Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Thats an option indeed, like lovers ?
I would say so. Then my guess would be Gry-mafia and Demon-Town Lover most likely. But who knows, my brain is mush at this point
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
You played well Mafia, it hurts to say, but you deserved to win.

Theres absolutely no way for us, to make you lynch all, even if all remaining townies locks on Bran, the penalities votes on James makes it impossible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know what you know, but I try to end the game already. But it won't even end if there is a blue among the reds. Hope not 😫
demon is mafia lol, he didnt deny. And Det was insane.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You played well Mafia, it hurts to say, but you deserved to win.

Theres absolutely no way for us, to make you lynch all, even if all remaining townies locks on Bran, the penalities votes on James makes it impossible.
I totally agree. We should have gotten rid of James long before and read the other mislynched person a little bit more. Those afk-pity saves are horrible play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways, can you guys just lock so we go on with our lives? <_>
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't get Crescent play, she has been trolling,, she was playing basically as a traitor, Mafia don't even need a traitor, when town are being traitors for fun. Misha is inconsistent, she point people and votes others. And I saw her reactions on people locking on Marm.

Theres no way for us to win, if demon got banshee, and he is likely Mafia, then he has an extra killing.

I believe Misha is the one who siclied gry, if evil is Mafia as I think he could have just made up results.
From my view as the town doctor I have to say she was a bit baffling. In a game where information was key, it was townies like Jinx whose secrecy worked against us the most. Had people been willing to be more forthcoming it could've pincered guys like Brand a lot more.

Running on assumptions like Det as well was something that seems to have played into mafia hands. It makes it even worse when I pointed out Copan's fetish for a certain det sanity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thats an option indeed, like lovers ?
If there is, it could be Bran given some of his slips imo, that or he was just sloppadonkskronked from all the bevvies 😵 Demon also a shout. Evil has too much bad luck with cancers (astro) to be a successful lover
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I hope you get better soon btw @James Rye
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Cmon Sam no need to hide it. It‘s you and me. We‘re the lovers.
No wonder you were unlynch and killable, having whole mafia and townie scum having your back. :nomoar
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
You played well Mafia, it hurts to say, but you deserved to win.

Theres absolutely no way for us, to make you lynch all, even if all remaining townies locks on Bran, the penalities votes on James makes it impossible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



demon is mafia lol, he didnt deny. And Det was insane.
Tis a little frustrating I catch Brandish Kill but it doesn't matter as Penalty Votes kill us.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
Votelil Bran I guess then
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
That's assuming that the spy usage was sane :whistle
Oh don't worry - I made sure it was Sane - I searched up the order of Sanities, hence when when I got the Scrying Eva I wasn't mad. Because I had 7 MHT to get the Sane Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Least you all know how terrible I am at this game and no one has seen me play well 😂 which is perfect for me maintaining my public image of being the Best Worst Player
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I totally agree. We should have gotten rid of James long before and read the other mislynched person a little bit more. Those afk-pity saves are horrible play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways, can you guys just lock so we go on with our lives? <_>
I might just not lock to have you wait 😂
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I didn't want to lynch Marm tbh but that's how the train was heading so I boarded
how convenient
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why not voting Bran, when he don't even deny being a scum ?


so yesterday votes are pretty much a great part of Mafia

To me Demon , evil, sam votes are questionable, there might be a town among them but I m not even sure.

Evil #1376, Demon #1473, Jinx #1527, Sam #1544/#1549, Bran #1546)

To me most likely Bran, Demon, Evil maybe Misha (she s too chaotic) or Sam.
Or evil /demon are town but I doubt given evil piling votes..

We have already lost they are piling the votes on James.

I don't get Crescent play, she has been trolling,, she was playing basically as a traitor, Mafia don't even need a traitor, when town are being traitors for fun. Misha is inconsistent, she point people and votes others. And I saw her reactions on people locking on Marm.

Theres no way for us to win, if demon got banshee, and he is likely Mafia, then he has an extra killing.

I believe Misha is the one who siclied gry, if evil is Mafia as I think he could have just made up results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok as expected all are mafia


Votelock Brandish
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I was struggling with my connection I wrote the post before demon, and sam voted.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

so its Demon, Dd, Evil Bran, sam ?


@Farfalla @Copy Panda please allow me to shoot all those scums :arf :handgun

@Demonspeed you re Banshee right, who did you mark?
I am unsure how you see me chaotic, but miss Evil gry trains and inconsistentency
same for sam


For me the james voters are clearly Mafia

@Marmalade, i am sorry i locked my vote so early , if i could i would have lynched sam to save you 😭 I am truly sorry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am pretty sure James is town, so as Marm was.

The mafia members are so out and about that they just don’t care at this point in the game

The game ends today with James miss lynch, there are to many votes stacked on him and we can not change the tides in towns favor anymore

Well played, my only regret is not tunneling and lynching Sam when i had the chance


I will be back at the end of the day and cast a vote for all that’s worth

GG


Also @Evil3ye, i am sure you will flip red, so i want to tell you i am pretty disappointed that i wasn’t one of your lynches 😤
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I won’t wait ig, votekillsam

this is for Marm 😤
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Least you all know how terrible I am at this game and no one has seen me play well 😂 which is perfect for me maintaining my public image of being the Best Worst Player
Just play some more games and you'll have one where it all fits. My evidence - SirSam has had a game he played well. I think.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
[l
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 5 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪

Voting 9/11
James x8 - (Anon Vote x4, Bran #1563/1565, Evil #1571/1575, Sam #1585, Demon #1591)
Bran x3 - (Pigeon #1557, Sam #1583, Erin #1592, Tatsu #1616)
Sam x2
- (Gry #1574, Misha #1618)


​
  • Player James starts with 4 penalties for missing the entirety of yesterday, neglecting to vote and post the required amount of time. He is penalized with minor and major penalty votes for committing two offences.​
​

DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ​
4 Penalty Votes feels a little harsh.

2/3 maybe but 4 makes it impossible to overcome.

Plus whilst James didn't talk much yesterday, they did Vote... (the Anon Vote) atleast that's my understanding (Sickly Night Before, then Noble Vote)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top