Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
So no Town bid high on it to keep it out of Mafia hands while Mafia bid high on doc eva and potentially det eva to keep it from town hands? There been 2 night phases a town det should have had good chances by now to find 2 different results with the amount of townies and non townies.

I got outbid for the Eva nobody wanted. Since I bid 1 someone probably bid higher or as much as me but won cointoss.

I am at 8 MHT now.
Why would you bid only one when there were only two Evas available?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
That's really strange. Outside of trolling, I don't see why both town or mafia would do this. If they intend to keep you alive til lategame, sapping your mind leaves you unable to contest any mechs and you become useless, but thats a lot of effort for potentially little gain.

You could be lying as mafia and use this for credibility, but wouldn't the town that actually got stolen from contest you?

Very strange case you're in Tatsu. Not sure how to see it. If Vand doesn't respawn tomorrow it would make your story look less reliable.
"A lot of effort for potentially little gain" you can say that again !
A part from the fact that I'm an easy target I don't see the point of targeting me twice ???
The real problem is by now they have enough MHT to be able to trade EVA ! While the person they trade with might not have enough MHT to replenish their MHT by stealing. (So they might trade EVA too and we'llbe in a long loop of trading)

Imo if theyre town they have no reason to hide they have it. So to me the silence is quote condemning.

I got outbid for the Eva nobody wanted. Since I bid 1 someone probably bid higher or as much as me but won cointoss
Why only bid 1 ????
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
But then you're just arguing in circles?

First I say if mafia had it, they'd replenish mind from their Banshee guy. But they didnt do it.
Then you say well they could have Doc instead of mind heal.
I then say why would they go for Doc when the mind heal is more useful for them.
Then you counter with my initial point that they have mind heal, that you were disagreeing with... Tatsu wat?
My bad then I misunderstood your first sentence where you did say the same thing as me.

My conclusion in short is just that I doubt mafia wouldn't bid high to get the MHT granting power so I doubt doc type is in town hands, hence why Sam is in my red list for now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
To not draw people's attention?



I am pretty sure that Desin is Mafia because of his vote from yesterday. The Desin I know would commit instead of voting for someone who isn't in danger.
I hope one day I can live up again to the image you guys have of me. My god, have I become bad ;-;

And lol I'm retarded and made the same mistake of mixing DD and Holt's way of dying.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
So we still don't know if lynching a mafia gives us MHT
It doesn't. If it did it would be written in rules.

Everyone who voted Holt is townie as well since there is quite surely only one mafia.
Can you explain your reasoning on why you believe that ? Couldn't mafia have voted Holt to save another mafia that was up there in votes ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't get Eva 06 yesterday and I bid 07 MHT to get it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mafia is probably Evil, Desin, Marm and Pigeon?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I forgot James. Either Marm or James.
7? Dang that's high. That means you would have been a Banshee then if you had gotten it. At the same time if someone outbid you then they should be ejected soonish due low MHT level.

Why would you bid only one when there were only two Evas available?
Because as your post above suggested Eva 6 is well loved and people would bid high on it. Saw no reason to throw my MHT away for something I won't get for low.

Why only bid 1 ????
Because of the Freeman/Burden level. The longer I can stay away from it, the better. Plus there was a chance that Mafia had the MHT stealing EVA and would try to steal MHT from me to get me down to Freeman level quicker before killing me or getting town to lynch me. Which would be good because then it wouldn't steal from more important Evas. Which is why I announced which Eva I bid on.

Erin voting james 3 days in a row XD
Erin clearly loves me too much.^^
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
Plus there was a chance that Mafia had the MHT stealing EVA and would try to steal MHT from me to get me down to Freeman level quicker
Don't worry they only steal from me 🙃
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mafia is a team. There is got to be at least one of them who tried to get Eva 03 so stop Town. Bidding 1 because "no one wanted it" and expecting to win is ridiculously optimistic. And you were the one criticizing my 3 MHT bid?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Erin voting james 3 days in a row XD
Mecha anime rivalry :lmao.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
It doesn't. If it did it would be written in rules.


Can you explain your reasoning on why you believe that ? Couldn't mafia have voted Holt to save another mafia that was up there in votes ?
As I mentioned in the follow-up. My brain messed things up. No one is exonerated as Lawl was what killed DD while the lynch was yet another townie. Most certainly mafia could be within the group.

We definitely need a decisive vote today so at least some people can be green.

@Baka Taichou
Talking about MHT.....WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN HARASSING ME ?????? :arf :handgun
I lost 3 MHT again last night.

So now I'm convinced mafia has it !
But then why target me instead of someone who HAS an EVA ??? (which would allow them to reduce the use of said EVA by town)
So you woke up today with 4 less MHT than the day before?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My bad then I misunderstood your first sentence where you did say the same thing as me.

