Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
why go for Pom to lock instead of Demon or Marm or Gry who instigated pom? Even if her vote was odd, which i agree, it's her second game back... after a long ass break, could have let her play a bit longer and have more time to clear herself up. Both she and Gry voted me, and yet I didn't swap my vote to her, if I didn't consider that was necessary why did you. And why not go for the instigator instead of the rallied ppl?
First of all, I don't do pity spares in mafia, the information about her second game after the baby is completely irrelevant and does not belong here at all.

Yesterday I said I do not feel strongly about anyone for the lack of hint-play, instead I focused on suspicious votes.
  • Yours and James' stood out, then hers
  • Add to that that I felt shaky about her even before due to the lackluster Van vote and mecha merge post
  • Add to that that I felt town vibes about Holt
OK fine, I mislynched her (on a coinflip!!) and feel a little bit bad about it, but it's a mafia game and I'm not going to apologize for hours trying to lynch a mafia candidate.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i hope whoever got the investigative eva role is gonna find a lier today...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

First of all, I don't do pity spares in mafia, the information about her second game after the baby is completely irrelevant and does not belong here at all.

Yesterday I said I do not feel strongly about anyone for the lack of hint-play, instead I focused on suspicious votes.
  • Yours and James' stood out, then hers
  • Add to that that I felt shaky about her even before due to the lackluster Van vote and mecha merge post
  • Add to that that I felt town vibes about Holt
OK fine, I mislynched her (on a coinflip!!) and feel a little bit bad about it, but it's a mafia game and I'm not going to apologize for hours trying to lynch a mafia candidate.
what about marm and erin? why are they so trustworthy that you'd ignore them being sussed by others?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
exactly this. he even said it publicly yday, baka can be lynched in later days.
I took a gamble with saving you and that's the payback now. Great way of saying you don't deserve second chances Baka, sure, jump on me too now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
First of all, I don't do pity spares in mafia, the information about her second game after the baby is completely irrelevant and does not belong here at all.

Yesterday I said I do not feel strongly about anyone for the lack of hint-play, instead I focused on suspicious votes.
  • Yours and James' stood out, then hers
  • Add to that that I felt shaky about her even before due to the lackluster Van vote and mecha merge post
  • Add to that that I felt town vibes about Holt
OK fine, I mislynched her (on a coinflip!!) and feel a little bit bad about it, but it's a mafia game and I'm not going to apologize for hours trying to lynch a mafia candidate.
Btw she votes Vand first thing every time she and him are in a game together. It‘s her thing, regardless of alignment. But easier to use it as sussing reasons than to simply ask, right?

Holt town vibes dont mean nothing about him doing correct votes to follow..?

Ironically you focused so much on voting behavior that you didnt notice your own vote behavior becoming weird.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I meant marm and demon not erin!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
what about marm and erin? why are they so trustworthy that you'd ignore them being sussed by others?
They were fairly mid, didn't strike a sus nerf at all, why in the heavens would I want to randomly kill them?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I took a gamble with saving you and that's the payback now. Great way of saying you don't deserve second chances Baka, sure, jump on me too now.
Haha. Ha.

Your holier than thou approach sure doing wonders.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I took a gamble with saving you and that's the payback now. Great way of saying you don't deserve second chances Baka, sure, jump on me too now.
I could have saved myself if needed, I didn't need you yday to advocate for me and I wasn't in much danger, there were others with more votes than me. I'm not gonna jump on you, I'm going to analyze other players today. But I needed clarifications because it was odd and not needed (the vote)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They were fairly mid, didn't strike a sus nerf at all, why in the heavens would I want to randomly kill them?
ok so you found Pom's vote sus, how is that valid but my susing demon for the public bid outrageous?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
focused so much on voting behavior that you didnt notice your own vote behavior becoming weird.
The only irony I see is being backstabbed by Baka now of all people with not voting her out. Nothing weird about voting someone out who was already not clear green for me.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also I want Demon here too cuz his vote on James is also weird
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

can't be a revenge vote
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hosts kun I cant see anymore the eva roles pictures on page 1 could you please reload them, thank you !<3
i think they're gone because they were claimed by players?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The only irony I see is being backstabbed by Baka now of all people with not voting her out. Nothing weird about voting someone out who was already not clear green for me.
and yet when i madfe this argument yday about me voting demon, you were pressing that it's unreasonable....
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
AND JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN MY THOUGHTS ALIGN WITH GRY'S
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i dun like this 😾
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I could have saved myself if needed, I didn't need you yday to advocate for me and I wasn't in much danger, there were others with more votes than me. I'm not gonna jump on you, I'm going to analyze other players today. But I needed clarifications because it was odd and not needed (the vote)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



ok so you found Pom's vote sus, how is that valid but my susing demon for the public bid outrageous?
You were capslock yelling at everyone for creating a train on you and suddenly you were able to save yourself, ok, cool story Baka.

The reasons you gave to vote for demon after James voted were pretty macabre. Sorry to say, but I don't fully see you as someone who has a foolproof strategy ready when reading the rule text, yet you audaciously claimed demon did bad play and deserved to die for it.

Your end of day yelling kinda looked townie so I thought you didn't deserve to die either and took the chance to stack my vote on someone I found suspicious priorly. Sure, kill me for that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
But of course mafia would take advantage of that now. And no one even bothers to mention that it was a coinflip kill, yeah that's how evil I am and how bad I needed her gone lol
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
I see a lot of focus on Evil but there was a lot going on in the 2 last hours.
I'm gonna post my recap notes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top