Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I mean thoughts on Sam having some result that paints you as 99% scum of the non clown variety.
I saw him target Sakura last night, wasn't 100% sure of my sanity but given his consistent avoidance of my questioning about whether he meant he passed on NVD when he said he used his night action (why be vague about it when you can state the obvious that was in the pinned post?), and his general demeanour/behaviour and I reckon he's scum. If I'm paranoid and someone else targeted Sak then fuck me I guess, but at this point it's the best we've got to work with and it'll confirm my sanity. I also double-checked with hosts whether mafia can kill while also passing on NVD at night and they said YES, so I think I've got him red-handed.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
tbh i can see paraspy in this game for use on passive claims for clown finding only. see what sam claims
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



these horoscope references are out of control lol
:lmao
Alright then fuck it.

votelock DD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I saw him target Sakura last night, wasn't 100% sure of my sanity but given his consistent avoidance of my questioning about whether he meant he passed on NVD when he said he used his night action (why be vague about it when you can state the obvious that was in the pinned post?), and his general demeanour/behaviour and I reckon he's scum. If I'm paranoid and someone else targeted Sak then fuck me I guess, but at this point it's the best we've got to work with and it'll confirm my sanity. I also double-checked with hosts whether mafia can kill while also passing on NVD at night and they said YES, so I think I've got him red-handed.
HERMIT IS MAFIA SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAVE ME HERMIT FCKING VOTELOCKED ON ME AND KILLED SAKURA I HATE YOU GRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUG YOU ALL AAAAAAAAAA
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Yeah I killed Sakura. It was me.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
paranoid spy can see NVD ?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
He said hermit is 99% mafia ooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah but last game I played with him he pretended to be spy to accuse me of being mafia.
Once again I read him as town this game but it's always good to keep it in mind.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Didn't he transferred the NVD as his action?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I prefer to Votekill Hermit too. With sams post
Votekill Hermit

I also don’t mind lynching DD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn't Samuel just lying?

Holder of the Not Voter Disease - Sees who the NVD was passed to, as well as that player's other action if he had one
Example: Doctor who had NVD protects PlayerX and passes the NVD to PlayerY. Spy gets 2 names if he targets the Doctor that night. Both PlayerX and PlayerY were targets
Spy would see both the mafia kill and the NVD passing. Or a host oopsie.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
But would prefer Hemit anyway
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE ME THIS FCKING DUDE IS A MAFIA MURDERER A CLOWN CANT MOVE AT NIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU SON OF BITCH MAFIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
HERMIT IS MAFIA SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAVE ME HERMIT FCKING VOTELOCKED ON ME AND KILLED SAKURA I HATE YOU GRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUG YOU ALL AAAAAAAAAA
Yeah you're definitely town DD with that response :lmao
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
I saw him target Sakura last night, wasn't 100% sure of my sanity but given his consistent avoidance of my questioning about whether he meant he passed on NVD when he said he used his night action (why be vague about it when you can state the obvious that was in the pinned post?), and his general demeanour/behaviour and I reckon he's scum. If I'm paranoid and someone else targeted Sak then fuck me I guess, but at this point it's the best we've got to work with and it'll confirm my sanity. I also double-checked with hosts whether mafia can kill while also passing on NVD at night and they said YES, so I think I've got him red-handed.
But wouldn't have seen the nvd passing too ?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah even with para or wtv odds on randomly landing on the actual kill exist but aren't great
I don't see why Sam would stick his neck out like that otherwise, as town or faking something
If Hermit is a lying townie then that's on him

Votekill Hermit
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Please save DD so he can do pirating.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top