Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

Hey foxy! ^^
Hey there :amuse

1. Do you like spiderman?
Of course, specially symbiot spidey, he's kick ass! "tem

2. What do you think about penguin?
Penguins? I love them, they're so cute and funny looking :luv

3. What is your fav food?
I can't be sure, but maybe spaghetti :headscratch and I love Mexican food too :amuse

4. What is your fav pet?
I love Koalas and Foxes :luv
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

You like Koalas? Why?

Foxes for the same reason?

You just like cute cuddly animals. You like fox-puppies? *Yes, yes you do*

I love dark, velvety Panthers, an exotic Siberian Tiger is good too. If only Raptors were still around... real efficient hunters... gutting masters. :nod
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

You like Koalas? Why?

Foxes for the same reason?
As you said, they're so cuddly and lovely, I wanna hug em right away :luv

You just like cute cuddly animals. You like fox-puppies? *Yes, yes you do*
Yup, I love them :luv

I love dark, velvety Panthers, an exotic Siberian Tiger is good too. If only Raptors were still around... real efficient hunters... gutting masters. :nod
Siberian Tiger is teh luv :luv
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

-_-;

I said I like Raptors cause they hurt, maim, kill o_O;

This has no affect on you... hmmm

I <3 a Siberian Tiger when it slays its pray and blood lies about everywhere :nod

Hug it if you want to ;)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

Rats! You act immovable, but Nami makes you cry :kukuku

Hmm... taking your mex-mex dishes touches you, too :plot j/k


What do you think of Carnage ("<3") by the way?

I say "<3" because it's a superficial love >.>;
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

A few questions GF! :shifty

whats your favourite sports manga?

what your favourite football player?

whats your favourite sport video game?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

Haha imperium changed his avatar again.
Hey grayyfoxx do you want me to send you anymore pics for the sig?
Whats your favorite rpg game?
Xbox 360 or ps3?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

whats your favourite sports manga?
Captain Tsubasa FTW! :tem

what your favourite football player?
I don't have one actually, but Ichi asked me abot my favourite players already, so I'm gonna quote myself :amuse

PervertedFoxxy said:
Euzebiusz Smolarek, Artur Boruc, Adriano, Ronaldinho, Messi, Etoo, Shevchenko, Raul, Kaka (But I don't like Milan at all), Giggs, Maradona (hehe :P)

I don think they're my favourites, maybe except Smolarek & Boruc, but I like all of this players, it's really hard to say for me which is the favourite.

And the one I hate the most is... Cristiano Ronaldo
whats your favourite sport video game?
Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)

Hey grayyfoxx do you want me to send you anymore pics for the sig?
Nah... I'll download some and show them to you :amuse

Whats your favorite rpg game?
It used to be Final Fantasy, but now I'm more into Kingdom Hearts :tem

Xbox 360 or ps3?
Definitely PS3 :amuse
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

Cool.
Well i guess ill ask you another question. Which manga's new chapter are you looking forward too the most this week?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

Well i guess ill ask you another question. Which manga's new chapter are you looking forward too the most this week?
hmm... probably Gantz, but it sucks cuz I'm just starting the manga therefore I dunno what's going on in the new chapters, I need to catch up quick :amuse
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

yeah I only read the beginning too. Probably like the first 7 chapters. So far who is your favorite character?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

KEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII:pmg

(nude kei mind you ;))
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

yeah I only read the beginning too. Probably like the first 7 chapters. So far who is your favorite character?
Kurono is awesome :amuse

KEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII:pmg

(nude kei mind you ;))
I told you already, it doesn't have to be about naked chicks all the time -_-;
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

I second that. Kei is my favorite character at the beginning. Oh yes and I nearly forgot about her. How could I?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

my paranoia has led me to belive that i have created a monster >_>

anyways, foxman, what do you now about the supposed ending of the ps3 v.1?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

my paranoia has led me to belive that i have created a monster >_>
And who would that be? :amuse

anyways, foxman, what do you now about the supposed ending of the ps3 v.1?
ending of the PS3 v.1?

no idea, it's my first time hearing about this :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

And who would that be? :amuse



ending of the PS3 v.1?

no idea, it's my first time hearing about this :p
i bet you can guess -_-;

anyways, i was in a gamestore asking bout the ps3 with the 60gb hd and they told me that the new 40gber that lacks the compability to play ps & ps2 games are gonna take over and the older better version will dissapear :omg
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Swing around with GrayFoxx

i bet you can guess -_-;
:p

anyways, i was in a gamestore asking bout the ps3 with the 60gb hd and they told me that the new 40gber that lacks the compability to play ps & ps2 games are gonna take over and the older better version will dissapear :omg
What!? That's bullshit! How can they do such thing, bunch of assholes! :rant
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top