Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,812
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d like to think mafia used everything except the Doc ouroboros so next night is free from anything. Though still weird even mafia ouroboros would have Doc since hosts gave them some roles that differ from town ouroboros.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sure, I can stop reacting every time you come up with a farfetched explanation not to look like a bs det cause you're Santa. I actually feel for you, having to put up the show till God knows when.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Nah.
I‘m just thinking of options, and I‘m not Santa so don‘t need your pity but thanks?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Kinda surprised that you're entertaining that, Poopie, won't lie.
If our lynch today ain't either Bran or Jamz I might just post the minimal 3 per day till I'm offed.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm entertaining everything that's why I haven't voted.

I wanna hear lawl and dd.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I‘d like to think mafia used everything except the Doc ouroboros so next night is free from anything. Though still weird even mafia ouroboros would have Doc since hosts gave them some roles that differ from town ouroboros.
Maybe one of your gifts can kill?
Thinking of options.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Alright. New deal. We lynch digitaldude tomorrow and bow to my results.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe one of your gifts can kill?
Thinking of options.
Farf: poor santa
also Farf: let me throw you some attitude

:oh

To take it serious, I‘d use a kill gift early if I was Santa, shows an SK instead of confirming Santa gifts by overwriting a role N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brand flipping mafia should confirm me as our sole Det so I‘m fine with postponing more posting til tomorrow :pls
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Alright. New deal. We lynch digitaldude tomorrow and bow to my results.
Your strategy of not claiming til you need to is good on paper and mafias do get away with it often, just that it‘s very scummy and depending on circumstances it can turn out badly.

Like here, appearing with guilty+innocent pair right as your team‘s kill fails and GB says he blocks you is too convenient on top of no indication you were Det at any point til today. And if there was no heat directed at you you could claim a benign active role or even vanilla that was baiting.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
On what? DD had his answer about revealing GB alrdy and so did GB on why he didn't care. What are you looking for next and what would that change?
Yes but Brand is saying Lawl lied and Lawl nonchanantly dodged this and claimed his results without any sort of specifics.

In the scenario of Brandish being Santa, the door is opened for dd to be scum with Jammin but he peaced out after Bel's reveal.

On top of that his own explanation to target you (and "luckily" lose a coin flip) makes no sense.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes but Brand is saying Lawl lied and Lawl nonchanantly dodged this and claimed his results without any sort of specifics.

In the scenario of Brandish being Santa, the door is opened for dd to be scum with Jammin but he peaced out after Bel's reveal.

On top of that his own explanation to target you (and "luckily" lose a coin flip) makes no sense.
Wait did I miss something, what doesn‘t make sense in the coinflip thing?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Brand knows Lawl lied so he for sure did something that got him feedback.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think Brand knows he‘s done goofed and trying to get a Det result mislynch before he goes. Whoever instructed him knows his stuff.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wait did I miss something, what doesn‘t make sense in the coinflip thing?
Not the coinflip, his target. He checked on Farf "in case she was mafia det" after she outed demon for having a secondary, saying he was mafia. And he died a traitor. So why would Farf go out of her way to counter claim dd to then mafia det a traitor... to then kill it? This is like, extremely easy to see.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes but Brand is saying Lawl lied and Lawl nonchanantly dodged this and claimed his results without any sort of specifics.

In the scenario of Brandish being Santa, the door is opened for dd to be scum with Jammin but he peaced out after Bel's reveal.

On top of that his own explanation to target you (and "luckily" lose a coin flip) makes no sense.
Sanse, you're suspecting Misho for being suspicious when he simply has a record and Bran just didn't act trustworthy either lol.
I'd actually prefer a Jammin lynch, I said why, I just rly hope that if you have doubts on people you'll at least go with a target others agreed on (Bran / Jamz) before you listen to their bs and cast a campaign on someone else.

Do you actually believe that Gry is paranoid? Since you didn't call me scum and said Jamz mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brand knows Lawl lied so he for sure did something that got him feedback.
What does that mean? He said GB lied cause GB said he was blocked and couldn't act.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Plenty of time to consider digitaldude. Jammin has jokes!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not the coinflip, his target. He checked on Farf "in case she was mafia det" after she outed demon for having a secondary, saying he was mafia. And he died a traitor. So why would Farf go out of her way to counter claim dd to then mafia det a traitor... to then kill it? This is like, extremely easy to see.
Hm I can think of reasons but DD can elaborate.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Brand knows Lawl lied so he for sure did something that got him feedback.
That's why i asked spy or doc on me then the rest of you guys acted like I didn't know the difference kmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sanse, you're suspecting Misho for being suspicious when he simply has a record and Bran just didn't act trustworthy either lol.
I'd actually prefer a Jammin lynch, I said why, I just rly hope that if you have doubts on people you'll at least go with a target others agreed on (Bran / Jamz) before you listen to their bs and cast a campaign on someone else.

Do you actually believe that Gry is paranoid? Since you didn't call me scum and said Jamz mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What does that mean? He said GB lied cause GB said he was blocked and couldn't act.
I'm 95% sure brand is scum and the better target (odds are he's mafia ouroboros and mafia deted last night? makes no sense to try to stall as santa) but the moment votes start to pile the discussion dies and it's not worth it.

Given how strong ouroboros is, having a paranoid det shouldn't be out of question. Or Jammin could just be mafia boss. Or Gry is lying.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top