xD
You are trying to downplay your cold blooded murder attempt.
You could have voted 10 players but you picked the 1 with the casted vote.
You either did a placeholder vote and in that case why not pick any other person.
Or you wanted him dead and in that case you should have a good reason.
I don't know the truth, you could be town for all I know, but you did cast a suspecious vote that is a fact.
From my POV, it looks like a vote meant to manupulate the lynch, it an active/aggresive vote you did.
Why would you want to be seen as related to brandish?
So i see you relapsed.
Ah yes, a cold-blooded murder attempt, which is not even a locked voted. This bear, is truly a witch.
Yeah, i picked one, without even checking who voted who, but I do enjoy seeing you making up reasons.
Why aren't you casting the same theories on other random votes, such a DD's? Are we tunneling Shad?
Also, unsure how one can manipulate a lynch day one without a locked vote.
Usually from what I am used to the votes are being manipulated mid and end game, when a bandwagon is being formed.
Also, I have not pushed anyone on him, it's a valid random vote as any other.
From what I am seeing is that you haven't cast a vote yet and you are trying to find a lynch for day 1, grasping at random theories.
This now sounds like a ''funny'' reason you would use when doing a placeholder vote.
You are backpedaling here, denying the murder intent, I would have expected you to defend the Totoro revenge, but maybe it undefendable.
You just claimed this right?
Hit me with the counter theory, I've told you that I'm looking for a reason to vote, is that not enough for me to keep pushing on this.
Lmao, again yes, you are just trying to find a reason to vote me.
What am I even backpedaling? Shad, have you never heard of a joke before? Ouf
I even voted Sam as a Day 1 lynch in previous games also as a random joke vote. Take a breather.
I haven't seen any serious votes until now.
Maybe you should also inspect Raven who voted erin due to the fact she isn't talking to her. I am sure that behind the joke, there are suspicious murderous intents.
But yet again, it is still clearly funny to me that you are getting my vote as a manipulation tactic when others have placed as equal random placeholder votes.