Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Got some results on gry but would like for him to go first
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
when dd say he has ouro? didn't he claim psy?
You're right, I mistook it with the fake ability.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Got some results on gry but would like for him to go first
Why did you lie about Bran?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I got no results from targeting DD. Idk if it‘s a Santa effect, thought nobody should have block powers available off cooldown last night, but got no notification of anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The Brandish flip is really demotivating. I doubt I‘m even a useful Det since he was one.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
And well here comes some shit storm tanking since the antitown will gang: my gift was a temp role as I said - 1 time use Necro - I believed yday it was to perpetuate the Psys in game in search of other secondaries like lovers. I was convinced that it was Gry that gave it to me and beause of that (can't Necro myself, wasn't planning on seeing DD dead), so I thought he was "discarding" it on me. Jokes on me... But yeah, I could use it on Bran and then on Gry himself now.

Got Innocent in Gry.

So he's antitown, likely Santa indeed. I don't think he's with Jamz and DD - but haven't I been quite wrong alrdy. Dunno what to think of GB yet with his past record of lying but prolly also mafia.
Gry's not a priority lynch tho, mafia will have to kill Santa tonight or they also lose. If he doesn't die tonight, he's mafia.

Today I'd lynch Jamz or DD, but prolly DD since we alrdy talked about not believing that Jamz has an Ouro and DD said he does.
Glimmer likes. We are having Jammin who is 100% scum and then if Brandish was Insane (which Glimmer knows you know since you know your role 100% but from our POV it is not 100%) then we have DD and Gry. Glimmer understands why you want to lynch mafia ourobro asap though.

Glimmer doesn't want to take any chances anymore, so Glimmer would prefer lynching Jammin even though Glimmer really trusts you with everything and honestly if you is not being town, Glimmer will be having trust issues for the rest of her elf life.


The way he kept spamming who he investigated last day made me so doubtful, i was hoping it'd be a ploy to make us doubt ourselves, but it wasn't.
Glimmer did tag you to reconsider swapping to Jammin, even though it wouldn't have helped since we were being needing 3 to change the result. But you were being present, so Glimmer wants to ask why did you not change if you were being doubtful?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm rly sorry for that... Specially to Bran and Sanse... That was pure arrogance, stupidity and incompetence... I got more focused in "cracking" the game setup than reading people... That was quite ugly, specially cause people were being quite graceful as well while I allowed them to have no voice... Gonna be less in the way now, provide my points and give you all space. I'll take responsability if we lose as well...

And well here comes some shit storm tanking since the antitown will gang: my gift was a temp role as I said - 1 time use Necro - I believed yday it was to perpetuate the Psys in game in search of other secondaries like lovers. I was convinced that it was Gry that gave it to me and beause of that (can't Necro myself, wasn't planning on seeing DD dead), so I thought he was "discarding" it on me. Jokes on me... But yeah, I could use it on Bran and then on Gry himself now.



Got Innocent in Gry.

So he's antitown, likely Santa indeed. I don't think he's with Jamz and DD - but haven't I been quite wrong alrdy. Dunno what to think of GB yet with his past record of lying but prolly also mafia.
Gry's not a priority lynch tho, mafia will have to kill Santa tonight or they also lose. If he doesn't die tonight, he's mafia.

Today I'd lynch Jamz or DD, but prolly DD since we alrdy talked about not believing that Jamz has an Ouro and DD said he does.
That‘s such a convenient gift power… but I fail to see why you‘d lie about this since you‘re already in a pair with DD, no benefit in tying yourself to me as well. So you must be telling the truth, but I don‘t know how you got that result.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Glimmer is sad we couldn't swap from Brandish to Jammin in the end. It is being very unfortunate. Bel's death was being expected, we can only hope her ourobro is being safe.

Good news is being:
Jammin is 100% scum
One of DD and Farfalla is scum

Today, Glimmer thinks, we have to proceed with keeling Jammin. Glimmer hopes the night results will be helpful in determining which one of DD and Farfalla is being the guilty one, so we can lynch the correct one in the end. We also have to be finding Santa by the end of day 5.
Farfalla cannot be mafia because she sent Demon to the gutter.

DD cannot be santa because he "found" a secondary. He's probably carrying an ouroboros and investigated there.

Jammin likely killed Erin as Bel said so he is a regular ass mafia.

