well the train starting did start, as both gry and pom voted me and gry was trying to get even Lawl to swap, who do you think he was trying to get to vote?I’m not sure why you’re blatantly denying things that are literally in the thread. This is you yesterday, mentioning that you will flip town and leaving list of suspects for us to look at when you’re do. And yes it’s spiraling when you’re tagging people to vote you. It’s literally right there lol
And yes I did rattle cages, probably sadly townie cages.
And the only reason Demon didn't swap to me is probably because he realized I'm town precisely because of those comments.
So yes 3 ppl i mentioned as top sus yday for their behavior and actions, I added marma and erin to that list because it seemed to me like votes were being split on purpose and theorized it could be a m team strategy. I obviously did not pursue Marma or Erin discussions like i did with Pom and Gry. I only expressed i don't trust them.
Obviously that theory is dropped after pom reveals town and I see during the night that he also tried to get lawl to swap votes and seeing how interactions went on D2.
Which is perfectly normal after a D1 with an all townie start to completely change opinions. Now there are roles and it's easier to analyze ppl, yday they were hunches and based off of ppls reactions only.
Spiraling definition: " move in a spiral course. " "show a continuous and dramatic increase."
Again, how exactly was I spiraling? It's a game where you're supposed to rattle cages and press people and be inquisitive and do things that cause reactions to determine their innocence.
For example, Gry was after me not because of my vote on demon, but because I triggered him and he was angry, Pom probably got triggered too, which was why I wasn't voting her. Now Gry is angry with Misha and in general is not looking like he's making any friends, he's suspicious of everyone, and was only upset and triggered and defensive of Pom probably out of instinct cuz she's his wife.
Which is why, after I told him Pom's death is a direct cause of him rallying her I dropped the subject and mostly left him alone with comments here and there where he was lacking logic in what he said about Misha. Other than that he's not on my radar because it's clear that his reaction was out of passion not strategic, like other ppl i know do in this game.
so again which part is spiraling and explain why it's spiraling.

)), what game are we playing??? At least come with detailed arguments and put some effort in.