Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Evil found no mech on her when targeting her N2. And we know the sickly mech was boarded at end of D2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Town you wouldn‘t. Mafia you surely sees the usefulness in it no?
So it's gotta be James or Brand? 🤔 Or is someone lying?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Town you wouldn‘t. Mafia you surely sees the usefulness in it no?
No I would have told the mafia team I would never be Jesus or sickly or noble or mason recruiter

Coz at some point I'd have to explain why I would choose lame roles and I would not be able to fake it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Cres is maybe possible but too unlikely. So not really many options left.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No I would have told the mafia team I would never be Jesus or sickly or noble or mason recruiter

Coz at some point I'd have to explain why I would choose lame roles and I would not be able to fake it
Weren‘t you sickly some game in the past? I thought you liked it.

If it isn‘t Bran I‘m really low on alternatives.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Cannot be James either, because Evil found on N3 that James has 7 points. The person we‘re looking for had 6 points on N3.
And factoring in the two deductions from Pigeon and one boost from me, it couldn't be Tatsu?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry, you're good trusting Evil?
What choice do I have at this point? You and many others trust him, since game start. If him and Demon are mafia we only have ourselves to blame, and many of you staunch Evil defenders on D2.

Assuming they are both town helps us make sense of this mess before game is over.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What choice do I have at this point? You and many others trust him, since game start. If him and Demon are mafia we only have ourselves to blame, and many of you staunch Evil defenders on D2.

Assuming they are both town helps us make sense of this mess before game is over.
So it's a choice
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Be back in an hour, I am not the sickly so explore options
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tatsu would have 6 on D2, and no matter which number she bid, she would lose 4(3 from pigeon 1 from decay), then lose another 1 to decay, then be healed for 3.

If her bid is X, the formula is:

(((6 - X) - 4) + 3 ) - 1

For X of 1, minimum bid, she would have 4 on N3 and 3 on D4 now. So unable to sickly on N3.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So she would need a bid of 0 to get the mech, which isn‘t possible, so can‘t be Tatsu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Crescent could be a troll of giant proportions losing town the game, so there‘s that option too I guess.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
  1. Do you think the sickly+noble person is a town?
  2. Do you think whoever temporarily entered killing mech on D2 and exited at end of N2, is town?
  3. Why do you think anyone would do the above regarding the killing mech? Could it be related to getting their mind stolen, or simply a mistake after two days of being able to read and understand the mechanic?
  4. Why would the above person not admit they did the oopsie with the killing mech?
  5. Do you think it fits town Marm to have bid a lot on Spy mech to the point she could only spy a single time?
  6. Do you think Pigeon would steal twice from Tatsu if he was mafia? Or if he was town?
  7. Assume a mafia took Mason Recruiter mech, who would be the most mafia beneficial target to recruit? Is Cres beneficial to recruit for mafia? Or does this target showcase a town Recruiter?
I the the Sickly could be a town. Today is their strongest day, they never be as strong anymore, and I can see the direction this vote combo goes, the Gry+Sam mafia theory.

The las vegas all-in mecha sounds town to me, I don't see one benefit doing it as mafia, which is why i tried to find them last night. Demotivation or lack of time for me were green options. But also a one time survival thing as Jinx said in the beginning of the game. I considered it too.

The bidding was weird, Baka put only 3 coins and got it, whereas others seemed to have failed with 6. Our only baseline was the open bid by Demon, everyone else was just stuck deciding how popular their option could be. And Baka and James instantly voted Demon so checking it in town was not an option.

Pigeon sounded town to me because of the steals. it very much confused me how the bird found Marmalade's robot.

Jinx is a good mason choice, i would have picked Jinx too, regardless of faction, I don't see the merit in this question tbh wdym?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Based on the votes and disables I would say Misha is Noble. It looks town to me because it was used so early too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I the the Sickly could be a town. Today is their strongest day, they never be as strong anymore, and I can see the direction this vote combo goes, the Gry+Sam mafia theory.

The las vegas all-in mecha sounds town to me, I don't see one benefit doing it as mafia, which is why i tried to find them last night. Demotivation or lack of time for me were green options. But also a one time survival thing as Jinx said in the beginning of the game. I considered it too.

The bidding was weird, Baka put only 3 coins and got it, whereas others seemed to have failed with 6. Our only baseline was the open bid by Demon, everyone else was just stuck deciding how popular their option could be. And Baka and James instantly voted Demon so checking it in town was not an option.

Pigeon sounded town to me because of the steals. it very much confused me how the bird found Marmalade's robot.

Jinx is a good mason choice, i would have picked Jinx too, regardless of faction, I don't see the merit in this question tbh wdym?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Based on the votes and disables I would say Misha is Noble. It looks town to me because it was used so early too.
Why wouldn‘t Sickly claim it then? I see not claiming + these choices = it is on a mafia.

Don‘t overgeneralize the bidding. It’s about Marm and the Spy mech. For someone to bid 6, means they are content with getting the action of 4 mind on N1, 3 mind on N2, etc.
Why would anyone want only one usage of Spy + 3 usages of SM that has very niche applications?

He claims he just wanted Banshee mech and thought it was on Marm, iirc.

The merit is, as mafia anyone you recruit is a confirmed town. Mafia recruiter would likely then use it on someone, whose confirmation is unlikely to help town. So does confirming Cres help more than confirming most other players, or less? Was it a safe pick?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also it can‘t be Misha. You said she had no mech N2. This Noble mech went away at end of D2.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I get the votes hold no favour for me but there's no way I'm sick noble. Even on the mafia team I would not bid for it.
Doesn't really matter if you like it. Mafia/Town benefits from stopping the rival team to get an Eva. It's not early game anymore.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Why wouldn‘t Sickly claim it then? I see not claiming + these choices = it is on a mafia.

Don‘t overgeneralize the bidding. It’s about Marm and the Spy mech. For someone to bid 6, means they are content with getting the action of 4 mind on N1, 3 mind on N2, etc.
Why would anyone want only one usage of Spy + 3 usages of SM that has very niche applications?

He claims he just wanted Banshee mech and thought it was on Marm, iirc.

The merit is, as mafia anyone you recruit is a confirmed town. Mafia recruiter would likely then use it on someone, whose confirmation is unlikely to help town. So does confirming Cres help more than confirming most other players, or less? Was it a safe pick?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also it can‘t be Misha. You said she had no mech N2. This Noble mech went away at end of D2.
We should be 8 towns and 4 mafia according to the opening post. Coming out as town to say they have 2 votes is kind of dangerous, this is a super good role late game.

Misha had no robot at the end of N2, and if that's when it went out the auction then it's not her. It must be Jinx then. The was no one sick on D3 and she was upset you claimed to have blocked her and she sicklied you. I asked her today and she dodged the question saying "didn't you read I said I am mason" - which has nothing to do with each other, as one is primary other is secondary role.

I don't know about Marmalade, dont ask me about Marmalade. I dont believe Marmalade and Pigeon are in one team, or that mecha trade wouldn't make any sense. Or could this be a backing each other up mafia game? It would explain how Pigeon didn't try to steal from someone without anything at all.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mason business is Mason business :hmph Either I’m the recruiter or the Mason. :hmph

But the press release is that we are not connected to Vandred. idk if that helps your reasoning Gry but you know my way of speaking
I guess it means you are MR and recruited someone?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
We will know more about marmalade after seeing who she robs tomorrow. She could take away your hider, then kill you next night, she could take my scout and do her own fake or real research, or sam's doc or everything else. But she complained her battery is low which is suspicious / convenient but the mechanic is new and blaming somebody to use it shit in a the first game is also not fair.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top