Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,808
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Something is definitely weird with Farf, her result on me is impossible but there‘s no reason she‘d do this since she was already tied to DD. I suspect some weird recruitment but whatever majority is fine with how things are.
My result is very possible and real, and if I'm lynched today or later then you and DD are not only confirmed to be scums with this, but we also don't lose the game yet, so it's whatever for me.

Also, imo you should be working on a better story, you can't just say you don't think I'd claim that as scum but that you don't know what it could be then. It just doesn't fly,
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm currently leaning on DD-Jammin-Tatsu and Santa Gry
What's your take on Misho claiming to have been blocked and now saying it looks like Gry got blocked as well cause of our Spy?

That DD could have blocked Misho and Gry simply didn't act to give us the idea we can keep him around for an extra night?

Just can't wrap a case for that yet and I don't wanna look that "escort" story since I don't believe we have an escort in game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lawl's end game was getting lynched after jumping on brand?
There's some reasonable doubt about his intentions in here because he claims before Bran. Maybe he assumed Bran didn't have a feedback result role.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I already said no I didn't. Sorry that my lack of participation 'irk' you. But then you should read the few posts I make.


Between both I trust DD less. So I would lynch him. But I honestly think Jammin would be the safest lynch today. So I'm confused as to why the majority went for DD today.
Because there's no chance Jammin is ouroboros, there's the remote chance ouroboros have sanities, and DD has a gazillion things against him that can only be ignored if you absolutely despise Farfalla which doesn't fit any scenario because she found demon (so she cannot be santa nor mafia).

This is very twisted, I even got asked about who would be better - Bran or Jamz - and I said that it didn't matter much cause even tho it looked like Jamz didn't have an ouro and Bran could have one, the CD +action that should be left (doctor) wouldn't matter for us that much. I also said towards the end that Bran shouting his results on repeat was making me insecure.
Finally, I said today I don't mind going for DD or Jamz. I can simply change if anything saw no reason to sit on vote 1 for the whole phase.
Shouldn't I bit scared of lynching DD if I'm mafia, actually? I'd show that I'm dirt once he'd flip town. DD doesn't want me dead, he wants Jamz - precisely because of that. Even if you'd say I want a mislynch to rush to win, it wouldn't result in an irreversible loss today.

D4 - 5T / 3M / 1S
N4 - 4T / 3M / 1S <- they gotta watch out for Santa
D5 - 3T / 3M / 1S

So even if they gun us and equal their numbers to ours, we can still lynch correctly next and stay in the game cause Santa would give us survivability. Why I say that not lynching Santa now forces them to choose between handling Santa first or keeping us in the game to try to tackle us later, even if we'd fuck up now.
Problem is, what happens if mafia try to kill Santa and guess wrong, lol.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I didn't say he got blocked I only received no result he could choose not to act
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My result is very possible and real, and if I'm lynched today or later then you and DD are not only confirmed to be scums with this, but we also don't lose the game yet, so it's whatever for me.

Also, imo you should be working on a better story, you can't just say you don't think I'd claim that as scum but that you don't know what it could be then. It just doesn't fly,
Other than you lying for recruitment, best I can think of is you‘re Mafia Boss and DD is your teammate, just that it‘s far too contrived.

So yeah not sure what you expect of me but all I can do is get nightkilled or lynched at this point and be quiet, but that‘s no fun.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What's your take on Misho claiming to have been blocked and now saying it looks like Gry got blocked as well cause of our Spy?

That DD could have blocked Misho and Gry simply didn't act to give us the idea we can keep him around for an extra night?

Just can't wrap a case for that yet and I don't wanna look that "escort" story since I don't believe we have an escort in game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There's some reasonable doubt about his intentions in here because he claims before Bran. Maybe he assumed Bran didn't have a feedback result role.
My take is that Misho lied D3 and then he blocked Gry N3.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
What's your take on Misho claiming to have been blocked and now saying it looks like Gry got blocked as well cause of our Spy?

That DD could have blocked Misho and Gry simply didn't act to give us the idea we can keep him around for an extra night?

Just can't wrap a case for that yet and I don't wanna look that "escort" story since I don't believe we have an escort in game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There's some reasonable doubt about his intentions in here because he claims before Bran. Maybe he assumed Bran didn't have a feedback result role.
100% escort farf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
if kill that ends up in recruitment is performed, while psy checks the recruited person, does the recruited still appear with secondary to the psy? cuz i can't find the priorities anywhere
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wait. Don't we lose in that setup ??
No because Mafia need to remove all third parties to claim the W
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if kill that ends up in recruitment is performed, while psy checks the recruited person, does the recruited still appear with secondary to the psy? cuz i can't find the priorities anywhere
He would had checked her "before" the "kill" happened and as such would appear to have a secondary role (traitor).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
here's another thought then, what if she's the santa, she's making so many mistakes because she needs more townies to die so the game doesn't end too fast. Though that wouldn't explain her not going for jammin and going for DD, because if dd is town, the game ends either tonight or tomorrow's misslynch depending on how many mafias there are, so she'd need to start getting mafias too, and if the guilty result on her is cuz she's santa, then she should know DD would be innocent indeed in that scenario, so why not go for jammin instead.
Can you list those "so many mistakes" you're talking about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait. Don't we lose in that setup ??
For mafia to win, Santa has to be out of the picture. Until Santa's around, we can reduce their numbers till they meet their wincon.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Problem is, what happens if mafia try to kill Santa and guess wrong, lol.
Mafia knows I'm townie, and hence that my result is real and that Gry is Santa.
Unless you mean Gry's mafia, then we got to that 3/3/1 where the game doesn't end cause Santa's in it, no?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i'm too lazy to look through so many posts but you mentioned it yourself, that you were wrong about x and y
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can you list those "so many mistakes" you're talking about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



