Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 1-7 Spoilers & Discussion

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
This side story might end before ss4 starts.
All I want to see in Urek's side story are
1. The first time he met Headon.
2. Baekryun and Wolkhaisong.
3. Hon's test.

However, Demonspeed told me that SIU said he would reveal more about Urek's relationship with Garam later. Maybe he's making this happen.

Also, someone told me about the idea of him not wearing a cap. I can't imagine what his hair looks like without it. 😂
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Worst News EVer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We don’t need a series about You’re-A-Creep
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Do you think the story will start with him as an adult, entering to chase Phanta? Or will we see his childhood? When he looked like his Nemesis.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is no official name for the spin-off yet, is there?
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Do you think the story will start with him as an adult, entering to chase Phanta? Or will we see his childhood? When he looked like his Nemesis.
Pretty sure he entered as the way we see him now. His copy in the HF was the same as he is now unlike the younger copies of Zahard and Eduan
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pretty sure he entered as the way we see him now. His copy in the HF was the same as he is now unlike the younger copies of Zahard and Eduan
I know. I am asking if you think the story will start with him as an adult or if we'll see his childhood before he grew and entered etc.
 

Prince of the RL District

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
703
Reaction score
1,696
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Pretty sure he entered as the way we see him now. His copy in the HF was the same as he is now unlike the younger copies of Zahard and Eduan
Wait was this confirmed anywhere in the story that he came into the tower in Adult form? I assumed he came in as a child due to the appearance of his buggy sworn enemy in the hidden floor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I, like many others also thought the side story would be about Wangnan because I think SIU has alluded to this before?(Could be wrong)
But a story on Urek is still good. Explorations on the irregulars is always a positive for me. Just hope it's not all comedy like the Leroro and Quant one of s2.
I'm hyped!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait was this confirmed anywhere in the story that he came into the tower in Adult form? I assumed he came in as a child due to the appearance of his buggy sworn enemy in the hidden floor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I, like many others also thought the side story would be about Wangnan because I think SIU has alluded to this before?(Could be wrong)
But a story on Urek is still good. Explorations on the irregulars is always a positive for me. Just hope it's not all comedy like the Leroro and Quant one of s2.
I'm hyped!!
He definitely came as an adult. He was already stronger than Thor when he came and his Nemesis wasn't at that level.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
SIU can cook a looooot with this spin-off. Let's see how brave he is and how much he's willing to show. I won't set my hopes up just in case, but it certainly looks very promising.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
I know. I am asking if you think the story will start with him as an adult or if we'll see his childhood before he grew and entered etc.
Nah, I pray it doesn’t go that far back. Since this is supposed to lead up into S4, I believe it’ll be about Wingtree and what went on after Traum’s death from Urek’s POV!!!
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,571
Reaction score
3,571
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We will see a glimpse how S4 will be with this spin off. Will the writing continues to go downhill or will the reputation of even season being the best continues? wonder if SIU will show a new perspective about UM, sth we don't know about him or will the old questions be answered.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed will there be a specific thread for the spin off here, or will another forum for each episode be opened besides the usual Tower of God?
There will be a specific thread pinned. Only one for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just renamed and pinned this thread.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
can’t believe SIU is doing this to me!
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,571
Reaction score
3,571
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 
Top