Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Thinking you are mafia and lying is a normal part of the game, and most of the beef we had as players were due to you being angry that I distrust you. It‘s very lame. The other major trouble was regarding game balance.

As a player I never called you bad or mocked your playing ability, since as far bnack as I can remember I had you as one of the top players.

But you really lost me with this weird attitude you‘ve been having since game start. It‘s ridiculous and has no place in a social game.

/rant

If I must play teammaker I certainly won‘t pick your team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He played and hosted more games than you, more experience = better decisions, usually. Not a personal thing.
You just said my statement is laughable, for example - and I wasn't rude AT ALL in response.
It's not only by mocking that you're rude to someone. You've been making small jabs like "mean girl bully" phase after phase as well and I'm giving you passes. You're just spatting how you dislike my person right now for example instead of attempting a private conversation. There were even games you complained about my attitude and Bia couldn't see it... But noted, you wouldn't like to play with me.
You don't respect me as a host at all and diminish me all the time, and won't ever say sorry for the wrong accusations you eventually make. It nurtured some real animosity.
And I only had an attitude towards you in D1, if you wanna point out other things that weren't my provoking you for being antitown, do so on Disco or wtv.
It's also ridiculous you just can't discuss that outside of the game. I'm done here, at least.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
if you believed that, wasn't that reason to contest his ouro claim by claiming yours?
It crossed my mind for a bit but I ended up deciding he had no endgame as scum jumping on Brandish.

I'm between Bran or Jammin actually I just think that if the former is Santa then it's extremely suboptimal to lynch him.

Just the interactions between the 2 of them. I think if Lawl was genuine he would had been more assertive about it rather than beating around the bush.

In this scenario, Lawl is town. Lying, but town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At no point I said we should lynch Lawl why are you putting words in my mouth?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I was just really surprised to see Brand not flip Santa tbh as I was thinking our only roles were the 3 ouroboros and 2 psys
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I‘m not continuing this either. Go on and lynch the Santa.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's broad to interpretation though, unlike this handsome guy that only 8 (!) posts later said:
I've said it in my long post: you overlooked Gry's; Jamz and Kat's hints. So, sorry Poopie, it could have been some sloppy blend-in from you assuming everybody was vanilla. Yours is also open to interpretation, imo, none of you directly said it, and she posted early.
Just details, but I'm stating my impression about her based on that. You weren't drunk and you're very sharp, I could totally see you pulling that out.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
imo farf's been very thorough in her thoughts and after DD's reveal I obviously have nothing more to fear about her, and at this point if she'd be mafia I wouldn't even get mad, cuz those would be some mad plays right there.

So unless hardy casts the second vote he claims to have means he's santa, if he casts it I hope mafia knows who santa is and they'll block like farf suggested.

So let's not lock votes until hardy casts his noble vote.

!votekill Jammin
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No mafia isn‘t blocking the Santa, pretty sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Santa either wins or is lynched.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I've said it in my long post: you overlooked Gry's; Jamz and Kat's hints. So, sorry Poopie, it could have been some sloppy blend-in from you assuming everybody was vanilla. Yours is also open to interpretation, imo, none of you directly said it, and she posted early.
Just details, but I'm stating my impression about her based on that. You weren't drunk and you're very sharp, I could totally see you pulling that out.
I hadn't overlooked Kat.

The only one I really missed was Gry's "active", I usually skip the "This role is fun" "This role relates to me!" bs. I read the game once at lunch (and there were barely any posts so I didn't feel like doing anything) then again after work.

How is it open to interpretation? What role could I had claimed? Mafia?

How do you how drunk she was?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So do you and her XD

And you‘re reading it wrong, I said us having fights over basic trust/distrust ingame is lame. Not that she is.
And I called the Santa decisions stupid, is this a confession from you? And smart people can make stupid decisions, so it‘s a comment on the decisions not on the person being stupid. But I can insult you if you want by calling your reading comprehension terrible.
if the action is lame, by association the person casting the action is lame no? same with stupid. Ofc it's not a confession lmao, you assumed i'm santa, so you saying santa actions were stupid equals me being stupid in your mind.

How did I insult you? and how did she insult you? (genuine question not being sarcastic)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why are we killing Jammin aaaaaaaaaaaaa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No let‘s refocus on the game for now. Current situation is town assuming mafia will not let Santa win, but that assumption is wrong. Ergo Santa must be lynched today. Just a heads up so nobody can complain postgame.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No mafia isn‘t blocking the Santa, pretty sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Santa either wins or is lynched.
Then why did you rush to vote Jamz?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How is it open to interpretation? What role could I had claimed? Mafia?

How do you how drunk she was?
Cause you could be something else but throwing in that statement to test my reaction, idk...
I've shared my opinion on Sakura, it ain't concrete but imo it's decent.
You can tell us what makes you think it's her as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No let‘s refocus on the game for now. Current situation is town assuming mafia will not let Santa win, but that assumption is wrong. Ergo Santa must be lynched today. Just a heads up so nobody can complain postgame.
So are you saying that DD didn't use his block on Misho in N2?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No let‘s refocus on the game for now. Current situation is town assuming mafia will not let Santa win, but that assumption is wrong. Ergo Santa must be lynched today. Just a heads up so nobody can complain postgame.
why wouldn't mafia block santa? Spite?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So are you saying that DD didn't use his block on Misho in N2?
I don‘t know how much I should reveal of what the actions were, and you said you wouldn‘t believe my words. Keeping it fair for all parties would be to work with what we have and not to reveal behind the scenes stuff, do you agree?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Then sure, with the vote, Hardy should be a trustworthy townie, and also a very capable one.

So he makes his case on who Santa is, uses his extra vote to prove himself, and we follow.

If the person ain't Santa we lose collectively.

I still think this could be a bait for us to mislynch a townie but meh... this is giving me a headache...

Hardy can't be mafia with Jamz, right...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so there's like 3 posts in which gry basically says santa will win unless town lynch him today.

1. He first said if he was santa he wouldn't side with town farf.
2. he mentions santa will not be blocked
3. he mentions the assumption is wrong and just a heads up so ppl don't complain after endgame.

basically I read that as him confirming he's mafia and won't block santa tonight.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
why wouldn't mafia block santa? Spite?
Counter-question. Why would they? Normally you‘d answer „to not lose“, but what if loss is guaranteed regardless? It becomes a kingmaker situation.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don‘t know how much I should reveal of what the actions were, and you said you wouldn‘t believe my words. Keeping it fair for all parties would be to work with what we have and not to reveal behind the scenes stuff, do you agree?
Yeah, I agree, but since you have privileged info and a common goal to lynch Santa, then yeah...

Tho I was quite confident you're mafia and not Santa but Hardy keeps mentioning Misho lying about his actions...

Again, headache...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For the sake of asking - why aren't we discussing Tatsu.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, I agree, but since you have privileged info and a common goal to lynch Santa, then yeah...

Tho I was quite confident you're mafia and not Santa but Hardy keeps mentioning Misho lying about his actions...

Again, headache...
Wouldn‘t be any fun if it was easy, no? See it the other way, the stronger the headache the stronger the feeling of joy if you get it right.

I‘ll think about it, I just think it‘s maybe too unfair to the Santa to share. Personal wincons aside.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah, I agree, but since you have privileged info and a common goal to lynch Santa, then yeah...

Tho I was quite confident you're mafia and not Santa but Hardy keeps mentioning Misho lying about his actions...

Again, headache...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For the sake of asking - why aren't we discussing Tatsu.
would hardy hyperfocus on a player the entire game?

if he sussed gb why did he say "heal action" on him, why use doctor on someone u sus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top