Was Ishiyama an assistant to Togashi at some point? I'm currently reading Dragon and Cameleon, and there's a character who looks almost exactly like Franklin from Hunter x Hunter. There's also other Togashisms in his art as well that seem apparent.
It's also a shame Ishiyama left Shueshia. I was honestly not at all a fan of his two Jump series, thought they were just super bland and derivative, lacking soul. Tbh weirdly enough, he's exactly how I pictured the real Miyama, who's the antagonist of DaC. (he basically switches bodies with the MC (who seems like he's inspired by Oda) and carries on his manga, while the Oda stand-in MC has to start his career over in Miyama's body.). However, something has definitely changed with Dragon and Cameleon. It's honestly fucking great. Highly recommend if you're a fan of Bakuman. This would've been perfect in Jump.
Also, I love the idea of Jump doing a rookie camp like in the DaC arc. Where they have a bunch of unserialized Jump rookies who've had oneshots in the mag, all living in a house doing different challenges each week, all livestreamed like a reality show. Like completing a manuscript in a certain amount of hours, drawing a new character with a strong silhouette, creating a first chapter of a series based off one of your oneshots, etc. Where the winner of the camp gets a serialization of their one-shot that got them into the competition.
Would be super cool.