Kat turned from Freeman to Vanilla N2 Farf became weird
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brand N1 DD innocent N2 Farf guilty
GB N1 Kat N2 block Brandish
Gry N1 Farf guilty N2 Jammin guilty
Bel N1 Jammin targeted Erin N2 Jammin blocked
Farf N1 Demon has secondary N2 Tatsu has no secondary
DD N1 GB has secondary N2 Farf has no secondary
Mystery Santa Baka/Hardy N1 Kat turned from Freeman to Vanilla N2 Farf became weird
Missing

Jammin N1 Doctor on Kat N2 Doctor on Farf. Funnily enough coincides with Santa actions
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok then there is a contradiction in Jammin's targeting.


...unless ouroboros has sanities but that's unlikely.

Maybe Gry-Jam-Tatsu is a team. Brand is Santa and knows Lawl didn't block him because his gift got sent? And Lawl is making an Educated guess there lying?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm still trying to understand dd's play from yesterday, just putting someone he thought was ouroboros out there. If brand is legit det and santa us somewhere else then dd is dirty.

Hm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What contradicts mine?
Lawl said he blocked you and you said you got a det result.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually Jammin could be Santa if Bel was blocked N2 by GB or mafia Ouroboros, then they failed either recruited someone or it‘s still GB blocking Brand.

I kinda doubt non-town Jammin would lie about his night targets if he has an active role, which Bel‘s action confirms he has. Maybe Paranoid Spy is still useful in a vanilla game to find who is lying about being vanilla?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We still have 2 days not counting today to lynch Santa so I wouldn‘t go there today at least.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Mainly Gry just being oblivious trying to hold onto sensitivity when Bel already discredited with the block...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok then there is a contradiction in Jammin's targeting.


...unless ouroboros has sanities but that's unlikely.

Maybe Gry-Jam-Tatsu is a team. Brand is Santa and knows Lawl didn't block him because his gift got sent? And Lawl is making an Educated guess there lying?
That doesn't work cause either me or DD have to be scum for Bran to be legit.
Simpler scenario is - Bran and Jamz are mafia like Demon signaled with the likes; Jamz killed Erin like Bel saw; and Gry is also bs'ing about being a paranoid detective cause he's actually Santa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually Jammin could be Santa if Bel was blocked N2 by GB or mafia Ouroboros
Wow the tango
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That doesn't work cause either me or DD have to be scum for Bran to be legit.
Simpler scenario is - Bran and Jamz are mafia like Demon signaled with the likes; Jamz killed Erin like Bel saw; and Gry is also bs'ing about being a paranoid detective cause he's actually Santa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Wow the tango
I mean, in this scenario Brand is not legit and Santa, so it works.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wow the tango
Can you either word yourself properly or drop the vague-speak, ain‘t fun not useful.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

nor
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Can we just lynch digitaldude and bow to my results?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why would mafia block Bel instead of Lawl? It only works if Lawl is scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can we just lynch digitaldude and bow to my results?
I think you are scum in pretty much all out scenarios, just not sure what you are.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why would mafia block Bel instead of Lawl? It only works if Lawl is scum.
Yeah was thinking that, and if lawl is scum then don‘t know who prevented a kill in this scenario other than a recruitment.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can you either word yourself properly or drop the vague-speak, ain‘t fun not useful.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

nor
Sure, I can stop reacting every time you come up with a farfetched explanation not to look like a bs det cause you're Santa. I actually feel for you, having to put up the show till God knows when.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can we just lynch digitaldude and bow to my results?
Nah.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top