Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Jammin lock your vote on dd, Glimmer needs saving
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also that's on the off chance he is bomb, i highly doubt he is.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Just because we are both being townies, equally useless, why should Glimmer sacrifice herself for you just because you acted quickly to get yourself locked with no escape route? Take responsibility. Glimmer will not die like this!
i smell scum
but like i said, move your vote, idgaf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also why would i want to escape? if he's mafia, I'll gladly take the bullet, at least to get someone confirmed.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i find it funny how you're presuming i'm santa XD along with gry :))) maybe farf should have used that necro on me instead huh


as i mentioned i'm busy with moving and didn't think i'd have energy to be back for the day :) but sure paint your red color on me

y'all can move your votes so i'm the last one, I don't mind dying, unlike many other vanilla claimers here, as long as you vote sparsely so DD still dies.
WTF ZOMBIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
you on the other hand are too scared to die it seems for a vanilla townie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WTF ZOMBIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
you know what i mean DD, use necro on bran to det me
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
you on the other hand are too scared to die it seems for a vanilla townie
Glimmer is not being scared to die. Glimmer doesn't see why she would kill herself if she doesn't need to. Glimmer is a strong independent elf, she can make her decisions!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, even if he's not bluffing, Kat won't be dying, she can move it. If Jamz won't act in the name of fun, then it's either Tatsu that doesn't show up enough or Sakura that is locked. And well the last scum should be among those 2 and Misho, imo. Emphasis on the should... tired of being wrong.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
surely :)))))))))

@Tatsumaki @Kat please votelock on random people, i'll take the bullet for you scummies ♥

and with this i'll take my leave. gl town, surely you got this in the bag :)))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i find it funny how nobody locked their vote on DD before me :))) so now cuz they're afraid of bomb no one will lock :)))))))))))))))))))) as an excuse, so everyone can change votes last second
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin Glimmer wants to thank you for protecting her, can you please also protect her by votelocking on DD? Would be super cute!
You're very welcome, Glimmerkat. It's what doctors are for after all. However, I regret to inform you that I've suffered a bought of crippling hand paralysis called Rigidamanutosis syndrome which prevents me from typing... very specific words. It's the weirdest thing.

The only known cure is freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Which I am aggressively seeking out. I'll get back to you with the results of the clinical trials as soon as I can.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
I won't move. I don't believe DD. And if I do move the whole world will scream at me tomorrow. I'll stay where I am but Glimmer can switch if she's scared.

In the very small possibility that he really is bomb, one less mafia (dd) + one less townie (me), that leaves us in the same position in term of numbers. Should be okay.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You're very welcome, Glimmerkat. It's what doctors are for after all. However, I regret to inform you that I've suffered a bought of crippling hand paralysis called Rigidamanutosis syndrome which prevents me from typing... very specific words. It's the weirdest thing.

The only known cure is freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Which I am aggressively seeking out. I'll get back to you with the results of the clinical trials as soon as I can.
Ah that is being very unfortunate, but Glimmer is being understanding. In that case, Glimmer is trusting you can get rid of Santa tonight at the very least to compensate!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I won't move. I don't believe DD. And if I do move the whole world will scream at me tomorrow. I'll stay where I am but Glimmer can switch if she's scared.

In the very small possibility that he really is bomb, one less mafia (dd) + one less townie (me), that leaves us in the same position in term of numbers. Should be okay.
Why must yall say Glimmer is being scared! Is it being that strange that Glimmer isn't having a death wish in this universe at least? Glimmer wants to live!

votekill Baka
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

20 MINUTES?! Glimmer is shocked but pleased.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Don't kill the Santa night 4 but consider it night 5, my final message goodbye.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top