Gry getting found out means he is either the third mafia or Santa. Gonna read his interactions later.

I still believe Lawl is a lying town (...tho he needs some explaining to do).

I believe you? There's this extremely unlikely scenario where you started as Mafia Boss and turned into Mafia Townie or wtv. I don't think you as Santa is even worth pondering.

Then Tatsu and Baka are left. I think Tatsu would be the third mafia if there is one and Gry is Santa, considering she has coasted all game and the Demon interactions.

And I'm me. Hi.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
A quick question if gry targeted someone but let's say got blocked does spy not supposed to get any result on that
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
No haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My spying on gry brought no results
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A quick question if gry targeted someone but let's say got blocked does spy not supposed to get any result on that
The usual rule is that the target had to do something to see something.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think going between DD and Farf is better, if only for Brandish‘s sake. There‘s also the thing about Jammin not being Ouroboros. Jammin is the more Razor-friendly pick.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Farfalla cannot be mafia because she sent Demon to the gutter.

DD cannot be santa because he "found" a secondary. He's probably carrying an ouroboros and investigated there.

Jammin likely killed Erin as Bel said so he is a regular ass mafia.

Gry getting found out means he is either the third mafia or Santa. Gonna read his interactions later.

I still believe Lawl is a lying town (...tho he needs some explaining to do).

I believe you? There's this extremely unlikely scenario where you started as Mafia Boss and turned into Mafia Townie or wtv. I don't think you as Santa is even worth pondering.

Then Tatsu and Baka are left. I think Tatsu would be the third mafia if there is one and Gry is Santa, considering she has coasted all game and the Demon interactions.

And I'm me. Hi.
Glimmer is trusting Farfalla the most.

Glimmer thinks DD is mafia ourobro.

Glimmer wants to lynch Jammin today.

Glimmer thinks Gry is Sunta and Glimmer hopes mafia will get rid of him next night.

Glimmer thinks GB just got unlucky and was being blocked by DD Night 2 since DD exposed him as having secondary day 2. Meaning ourobro is ready to use Mafia Detective next night.

Glimmer thinks Tatsu might be a mafia who is being getting away by being afk, but there is not much Glimmer knows about Tatsu. Baka, Glimmer thinks if Gry isn't Sunta then maybe Baka is.

And you, Glimmer has no clue.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm rly sorry for that... Specially to Bran and Sanse... That was pure arrogance, stupidity and incompetence... I got more focused in "cracking" the game setup than reading people... That was quite ugly, specially cause people were being quite graceful as well while I allowed them to have no voice... Gonna be less in the way now, provide my points and give you all space. I'll take responsability if we lose as well...

And well here comes some shit storm tanking since the antitown will gang: my gift was a temp role as I said - 1 time use Necro - I believed yday it was to perpetuate the Psys in game in search of other secondaries like lovers. I was convinced that it was Gry that gave it to me and beause of that (can't Necro myself, wasn't planning on seeing DD dead), so I thought he was "discarding" it on me. Jokes on me... But yeah, I could use it on Bran and then on Gry himself now.



Got Innocent in Gry.

So he's antitown, likely Santa indeed. I don't think he's with Jamz and DD - but haven't I been quite wrong alrdy. Dunno what to think of GB yet with his past record of lying but prolly also mafia.
Gry's not a priority lynch tho, mafia will have to kill Santa tonight or they also lose. If he doesn't die tonight, he's mafia.

Today I'd lynch Jamz or DD, but prolly DD since we alrdy talked about not believing that Jamz has an Ouro and DD said he does.
Thats literally a lie, hmmm why would you say this.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Throwing Traitor for credibility has been done many times before to great success, so this isn‘t much of a useful point.
A traitor that would had been confirmed only for Mafia? When?

What's the point of bussing there instead of discreetly getting +1 in your team at night?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think going between DD and Farf is better, if only for Brandish‘s sake. There‘s also the thing about Jammin not being Ouroboros. Jammin is the more Razor-friendly pick.
Jammin is literally confirmed mafia man, so you wanna take a 50/50 on us but not get rid of mafia man??
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I doubt mafia will be killing Santa instead of trying to get them lynched for mislynch, so there‘s still N4 and N5 to block or D4 and D5 to lynch the player before he/she wins.

As for who it is, probably anyone between Baka, Hardy and Tatsu. Whoever isn‘t mafia with DD/Farf and Jammin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top