Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Players, I've mentioned already in a few PMs but mafia game is a game about lies and deceit, and more to the point, words. The way we phrase things can have unintended consequences on other people that are not familiar with yourself. To mediate for this unfamiliarity, we try to remain courteous and fair to one another.

I know full well the game can be frustrating, players can be uncooperative or you can detect lies that are not readily admitted to. Nonetheless, please try to remain polite to each other (even if you disagree). EVERYONE is putting their best foot forward.

I saw some players already pointing this out, and for this I thank you. We play this game within our community, our guild of geeks, so especially with people you have no beef with otherwise, please try to be reasonable. Thank you.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
True, still like I said I don't mind dying now with the 2 left sannities i distrust.
Don't think that's stopped you before, plus I think I accused you before they reminded?
It's exactly like announcing in a regular game on D2 you have doctor? How does that not make sense?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



aha, surely, so you're vouching for Tatsu's claiming she got her MHT stolen, noted.

And you're up for killing the det claim :))) good on you pidgeon.
Why is that?

Sak, I've treated you poorly in past games with some toxic comments and nicknames that might have gone too far like ballSak, and that has been privately addressed with me previously by other MHers so it's a conscious change to be better in general even if you're baffling at times in a negative way.

I've explained my thinking before previously 🗿I believe Gry to be town and the blocker to be important for town to keep ahold of so I revealed to draw scum away from him. Mafia obviously see me as a mislynch candidate hence me being here now.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
This will probably be my last post. I'll definitely not be there during the last hour/minutes.

Erin and Sakura got into an argument but since Erin said she bid 3 the latter must have won the coin flip so her claims still hold weight.

She was definitely Sane when she investigated me but after the MHT drop, a drop of sanity is to be expected probably? Evil didn't answer me when I asked hm how much he bid for the Eva too.
i will be very upset if all 4 sanities are in this game. that's insane, I refuse to believe that
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Players, I've mentioned already in a few PMs but mafia game is a game about lies and deceit, and more to the point, words. The way we phrase things can have unintended consequences on other people that are not familiar with yourself. To mediate for this unfamiliarity, we try to remain courteous and fair to one another.

I know full well the game can be frustrating, players can be uncooperative or you can detect lies that are not readily admitted to. Nonetheless, please try to remain polite to each other (even if you disagree). EVERYONE is putting their best foot forward.

I saw some players already pointing this out, and for this I thank you. We play this game within our community, our guild of geeks, so especially with people you have no beef with otherwise, please try to be reasonable. Thank you.
Well said bhai

That makes no sense. Like 0.
Night 1 if he distrusted you I can see. Night 2 is egregious though.

that's insane
Some of the det might be yes :cookiehand
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why is that?

Sak, I've treated you poorly in past games with some toxic comments and nicknames that might have gone too far like ballSak, and that has been privately addressed with me previously by other MHers so it's a conscious change to be better in general even if you're baffling at times in a negative way.

I've explained my thinking before previously 🗿I believe Gry to be town and the blocker to be important for town to keep ahold of so I revealed to draw scum away from him. Mafia obviously see me as a mislynch candidate hence me being here now.
I didn't complain about BallSak XDDDD

also, why not keep quiet and replenish ppl who you trust's MHT? Like me for example keeping me on the sane det would have been nice XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well said bhai



Night 1 if he distrusted you I can see. Night 2 is egregious though.



Some of the det might be yes :cookiehand
2 at most

NO MORE

I will take panda's bamboo away! and farf's alcohol! if there's more than 2 sanities in this mecha!!!! :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling
--- Double Post Merged, ---

AND THE MCDO TOO PANDA U HEAR ME?!?!?!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
On second thought, I think I will Vote Kill Evil after all.

Good night.

Sorry, been asleep again.

I got the Thief Eva.

I targetted Tatsu both Nights so I could leech MHT from them and stop them from getting a EVA.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thought I had already voted Desin - I'm torn between voting Baka, Desin & Tatsu.

VoteKill! Baka
:ginwut
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I worked through most of the day, so couldn't engage in lot of discussions, but here is my take on the current suspiciousness of the survivors in no particular order per category.

+++Van - Jesus will come back as town leader. In this game Mafia Jesus would be posible, but Van died at night, so he is the only confirmed, I think.

