Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,817
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If Brandish flips mafia then that makes Gry only slightly less suspicious in my eyes because I keep thinking he's santa. BUT on the chance he's legit then @Kat I really think you're in the runnig for it. In hindsight this post, your very first post, rubs me the wrong way.
Master has given Glimmer a sock... Master has present Glimmer with clothes!! Glimmer is...FREE!
What freeman basically gives herself away like that? Especially considering there are some scarily smart people in this game that can so easily connect dots. And then ironically you're given a gift that night that turns you vanilla and outs a santa in the game. Now Santa exposing the santa role in the game by pretending to receive a gift and taking all suspicion off themselves, leaving them free to give out gifts while we all scramble to find him in other players would be a brilliant move. Unless there's a rule against that. I checked and didn't see one.

Just putting that thought out there in case this is my last day and Gry somehow proves he's not Santa.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is there an actual reason so many are voicing that I‘m santa or just echoing what they saw before? I think Kat started it but it was based on my active claim or something. Ah well.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If Brandish flips mafia then that makes Gry only slightly less suspicious in my eyes because I keep thinking he's santa. BUT on the chance he's legit then @Kat I really think you're in the runnig for it. In hindsight this post, your very first post, rubs me the wrong way.

What freeman basically gives herself away like that? Especially considering there are some scarily smart people in this game that can so easily connect dots. And then ironically you're given a gift that night that turns you vanilla and outs a santa in the game. Now Santa exposing the santa role in the game by pretending to receive a gift and taking all suspicion off themselves, leaving them free to give out gifts while we all scramble to find him in other players would be a brilliant move. Unless there's a rule against that. I checked and didn't see one.

Just putting that thought out there in case this is my last day and Gry somehow proves he's not Santa.
Kat can only be Santa if the first gift was something the player wouldn't even notice to have received (which I'm not even sure it's possible?). Otw there would be someone out there with a gift that can easily disprove her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or well the target could be Erin but what are the odds
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Forget my opinions on who is mafia or trustworthy. The bias to my results and my preference for least resistance thinking in this game are no better than other irrationality. I am wrong many time.

Remember this well.

I investigated digitaldude and Farfalla. One INNOCENT, one GUILTY.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I guess freeelf wanted us to spam the ouroboros from the katgo well it was interesting nonetheless
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If Brandish flips mafia then that makes Gry only slightly less suspicious in my eyes because I keep thinking he's santa. BUT on the chance he's legit then @Kat I really think you're in the runnig for it. In hindsight this post, your very first post, rubs me the wrong way.

What freeman basically gives herself away like that? Especially considering there are some scarily smart people in this game that can so easily connect dots. And then ironically you're given a gift that night that turns you vanilla and outs a santa in the game. Now Santa exposing the santa role in the game by pretending to receive a gift and taking all suspicion off themselves, leaving them free to give out gifts while we all scramble to find him in other players would be a brilliant move. Unless there's a rule against that. I checked and didn't see one.

Just putting that thought out there in case this is my last day and Gry somehow proves he's not Santa.
Glimmer is understanding your point. It is being a very good point which almost makes Glimmer sad she isn't being Santa. I highly doubt there is being someone who would pull this off, of course Glimmer isn't meaning to discredit anyone, but it would be super risky.

As for why Glimmer was being hinting like that, well nobody but GB picked up on it, right? Glimmer wasn't saying it for people to pick up, but it was supposed to be being an easter egg at the end. Glimmer admits it was quite dangerous but Glimmer is very happy with the gift she received from Santa so soon that took away the freeman.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is there an actual reason so many are voicing that I‘m santa or just echoing what they saw before? I think Kat started it but it was based on my active claim or something. Ah well.
Glimmer thinks GrySunta sounds reasonable. But yes Glimmer said why she thought so at first. Even though Gry said Glimmer is naughty and wouldn't give her a gift!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If Brandish flips mafia then that makes Gry only slightly less suspicious in my eyes because I keep thinking he's santa. BUT on the chance he's legit then @Kat I really think you're in the runnig for it. In hindsight this post, your very first post, rubs me the wrong way.

What freeman basically gives herself away like that? Especially considering there are some scarily smart people in this game that can so easily connect dots. And then ironically you're given a gift that night that turns you vanilla and outs a santa in the game. Now Santa exposing the santa role in the game by pretending to receive a gift and taking all suspicion off themselves, leaving them free to give out gifts while we all scramble to find him in other players would be a brilliant move. Unless there's a rule against that. I checked and didn't see one.

Just putting that thought out there in case this is my last day and Gry somehow proves he's not Santa.
i agree with this theory
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I investigated digitaldude and Farfalla. One INNOCENT, one GUILTY.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It is being a very interesting theory, Glimmer agrees, but unfortunately it is being just another fanfic for the collection.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yea, but also very convenient coincidence that you'd spam free elf and santa would gift you regular townie to remove freeman o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

like isn't it in santa's interest to skip a day so he can gift more faster? one day less to claim a fake role and roleplay? why would santa give town this gift
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
yea, but also very convenient coincidence that you'd spam free elf and santa would gift you regular townie to remove freeman o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

like isn't it in santa's interest to skip a day so he can gift more faster? one day less to claim a fake role and roleplay? why would santa give town this gift
You are being forgetting the fact that Santa wasn't knowing Glimmer was being a freeman. Glimmer thinks if he had known, he would have tried to bring up the hint during day 1 and hope mafia would kill Glimmer night 1. Your argument is being implying Santa knew of the fact.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You are being forgetting the fact that Santa wasn't knowing Glimmer was being a freeman. Glimmer thinks if he had known, he would have tried to bring up the hint during day 1 and hope mafia would kill Glimmer night 1. Your argument is being implying Santa knew of the fact.
free elf??? what good santa wouldn't see that claim, everyone kinda saw it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does Santa even know the gifts?
ofc he does
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
free elf??? what good santa wouldn't see that claim, everyone kinda saw it
If "everyone kinda saw it", explain to Glimmer why Glimmer wasn't being killed by mafia night 1. Glimmer thinks that the real Santa will be trying to push this theory through at some point, so maybe there will be being something good out of this later on.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I investigated digitaldude and Farfalla. One INNOCENT, one GUILTY.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Belserion even after all that was discussed about a possible Demon team, would you think mafia is GB, DD and Jamz instead?

Just wondering if it's safer to lynch Jamz for now and ponder on that some more even tho the whole thing is so convoluted... Bran spam was successful at making me insecure...

And well I'm asking you 'cause I won't afk Poopie and I think you have a good grasp of what all that got said.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Can we even switch from Brandish to Jammin in time? Glimmer wonders. Glimmer was also thinking maybe lynching Jammin is a bit less risky, but mostly because of the GB getting blocked by mafia possiblity.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I approve
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This escort theory is giving me nightmre
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
doesn't spy get successfully blocked msg?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I MEAN PROSTITUTE! DOESN'T PROSTI GET BLOCK SUCCESSFUL MSG?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top