Cres so if I vote Sam will you not vote Sam? lol
Quote by you an hours ago.Do we have a list which evas where available per day?
Somehow in the back of my mind i thought there should be a history of it posted by hosts somewhere
I been planning to vote APCres so if I vote Sam will you not vote Sam? lol

The easy lynch is right there, hanging with 3 votes already Bear-chan. That's kinda funny innit that you say that. You also didn't like my James vote when lot of people were just complaining that I tunnel Gry. I should rather not vote at all if I listen to your advice.because it was posted one or two pages ago, and it gives me the impression that you are not interested in the information but you are more interested in a easy lynch opportunity
exactly you switched from gry to a low hanging fruit without any proper infoThe easy lynch is right there, hanging with 3 votes already Bear-chan. That's kinda funny innit that you say that. You also didn't like my James vote when lot of people were just complaining that I tunnel Gry. I should rather not vote at all if I listen to your advice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmmmm, switched from tatsu to pick marm, so he can force marm to either switch or forfeit the action and eject.Bran
Demon
Erin
Evil
James
Jinx
Marm
Misha
Pigeon
Sam
Tatsu
If Det was insane, it is Evil + Demon + 2 others. We probably lost if it is this, unless we lynch one of their 2 teammates.
if Det was sane, Evil + Demon are town and we are left with 4 mafias among: Bran, James, Marm, Misha, Pigeon, Tatsu. 4 in 6 chance sounds amazing but still a tough call.
I‘d really like to believe Erin, Sam and Jinx are town.
Of the 6 players, from the top of my head:
So among those 6 I‘d pick the likeliest ones to also be in a group with Evil and Demon if the Det was Insane, for max safety.
- Bran - a desin case of shady playstyle. Didn‘t do much wrong but also nothing right.
- James - there‘s a chance he was saved twice in the lynch. Some weird voting behavior as well. Confirmedly mechless according to Evil.
- Marm - convenient results, questionable bid amount, and otherwise another desin case. But not having made up a result on Vand to mislead us is in her favor.
- Misha - weird D1 posts but mostly sounded fine all game since. Some questionable thoughts in mech selection, or rather, in saving up for specific mechs.
- Pigeon - some good posts, some bad posts. Reasoning at times hard to follow. Stole twice from Tatsu then swapped Marm. Ironically all 3 are in this list of 6 names.
- Tatsu - got stolen from twice, got charged by Sam, very unlikely she could ever afford any mechs. Her posting style felt green in some days, but just feelings.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why ?will go out on a limb and say Pigeon is town
More then GryJinx who is your master? Do you trust them?
Bran and Cres are all goody goody so probably Bran. Cres is very susceptible to being played by scum with Masons.Method of elimination:
Evil - scout claim
Gry - prost/hider claim
Jinx - suspected sick/noble
Marm - stealer claim formerly spy/spirit backed up by pigeon
Pigeon - spy/spirit backed up by marmy
Sam - doc/healer claim backed up by tatsu
Tatsu -claims low HP backed up by pigeon/sam
Bran - says has nothing
Demon - ???what is he? banshee claim?
Erin - claimed all-in and no counter claim
Misha - claims nothing and N2 backed by evil
James - evil says has nothing
Method of elimination result - the Recruiter must be between Bran, Misha and Erin I think
I don't like either of these words at allMolevil‘s new digging project

Marm still has a couple nights for scrying no? I‘d think stealing my mech is a top tier choice for mafia.Why ?
Have we resolved how he knew about Marm Mecha ? Couldn't they be in the same team and made sure scrying type stay in their hands ?
Interstingly I read it completely opposite. hmmmBran and Cres are all goody goody so probably Bran.

It's Bran, isn't it?More then Gry
But who do you think it is Evil