+Baka - it's an up and down in my sus list with Bak, but what can you do. Not adjusting to new information is just poor play. Currently I don't think it's a beneficial play for a mafia team to claim detective and show these kind of results. Maybe I'm thinking that because I would have not played it like that as mafia, but the pay-off here would be that she would get a townie killed, then probably be lynched herself and the role would be up for grabs again to be reseated by many townies who failed to claim a robo yet. 1 for 1 seem too bad of a trade off from mafia POV
+Tatsu - no counter claim of being drained, so looks like a mafia victim for now. perhaps they expect her to not be lynched any time soon and be end game material without any role that could be dangerous. I don't really have an other read here
+Erin - looks town from list-making and info collection perspective. Vote-wise very save though
+Jinx - Kind of like "enemy's enemy is friend situation?". The Recruiter talk in the beginning of the game felt genuine

?Bran - maybe I'm bias :redface idk
?Marm - I feel like Marm posts too little and plays save
?Misha - Didn't particularly think she is playing save, but some arguments I couldn't follow
?Pigeon - some of their posts confuse me a lot and I don't have a lot of references from past games
?Demon - flippy floppy, but for now not a lynch option for me because of Baka

-Gry - Bit bored to explain, just think he is particularly antagonistic towards me for the day 1 lynch and that the argumentations are very manipulatively made. The robo choice seems like a good excuse to claim to be surviving nights. I particularly disliked how he revealed his robot as the very first, when he could have been blocking attempts on his life with the Hider action, if he were town
-James - nothing really changed about my assessment from prio day. Skeptical about his every move, maybe I'm also tunneling
-Sam - I also didn't like his reveal yesterday. Could be like one of those famous shortsighted Sam-plays like 1 Det result, could be just Mafia leeching. But against the Mafia theory I don't really see where that would go. Like, you're a Doctor that is just not dying, it will be suspicious at some point. So why say you have the gundam in the first place? Maybe just bad play mafia man
-Desin - vote-wise similar to James actually, but I give benefit of a doubt after today's explanation as I generally felt the same in this game with the unusual game mechanics and play style. not my prefered lynch today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On second thought, I think I will Vote Kill Evil after all.

Good night.
Hmm, care to explain?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
my logic for that is

for det 1 and 2 you need to have a lot of MHT 7 and 6, and for that you need to bid less, so higher risk to lose the bet. So I'd asume the weird sanity would be for the next two which require less MHT 5-4, makes more sense then bidding a lot and getting 3-4th det positions and have those be sane ones
Was thinking it might be the other way around, bidding less mht = more risk (higher chance to not get it) = higher reward bc the risk?
Unless I misunderstood you here and thats what you mean
But time will tell, its hard to really say for sure what it exactly is. Do think its likely our hosts have put in multiple sanities in there bc thats something that they’d definitely do
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
That makes no sense. Like 0.
Well said bhai



Night 1 if he distrusted you I can see. Night 2 is egregious though.



Some of the det might be yes :cookiehand
Regarding my Leech of Tatsu, given I have distrusted them, removing there Eva Capabilities feels strong enough (a penalty) to resolve them later.

Regarding Baka, I don't think merely because they have claimed Detective that they can be Trusted, something just feels off with there posting, very forced and a lot of posturising (like re-positioning to try and be optimistic like a snake 🐍 chasing prey)

If I recall, Baka has already lied about there EVA once (saw something about it in a glance) - I just declined to comment on mine until I saw Cresent Jinx's Question.

Voting a Low Poster could lead to another Holt scenario, we probably only have 1 Mislynch left and purely because Lawl dig us out of a real disaster.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Damn since I was writing that post so many bombs dropping.

@Demonspeed apparently doesn't believe Baka but votes me? So I flip town you're confirmed town though, although you didn't believe in her result. LMAO, you're on Baka's mafia team then, aren't you?

@AnimePigeon confesses to be doing the scum play draining Tatsu and votes Baka for her Detective bluff. Shouldn't we rather see if mafia takes her out though?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Was thinking it might be the other way around, bidding less mht = more risk (higher chance to not get it) = higher reward bc the risk?
Unless I misunderstood you here and thats what you mean
But time will tell, its hard to really say for sure what it exactly is. Do think its likely our hosts have put in multiple sanities in there bc thats something that they’d definitely do
that's exactly what I was saying, bidding less you get good sanity if you win, bid more you get bad sanity if you win
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Damn since I was writing that post so many bombs dropping.