For mafia to win, Santa has to be out of the picture. Until Santa's around, we can reduce their numbers till they meet their wincon.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Mafia knows I'm townie, and hence that my result is real and that Gry is Santa.
Unless you mean Gry's mafia, then we got to that 3/3/1 where the game doesn't end cause Santa's in it, no?
Yeah if the mafia team is Gry-Jammin-DD then they could wrongly kill one of the rest and Santa wins N5. Passing the ball to a... 25% chance?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
i'm too lazy to look through so many posts but you mentioned it yourself, that you were wrong about x and y
I mentioned the thing about DD's ouro cause he says he has an action, which even sounds reasonable to me, tho I'm me.
What's the "y"?

Is DD's "mistake" with his hint ok?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah if the mafia team is Gry-Jammin-DD then they could wrongly kill one of the rest and Santa wins N5. Passing the ball to a... 25% chance?
Ah ok thought you were asking about a situation where we'd lose by numbers and not cause Santa wins.
Yeah, there's that.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
anyway, in the scenario that farf is psy with necro one time let's say gry gave her necro on purpose cuz he was hoping she'd keep him in game longer if she verified that it's him though he couldn't have known at the time she'd necro bran, since our detective was very much alive at the time and w/e w/e, I'll switch either to DD just on the off chance that it could confirm farf, even though mafia can afford to throw someone under the bus to get confirmed rn. Or switch to jammin who's imo the safest vote for today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also because jammin voted asako d1 as the 3rd person after demon, and i remember someone mentioning demon somehow signaling jammin to follow his vote?

and also taking note that DD switched his vote in the end to asako after first voting bels.

so i'm hoping both are mafias and i'm wrong about farf

also there was sth else besides the DD thing @ farf that you said, i'll go back later and check when the heat goes down cuz i am melting and i have no patience rn.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also in the first comment "verified that it's him" i meant to say, she'd use necro on a not dead yet detective to investigate gry to confirm that him for herself (because no one else can be sure besides her)

edit: added strike to "that" because it served no purpose there cuz i rephrased what i said and forgot to delete the word
--- Double Post Merged, ---

my brain is obviously very melted rn so imma take my leave

gonna go with DD just in the hopes that farf is tru' blu'

!votelock DD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well I'm dead, congrats mafia, masterful performance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

anyway, in the scenario that farf is psy with necro one time let's say gry gave her necro on purpose cuz he was hoping she'd keep him in game longer if she verified that it's him though he couldn't have known at the time she'd necro bran, since our detective was very much alive at the time and w/e w/e, I'll switch either to DD just on the off chance that it could confirm farf, even though mafia can afford to throw someone under the bus to get confirmed rn. Or switch to jammin who's imo the safest vote for today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also because jammin voted asako d1 as the 3rd person after demon, and i remember someone mentioning demon somehow signaling jammin to follow his vote?

and also taking note that DD switched his vote in the end to asako after first voting bels.

so i'm hoping both are mafias and i'm wrong about farf

also there was sth else besides the DD thing @ farf that you said, i'll go back later and check when the heat goes down cuz i am melting and i have no patience rn.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also in the first comment "verified that it's him" i meant to say, she'd use necro on a not dead yet detective to investigate gry to confirm that him for herself (because no one else can be sure besides her)

edit: added strike to "that" because it served no purpose there cuz i rephrased what i said and forgot to delete the word
--- Double Post Merged, ---

my brain is obviously very melted rn so imma take my leave

gonna go with DD just in the hopes that farf is tru' blu'

!votelock DD
Asako voted me, it was 2votes for me and 3 votes for her
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
I think I still don't understand why we're killing DD first ? Instead of Jammin the safest route ?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Tatsumaki
Because there's no chance Jammin is ouroboros, there's the remote chance ouroboros have sanities, and DD has a gazillion things against him that can only be ignored if you absolutely despise Farfalla which doesn't fit any scenario because she found demon (so she cannot be santa nor mafia).



Problem is, what happens if mafia try to kill Santa and guess wrong, lol.
Farf killed demon... on the other hand dd exposed lawl saying he was ouroboros, lied with his hint, Farf got a secondary so AT BEST he 50% lied about his n2 result even if you believe him, his n2 and n3 targets barely follow any logic.

Is there any particular reason you are against lynching dd?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On top of that you can see how he started the day: he's not even disputing Farf, he voted Jammin asap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top