Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Glimmer wants to ask if @Jammin @Tatsumaki got any gifts last night.
No gift here.
And about your post to switch, I saw it after day ended + I had been saying all day why I thought lynching Bran should help us more on the long term, so I'm gonna be honest and say I don't think I would have switched last minute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You guys really gonna leave the mafia and santa hunt for day 5, hohohoho
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why are the three most sus people voting for me, who is next vote jammin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Glimmer forgots, did you mention what you did night 3?
hardy has no secondary, I think we found all the secondary by now.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Idk what you think any of your quoted posts show, talk is meaningless if your actions are locking on Brandish, because the mean girls scared you into doing it. That kinda meek yes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill DD should confirm Farf as town if he flips mafia.
I mean I didn't trust Brand either so I cannot pass the blame. I just thought there was a big chance he was Santa rather than mafia.

This game is all about talking. In your words, all about how you sound, right?

Hardy sounded more aggressive in earlier days than his more meek posts D3, only one that seemed different between D2 and D3 if there was a recruitment. Other than that only Jammin block explains kill lacking.
So then I brought up all the posts bringing up new stuff incriminating scum, on that day 3 alone.

How do you sound Gry? What have you brought to the table about these people (or... anyone, too)? 2 inconsequential results and a non action?

Are you protecting your pals or are you santa and afraid of getting night killed, which is why you have barely participated in this game?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
tf is with these votes on DD?

Idk about you guys but no present today? is no one curious as to why? aka no santa?
Isn't Kat's blind trust in a non confirmed townie a bit too obvious????
Farf leading brandish lynch, when brandish god GUILTY on her.
WHAT would be the purpose of both insane and paranoid detective in one game?
GB claiming to block brandish THE DETECTIVE thus leading to his lynch as a result.
GB still being alive despite claiming ouro, boo hoo he was blocked, and bel dying, after saying he SPIED ON JAMMIN N1 and his target was Erin WHO DIED N1, then blocked jammin N2 and tadaaa no kill, and believing more that bel was detective.

No santa! LOVERS! and 3 mafias. comeee onnnnn
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I mean I didn't trust Brand either so I cannot pass the blame. I just thought there was a big chance he was Santa rather than mafia.

This game is all about talking. In your words, all about how you sound, right?



So then I brought up all the posts bringing up new stuff incriminating scum, on that day 3 alone.

How do you sound Gry? What have you brought to the table about these people (or... anyone, too)? 2 inconsequential results and a non action?

Are you protecting your pals or are you santa and afraid of getting night killed, which is why you have barely participated in this game?
Hardy you gotta kill jammin
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why are the three most sus people voting for me, who is next vote jammin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



hardy has no secondary, I think we found all the secondary by now.
Why would you even investigate me?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
tf is with these votes on DD?

Idk about you guys but no present today? is no one curious as to why? aka no santa?
Isn't Kat's blind trust in a non confirmed townie a bit too obvious????
Farf leading brandish lynch, when brandish god GUILTY on her.
WHAT would be the purpose of both insane and paranoid detective in one game?
GB claiming to block brandish THE DETECTIVE thus leading to his lynch as a result.
GB still being alive despite claiming ouro, boo hoo he was blocked, and bel dying, after saying he SPIED ON JAMMIN N1 and his target was Erin WHO DIED N1, then blocked jammin N2 and tadaaa no kill, and believing more that bel was detective.

No santa! LOVERS! and 3 mafias. comeee onnnnn
or another traitor instead of lovers
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You are getting no attention the entire game, forgot you were playing even.
I'm second in post count...

How is that more reasonable than investigating Baka or Tatsu that has 10 posts?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

tf is with these votes on DD?

Idk about you guys but no present today? is no one curious as to why? aka no santa?
Isn't Kat's blind trust in a non confirmed townie a bit too obvious????
Farf leading brandish lynch, when brandish god GUILTY on her.
WHAT would be the purpose of both insane and paranoid detective in one game?
GB claiming to block brandish THE DETECTIVE thus leading to his lynch as a result.
GB still being alive despite claiming ouro, boo hoo he was blocked, and bel dying, after saying he SPIED ON JAMMIN N1 and his target was Erin WHO DIED N1, then blocked jammin N2 and tadaaa no kill, and believing more that bel was detective.

No santa! LOVERS! and 3 mafias. comeee onnnnn
There's a lot to digest here idk where to start.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You guys need to confront one reality....no mafia has been lynched the first three days, a traitor who's alignment hasn't been revealed doesn't count.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm second in post count...

How is that more reasonable than investigating Baka or Tatsu that has 10 posts?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There's a lot to digest here idk where to start.
Oh shit now tatsu I completely forgot was in the game...oops
--- Double Post Merged, ---

can you guys say who is the mafia team and santa I really wanna hear it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also, why is tatsu going under the radar so much when she was main kill target, and sus?
what if 2 traitors and demon was naive? and n2 real traitor got recruited? what if kat was the second traitor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

AND WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO KILLING JAMMIN YDAY AND SUDDENLY TODAY FARF AH NO, BRAN WAS INSANE/PARANOID AND SURELY DD NEEDS TO DIE, WHEN YDAY SHE KEPT VOTE ON JAMMIN, BUT KEPT SPEAKING OUT HOW BRANDISH NEEDS TO DIE!!!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean I didn't trust Brand either so I cannot pass the blame. I just thought there was a big chance he was Santa rather than mafia.

This game is all about talking. In your words, all about how you sound, right?



So then I brought up all the posts bringing up new stuff incriminating scum, on that day 3 alone.

How do you sound Gry? What have you brought to the table about these people (or... anyone, too)? 2 inconsequential results and a non action?

Are you protecting your pals or are you santa and afraid of getting night killed, which is why you have barely participated in this game?
I could quote my posts as well where I talked about many scenarios and a lot about Brandish and Santas, but you already saw them while looking for your own so you‘re just being disingenuous.

Are you really thinking the posts you quoted show you as aggressive :lmao Here‘s something for you:

Show me you'll lynch one of those 2 then.
Votelock Brandish
What good are any of your talking-point posts when caving in to Farf‘s demand is your immediate response. Even Brandish didn‘t immediately lock when Farf made him do it, a town Det had some spine.

I was wrong on Brandish but I was consistent on my issues with him since D1. And I‘ve been telling who I think the scums and Santa are.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm sorry but this can't be a town farfalla she never makes so many "mistakes" as town, now all i see is "how could i have been so wrong"

!votekill farfalla
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
tf is with these votes on DD?

Idk about you guys but no present today? is no one curious as to why? aka no santa?
Isn't Kat's blind trust in a non confirmed townie a bit too obvious????
Farf leading brandish lynch, when brandish god GUILTY on her.
WHAT would be the purpose of both insane and paranoid detective in one game?
GB claiming to block brandish THE DETECTIVE thus leading to his lynch as a result.
GB still being alive despite claiming ouro, boo hoo he was blocked, and bel dying, after saying he SPIED ON JAMMIN N1 and his target was Erin WHO DIED N1, then blocked jammin N2 and tadaaa no kill, and believing more that bel was detective.

No santa! LOVERS! and 3 mafias. comeee onnnnn
Are you saying both Kat and Farf are lying about receiving gifts if you say no santa?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Are you saying both Kat and Farf are lying about receiving gifts if you say no santa?
precisely, no one else claimed gift, and at this point if they'd come out to claim i'd just assume they're mafia buddies
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top