@Demonspeed apparently doesn't believe Baka but votes me? So I flip town you're confirmed town though, although you didn't believe in her result. LMAO, you're on Baka's mafia team then, aren't you?

@AnimePigeon confesses to be doing the scum play draining Tatsu and votes Baka for her Detective bluff. Shouldn't we rather see if mafia takes her out though?
I'm not entirely sure - I'm coming from the POV that most have considered the Thief Eva as Mafia Aligned, so even if we did vote someone else today, who happened to be Mafia, I don't think that would clear Baka in my eyes, and most would assume that if I am Evil, I would forcibly trade Eva's with Baka.

So me voting Baka, is me showing I'm not interested in taking her Eva, I just think she's Evil and picked up the Detective Eva for credibility.

Whilst I could get behind a Desin Vote, I would prefer a Baka Vote over that.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Regarding my Leech of Tatsu, given I have distrusted them, removing there Eva Capabilities feels strong enough (a penalty) to resolve them later.

Regarding Baka, I don't think merely because they have claimed Detective that they can be Trusted, something just feels off with there posting, very forced and a lot of posturising (like re-positioning to try and be optimistic like a snake 🐍 chasing prey)

If I recall, Baka has already lied about there EVA once (saw something about it in a glance) - I just declined to comment on mine until I saw Cresent Jinx's Question.

Voting a Low Poster could lead to another Holt scenario, we probably only have 1 Mislynch left and purely because Lawl dig us out of a real disaster.
what sane person would pain a mark on them d2 ?

pidgeon you're beating around the wrong bush, at least try to come up with a better excuse not that i claimed i lost the bet for detective to be a mafia lie :))) if i was mafia I wouldn't have mentioned at all and just said i kept losing :) like some other players did.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Regarding my Leech of Tatsu, given I have distrusted them, removing there Eva Capabilities feels strong enough (a penalty) to resolve them later.
What makes you distrust Tatsu so much to target them twice in a row? Over other players I mean. Or what I'm trying to ask; what exactly is it about Tatsu that makes you feel she might not be town?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Demonspeed apparently doesn't believe Baka but votes me? So I flip town you're confirmed town though, although you didn't believe in her result. LMAO, you're on Baka's mafia team then, aren't you?
lol my thought too when saw demon vote you. Was like….. if evil is mafia then we get to vote you tomorrow demon? :XD
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
What makes you distrust Tatsu so much to target them twice in a row? Over other players I mean. Or what I'm trying to ask; what exactly is it about Tatsu that makes you feel she might not be town?
I thought Tatsu had a Weak Day 1 & Day 2 - so penalising or hamstringing them isn't that far-fetched, sure I could be off, and it was a risk, but if you don't take risks you won't see any big wins.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Damn since I was writing that post so many bombs dropping.

@Demonspeed apparently doesn't believe Baka but votes me? So I flip town you're confirmed town though, although you didn't believe in her result. LMAO, you're on Baka's mafia team then, aren't you?

@AnimePigeon confesses to be doing the scum play draining Tatsu and votes Baka for her Detective bluff. Shouldn't we rather see if mafia takes her out though?
I definitely don't know why he's saying that, you'd think he'd at least give the benefit of the doubt for a day like i chose to give you both... I'm not even gonna try to make sense of it, there are others who are way more sus today like pidgeon also nobody addressing the sam scenario either, gry's asleep james's sick ... sigh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What makes you distrust Tatsu so much to target them twice in a row? Over other players I mean. Or what I'm trying to ask; what exactly is it about Tatsu that makes you feel she might not be town?
and if he distrusts tatsu why is he voting a det claim with 2 results?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I definitely don't know why he's saying that, you'd think he'd at least give the benefit of the doubt for a day like i chose to give you both... I'm not even gonna try to make sense of it, there are others who are way more sus today like pidgeon also nobody addressing the sam scenario either, gry's asleep james's sick ... sigh
Gry will be here to vote me, don't you worry. He'll set his alert at 3AM if need to.

There's three hours still, I want to go to bed, but also don't want to die yet, but what can you do lol

So, if you don't want to vote Gry, who you voting?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top