My conclusion in short is just that I doubt mafia wouldn't bid high to get the MHT granting power so I doubt doc type is in town hands, hence why Sam is in my red list for now.
Yes but the natural followup question to seeing Sam red is, why did they let their Banshee guy from last night fizzle out instead of replenishing his mind? Is the Banshee weirdo a townie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

7? Dang that's high. That means you would have been a Banshee then if you had gotten it. At the same time if someone outbid you then they should be ejected soonish due low MHT level.
Check the sticky post spoiler tag. Banshee mech already ejected, so they bid literally all their points and insta-ejected.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye, this is you best post imo - but the n hindsight reflecting back on your posts, there isn't much else from you - can you please share your WorldView?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Trying to do some ISO's - I see we haven't heard from a good few people today yet.
I find it weird that Mafia lets the Doc and Prostitute Eva walk around without trying to do anything about it. I expected them to try to bid high on det or prostitute so that they got it to hinder investigation/block potential actions but it seems they got outdone by Sam and Gry.

But from what I gathered today it seems we basically got Evil with you on one side arguing vs Gry and Sam on the other. Wish we had some det results or that Eva investigating one to share stuff with. I find it also weird that Demon would bid so high on the killing Eva and even got outdone by someone else apparently when we should already be at 8 MHT with today. Yet the Banshee Eva was also ejected today? Meaning whoever bid on it successfully yesterday must now be at 0 MHT yet no one said so meaning it must have been a Mafia bidding 8 MHT to be at 0 today. So either Demon is lying about bidding 7 and bid 8 and is now acting as if he got outbid when in truth he got ejected as a Mafia or which I now find more believable, Demon is town trying to gain hold of the "killer" Eva while having it for one more turn as he would have had 1 MHT left today.

@Demonspeed Besides you and me there shouldn't be that many people with MHT left and if then chances are high that most of them are town. Should we argue for only you bidding low on it so that you can use Avenger&Banshee for a couple turns depending on how long this game goes? In that case I wouldn't bid on it and wait for future Evas to become free due ejection.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yesterday Erin, Tatsu and Sakura said they had no Evas. But Tatsu said someone stole her MHT so she couldn't possibly outbid me. There was Jinx as well.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I could bid low on Eva 9 and try to recruit some people. Maybe Van already did so then I would see who he recruited so far. Or I see none then that could give us a hint that he died recruiting which could give the Sam/Gry Eva combo more ground to stand on. Maybe Mafia were too timid with their MHT. If I had been one of them I would have bid high like 8 or so on det to keep it for 2 turns out of Town hands but the ones who I would see as capable of doing such a move are either already dead or are claiming other Eva roles. So maybe town does own the det, if said owner didn't bid too high on it ofc and it is now a mortician or restless spirit.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I actually have it. Why you asking?
Eva 01 and 05 are with Town, but there was no swap? Eva 01 is the only one who can block a Doc. Eva 08 is most likely in Mafia's hands but the pilot is seemingly stealing from Tatsu? That's just weird.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Unless you say Jinx is mafia and lied, there is no way Vand died recruiting. Simply because of math.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Eva 01 and 05 are with Town, but there was no swap? Eva 01 is the only one who can block a Doc. Eva 08 is most likely in Mafia's hands but the pilot is seemingly stealing from Tatsu? That's just weird.
I talked this topic with someone early this day briefly, but depending on how much they bid for the thief mech, it is definitely possible they mathematically could only steal mind again 2nd night in a row. But now for next night they have the trade power 100%. You kinda come across as just milking for info for mafia to use at night.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I could bid low on Eva 9 and try to recruit some people. Maybe Van already did so then I would see who he recruited so far. Or I see none then that could give us a hint that he died recruiting which could give the Sam/Gry Eva combo more ground to stand on. Maybe Mafia were too timid with their MHT. If I had been one of them I would have bid high like 8 or so on det to keep it for 2 turns out of Town hands but the ones who I would see as capable of doing such a move are either already dead or are claiming other Eva roles. So maybe town does own the det, if said owner didn't bid too high on it ofc and it is now a mortician or restless spirit.
There is no reason to bid low at this point. Chances of winning like this are pretty much nil.

Unless you say Jinx is mafia and lied, there is no way Vand died recruiting. Simply because of math.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I talked this topic with someone early this day briefly, but depending on how much they bid for the thief mech, it is definitely possible they mathematically could only steal mind again 2nd night in a row. But now for next night they have the trade power 100%. You kinda come across as just milking for info for mafia to use at night.
But why Tatsu instead of people with dangerous Mechs?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top