Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I read the mechanic and thought public bidding was allowed. You voted me and deliberately choose to ignore or skim through the posts or other players when everything matters for a lynch because your gut tells you I am Mafia.

FYI Mafia has to pay even more attention to mechanics compared to Town. Because of situations like this.
Thoughts on other players? Aren’t you being a bit too defensive for D1? Time would be better spend ignoring the train and focusing on who else makes for a better lynch case.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
DD is very low profile, but seems like his usual self and given the MHT he must be losing from playing Evangelion game, I want to observe his next course of actions and if he will be more active other days.

And have some very nice readings too if he‘s mafia with Gry, we’re doomed.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ag i bet half that starting list was on point :))) can't wait for results
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
Could you and @Tatsumaki share your respective read on each other now that you both raised your postcount and interacted some?
Very demure very mindful.
I didn't agree with everything she said but to me she actually came and contributed by giving out her opinions.
I do not think I will change my vote because it means votelocking so I have to be pretty convinced that their behavior is a mafia one. And even tho there are other players I distrust (James, Sam, desin) it's not to the point I would votelock them on D1

I don't know how you guys can think it could be deliberate for a Mafia. Why would anyone do that when he doesn't even have to hint or claim because of the mechanic?
To tell your companions I'm taking this one, don't bid on the same. Not saying that's what you did but it could be one way of understanding it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
FYI. I see a train swap starting with gry and pom there and even demon prolly gonna swap to me. So, when I do flip town know who to look at, it seems I rattled some cages.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
DD is very low profile, but seems like his usual self and given the MHT he must be losing from playing Evangelion game, I want to observe his next course of actions and if he will be more active other days.

And have some very nice readings too if he‘s mafia with Gry, we’re doomed.
DD has been low on MHT ever since his Qualfier Game 5 this year ended Day 1 with him Lynched. It was rough.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
FYI. I see a train swap starting with gry and pom there and even demon prolly gonna swap to me. So, when I do flip town know who to look at, it seems I rattled some cages.
What happens if you flip mafia? :hmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lawl where do you stand? Will you keep your vote on Erin? She reads fairly town to me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
it's yours and gry's dream apparently so u tell me XD
It’s not a dream and I am pretty sure other people found your behavior very suspicious too, you are not even making any effort at this point. Clarify why you think among so many players, this slip of Demon is the hill you want to die on. What about other players? Suspects? Town reads?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
i cant settle on a mech to bid. It all has its charm and strategical benefits.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You somehow tunnel on me and Gry when other people also stated their suspicion on you, but you’re not acknowledging it and pulling a “they are voting me because they are mafia”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i cant settle on a mech to bid. It all has its charm and strategical benefits.
Go for something you are confident you can not only get, but make good use of
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
i cant settle on a mech to bid. It all has its charm and strategical benefits.
I basically coin flipped this time around as my last 'best' choice ended in a targetting massacre. Still wondering, how many will be unseated after this day. It's the only day in which mafia cannot discuss strategy in private.

In terms of votes, I don't strongly feel the one or other way, potentially could be swayed towards a low-posting fruit though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top