Most likely same tier, but Adori has a match-up advantage in having one of the ultimate spell-breakers (the most powerful among them if the lore holds on).
I think Adori annihilates him although they are supposed to be in the same tier. I just feel like Adori is going to be so based that only Enne will be able to match her.
If the 13 months counters his spells, I think It's possible.
You see, Adori is going after Baam, usually Luslec should be the one to fight her, right? But If she can deem him useless with her 13 month, then this would force Vaam to fight her instead. Just a compatibility thing.
If Adori could have beaten Luslec she would have gone after him long ago. At best we can say they're 50/50 and it'll be a difficult fight. One which Adori could get seriously injured and that's why she never went after him in the first place.
If the 13 months counters his spells, I think It's possible.
You see, Adori is going after Baam, usually Luslec should be the one to fight her, right? But If she can deem him useless with her 13 month, then this would force Vaam to fight her instead. Just a compatibility thing.
When I consider her stomping it's without the 13MS, it's obvious that she does with it. Assuming Luslec's main Position is Sorcerer and the Great Hook doesn't exist anymore(seems to be the case).
I am hoping for a fight between them once she arrives. It's the most logical outcome IMO but we never know. SIU loves blueballing.
If Adori could have beaten Luslec she would have gone after him long ago. At best we can say they're 50/50 and it'll be a difficult fight. One which Adori could get seriously injured and that's why she never went after him in the first place.
This sounds like a strawman argument. The empire was not actively trying to destroy FUG before Zahard's orders, and If you want to argue that about Adori, then you would have to argue the same about why Zahard or the 10 Family Heads didn't gang up to wipe out FUG...
When I consider her stomping it's without the 13MS, it's obvious that she does with it. Assuming Luslec's main Position is Sorcerer and the Great Hook doesn't exist anymore(seems to be the case).
I am hoping for a fight between them once she arrives. It's the most logical outcome IMO but we never know. SIU loves blueballing.
Adori sounds very different from Traumerei, Gustang or Urek. She arrives and gets the job done, I guess. She does not stop to talk or hold back. If SIU keep up this approach, there are chances she will arrive and slash FUG's place without warning, and SIU could use this to just force Baam to fight her since the start, without including Luslec, which would be very underwhelming to me, since I want to see two top towerborn fighting each other.
Adori sounds very different from Traumerei, Gustang or Urek. She arrives and gets the job done, I guess. She does not stop to talk or hold back. If SIU keep up this approach, there are chances she will arrive and slash FUG's place without warning, and SIU could use this to just force Baam to fight her since the start, without including Luslec, which would be very underwhelming to me, since I want to see two top towerborn fighting each other.
I want to believe it will happen but I can"t be 100% sure. SIU can find a way to separate them so that she'll be alone against Baam, or Luslec will try to run away with the others, or it'll be Baam and supported by Jinsung the jobber against her etc.
I like his looks, he looks awesome to me. In flashback he was more of an assassin type, like some Assassins Creed MC with hoodie. Nothing bad with that ofc, but not for me.
his flashback was horrible, crap hair design and all. His current look looks much better.
I don't get where the "edge lord" comes from as I don't see him as someone going out of his way to portray anything of the sorts. In fact he's super chill and laid back, even with those below him. Can't be because of the whole "wanting to see all the FHs die" thing, since that is as ancient as he is and I don't think that'll make him edgy or anything.
This sounds like a strawman argument. The empire was not actively trying to destroy FUG before Zahard's orders, and If you want to argue that about Adori, then you would have to argue the same about why Zahard or the 10 Family Heads didn't gang up to wipe out FUG...
his flashback was horrible, crap hair design and all. His current look looks much better.
I don't get where the "edge lord" comes from as I don't see him as someone going out of his way to portray anything of the sorts. In fact he's super chill and laid back, even with those below him. Can't be because of the whole "wanting to see all the FHs die" thing, since that is as ancient as he is and I don't think that'll make him edgy or anything.
Yeah. Current luslec is badass and stylish. He is based. How many characters can fight urek even if he was holding his strength without themselves going all out? Urek is portrayed as one of the current strongest outside of admins and god tiers like Enryu/phanta.
He absolutely couldn't. He tried to erase all proof of V/Arlene's existence but he couldn't erase FUG, so he just painted them with a dark brush and declared them a criminal organization to discredit them. If Jahad and the Family Heads really could completely eradicate FUG they would, that's what they do. Entire species were eradicated by them, entire populations destroyed, people cursed to never reproduce etc. That is what they do, they will do anything and everything to destroy their enemies, but FUG is still there, they're not as easily destroyed as you all would want to make it look for various reasons.
1. They're like a religion, you can't 100% stamp it out. At best you'll just have people at face value pretend that they're not part of it, but they are.
2. Luslec himself. Now I'm not suggesting that Luslec can fight/win against a Family Head, but he is definitely more than powerful enough to dispatch anyone else they send after him, and that might just include Adori too. If they fight, neither of them will walk out unscathed.
Yeah. Current luslec is badass and stylish. He is based. How many characters can fight urek even if he was holding his strength without themselves going all out? Urek is portrayed as one of the current strongest outside of admins and god tiers like Enryu/phanta.
Well more. He got to fight him without being injured himself. He got to make Urek bleed, something suggested by Urek himself hasn't happened in a long time. And no, I'm not including that little scratch from Bam, I'm talking about actually bleeding!
He managed to "imprison"(temporarily) Urek at least 3 times. He had a great showing against Urek that's for sure and his design is A+