- Joined
- Nov 19, 2019
- Messages
- 1,341
- Reaction score
- 2,043
- Age
- 27
- Country
-
Also what the hell is that bottom 5 lol
It was an incredible series at least. One of Jump's best sports titles imo. Shame it never sold nearly as well as it ranked early on.Daaaamn wtf haha, I looked it up chapter 8 it ranked #1
Why was that for haha, made you believe it would be a big series, anyways thanks for the info![]()
I think the promised neverland think also debuted at one as wellHinomaru literally debuted at #1
Nope. Debuted ranked 6 (4 without color pages)I think the promised neverland think also debuted at one as well
I did a little research, One Piece also ranked #1 with Chapter 10 and right after we have series like My Hero and Asssassination Classroom with Chapter 11The fact that Ichi is the first series to rank #1 since Hinomaru and Hokuto no Ken before that really is pretty notable and historic though. Hopefully it has the legs of Hokuto no Ken rather than Hinomaru Sumo though lol.
The fact that Ichi is the first series to rank #1 since Hinomaru and Hokuto no Ken before that really is pretty notable and historic though. Hopefully it has the legs of Hokuto no Ken rather than Hinomaru Sumo though lol.
Pretty Face (2002) also got 1st place in the 10th chapter like Ichi the WitchI did a little research, One Piece also ranked #1 with Chapter 10 and right after we have series like My Hero and Asssassination Classroom with Chapter 11
So yeah this is very impressive how great the reception was for the first chapters![]()
I did a little research, One Piece also ranked #1 with Chapter 10 and right after we have series like My Hero and Asssassination Classroom with Chapter 11
So yeah this is very impressive how great the reception was for the first chapters![]()
Oh shit, my dumbass was thinking Ichi was on chapter 8 for some reason. Guess I'm not really paying attention to the chapter numbers when reading.Pretty Face (2002) also got 1st place in the 10th chapter like Ichi the Witch
That's another level of knowledge Shinuki mad respect hahaPretty Face (2002) also got 1st place in the 10th chapter like Ichi the Witch
Pretty sure all of Kano's Jump series were axed, except for Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa which he infamously ended on his own. Iirc he mentions in the final volume that he ran out of ideas for the series and was restrained due to the premise.That's another level of knowledge Shinuki mad respect haha
Did it got axed or it had a natural ending?
Pretty sure we've already tried too.Why Nue recent chapters are trending on X in Japan but get bottom place in TOC of Jump? I don't undestand. Please answer my question, thanks.
I knew that there was one, it's Eyeshield 21 from 2002, it ranked 1st place in the 1st ranking!I'm pretty sure there was a 00's manga that got 1st place with the 1st ranking...
Oh shit, that is right. I remember that being discussed here years back. Definitely deserved it. Imo the best Jump sports title next to Slam Dunk.I knew that there was one, it's Eyeshield 21 from 2002, it ranked 1st place in the 1st ranking!
Weekly Shonen Jump #42 (2002)Oh shit, that is right. I remember that being discussed here years back. Definitely deserved it. Imo the best Jump sports title next to Slam Dunk.
Gah, One Piece, Naruto, Eyeshield, Shaman King, Prince of Tennis, Hikaru no Go, Bleach, Black Cat, Bobobo, HxH, and Whistle! such a nostalgic lineup. Even if I'm not a Naruto or Bleach fan, this lineup just reminds me so much of my childhood elementary-middle school days.Weekly Shonen Jump #42 (2002)
One Piece (Cover & Lead Color Pages)
Eyeshield 21 (First Ranking)
Naruto
Rookies (Color Page)
Shaman King
The Prince of Tennis
Hikaru no Go
Kochikame
Pretty Face
Bleach
Sword Breaker
Mr.Fullswing
Black Cat
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Ichigo 100%
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean
Hunter x Hunter
Whistle!
Pyuu to Fuku Jaguar
It's a very bizarre case, it got a anniversary lead color page only to get axed 3 chapters after, it only loses to P2! manga (ping pong) which got a cover and lead cp + popularity contest for the 1st anniversary just to get axed 5 chapters later, these are very out of the box cases even for the old Jump.That's another level of knowledge Shinuki mad respect haha
Did it got axed or it had a natural ending?
That is actually crazy hahahaIt's a very bizarre case, it got a anniversary lead color page only to get axed 3 chapters after, it only loses to P2! manga (ping pong) which got a cover and lead cp + popularity contest for the 1st anniversary just to get axed 5 chapters later, these are very out of the box cases even for the old Jump.