Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are there even as many blocks available as we think
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I've already shown that if we lynch a townie today, mafia wins.
So going Gry and hoping he's somehow Santa or has DD's ouroboros is the way?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Should be 1 each on GB and Farf. Mafia can‘t exactly use their block if they‘re only 1 member so GB and Farf‘s blocks would be the only ones.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I've already shown that if we lynch a townie today, mafia wins.
ye wrote after "and you'd still lose"

at least compared to tatsu I'm trying here... how is she town in any scenario how
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So going Gry and hoping he's somehow Santa or has DD's ouroboros is the way?
I think DD can decide after the day phase and send it to Jamz.
But fine, it's silly to think that mafia Gry or Jamz would cooperate with the blocks on a possible Santa, in case they'd insist on gambling over Baka and Tatsu today - I can also block tonight, Bel also used it on N2.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Mafia can‘t exactly use their block if they‘re only 1 member so GB and Farf‘s blocks would be the only ones.
They can cause things indicate that DD also used block on Misho in N2, you can use your Ouro in the same night you receive it, and mafia will receive it at the start of the next night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
They can cause things indicate that DD also used block on Misho in N2, you can use your Ouro in the same night you receive it, and mafia will receive it at the start of the next night.
But if there‘s only 1 member what would they do between kill and block?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think DD can decide after the day phase and send it to Jamz.
But fine, it's silly to think that mafia Gry or Jamz would cooperate with the blocks on a possible Santa, in case they'd insist on gambling over Baka and Tatsu today - I can also block tonight, Bel also used it on N2.
I believe DD had to decide overnight. Bel died during the night, DD during the day.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
but she's not town, tatsu can only be town if hardy doesn't have his second vote
C'mon, stop acting as if we should all just see it and believe in that without any reservation, that's simply unreasonable @.@
We have nothing to show us we can trust you 100 per cent and not wanting to work with that is just UGH
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But if there‘s only 1 member what would they do between kill and block?
Then it's the kingmaking situation I wrote above.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock Gry
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I believe DD had to decide overnight. Bel died during the night, DD during the day.
Ok, if we lynch Baka or Tatsu today and we're wrong, we lose.
If we lynch Jamz or Gry today, we have a chance the next day, me and Misho can block both Baka and Tatsu.
So I suggest we go with that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votelock Gry
Sorry, Poopie, I'll wait for that anon vote as well to follow.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sometimes inaction is the best action.
You didn't happen to receive something this night, right, Jamz?
If you answer me and it's true, I'll pay for your next Honkai SR battle pass!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top