Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't think Misho can block.
If he blocked Bran - he can.
If he blocked Gry - he can't.

Another note is that Sakura seems quite agitated that she could blow up with DD. She was saying "fine" but also ranting. Tatsu said she didn't care and didn't seem to mind it, could have been an indication that she knew it couldn't kill her.

But again, if you have the time, tell me what's your suspicions on Sakura, and also discuss Tatsu please.

Also, if you could rerun those numbers math I'd appreciate it... Soon I gotta run to a batch of meetings.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
by offering myself for a lynch XD?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
by offering myself for a lynch XD?
@Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry's saying mafia won't do it, btw.
i think gry is either saying that out of spite as mafia, or he's a santa playing along to be mafia to ensure ppl don't lynch him today or block him tonight
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Worst case scenario

D5: 4 town 2 Mafia 1 Santa
Lynch Town
N5: 3 Town 2 Mafia 1 Santa
Mafia block Santa and kill a town
D6: 2 Town 2 Mafia 1 Santa

Town then picks if mafia or santa win.

Yeah actually you are right.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's not on the rules but it's not allowed I think.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Is there anywhere in the rules that says that Santa can't self gift? I don't recall it.
i remember i asked in a game if it was allowed and was told no, but idk if cuz of rule or cuz of host choice
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Worst case scenario

D5: 4 town 2 Mafia 1 Santa
Lynch Town
N5: 3 Town 2 Mafia 1 Santa
Mafia block Santa and kill a town
D6: 2 Town 2 Mafia 1 Santa

Town then picks if mafia or santa win.

Yeah actually you are right.
The 2x1 on Gry is tempting.

Would need Lawl to be able to block which means Gry just didn't do shit N3 tho...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@GB please did you block gry N3 or not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I want to believe Baka....

Then if we are wrong Lawl can block Tatsu tonight.

It's a way out.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
you know what would be funny? gb tatsu jamming to be non town with how inactive they all are xD and us to just be the leftover 4 town :)))))))))) arguing against each other
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but that can't be since farf got innocent on gry
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gry is mafia because of Farf's result.

I blocked Lawl N1 so he cannot be the killer. I'm not sure there's any scenario where he's scum.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@GB please did you block gry N3 or not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I want to believe Baka....

Then if we are wrong Lawl can block Tatsu tonight.

It's a way out.
No
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I have prosti ready indeedsko
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I can't decide
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
My gripe with Taibaka atm is that she acted yday towards glimmer in a way as if she knew she was a death miller, don't think she is red at all, but still can hear her driving on bunch of deers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top