Games Mafia Game 135 - Omo From Down-Under - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,594
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, mate, it's been a fun one. It was pretty tough to design and run the game solo between deadlines. I mean, I'm used to hosting in busy periods, but to really have to get work done and go from appointment to appointment, it's rough. Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun reading this game.

Mafia played a strong game. They even did some 5D mindfuck plays totally intentionally. Town I don't think had the wrong attitude, but did have trouble getting their ducks in a row. I'll share some post-game thoughts later, taking my own outback rat (my cute Copana) to the vet for the first time in a bit.

Thank you all for playing familia, congrats to the winners, hope everyone had fun in outback landia ❤

.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Rewarding a successful prostitute with a change in alignment, boo
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
An aussie land theme with no giant spider/chimera ants ;arf
So some of us are already illusions, dead before being killed !?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Not a fan of custom roles games, hope we'll keep repeating and repeating what they do, but mine is at least pretty simple.

I'm a cutie pie, or the one that thinks he is one :swoon
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Votekill juvs, idk rat rivals or something
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Cunt. Fucken Sam :lmao

Fumbler :feelsgoodman

I like my role, find it a bit ironic considering my animal. Hope do to some swooping. Birds are known as Big Ange up in Queensland.
lol, your namesake, they're giving you Aus-related feats here smh

Your Ange Slot hint could go another way, Sam hates the magpies footy team.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I feel like this entire game is an inside joke between Sam and Brandish or something
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Feels good to be playing again. Hilariously rude animal descriptions xD
I’m split on custom games- love the fresh roles and ideas but it’s also a hassle getting used to them.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,885
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Rewarding a successful prostitute with a change in alignment, boo
It is like the ladies and men of the night are only in it for the money!

Really like my personal australian animal, its very cute
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Votekill Erinyes

this one started and is slated to end at an inconvenient time so just getting this in now
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So Brando is the illusion producer... mhh wonder what that is about to come out like that... if it's the only townie roles that can really threaten mafia, maybe not so smart to say it, or?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe there are more, but lets see what happens
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm out for a beach day on an other island. Don't have mobile data so will catch up later
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hello, I got a snake, some of roles are confusing, but from what I grasp I could be me, another role or an illusion.



G’day mate, are you a cunt?


Gnosia is a new anime(still ongoing) that’s a mafia game/werewolf related theme. It’s quite relatable if you know mafia games.

I also was wondering what the letters are, didn’t think of Day or passive roles.
what the... no
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why are australian animals so itchy
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Good day, thanks for the game Sam and Pan, avis are really cute. The joke potential with this role list is off the charts :lambirb

Considering theres ten custom roles and an allegory of vanilla with the QP we can expect repeating roles on both sides, namely President, Quack, Clown, the two death roles or the cunt (which makes 6 curiously). I would assume no SS of sorts since its not in the rolelist.

@Copy Panda @SirSamuel016 I would ask if BelDinner Date has sanities like the regular detective or if its straight up as it is, thank you.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,594
Gender
Female
Country
China
Good day, thanks for the game Sam and Pan, avis are really cute. The joke potential with this role list is off the charts :lambirb

Considering theres ten custom roles and an allegory of vanilla with the QP we can expect repeating roles on both sides, namely President, Quack, Clown, the two death roles or the cunt (which makes 6 curiously). I would assume no SS of sorts since its not in the rolelist.

@Copy Panda @SirSamuel016 I would ask if BelDinner Date has sanities like the regular detective or if its straight up as it is, thank you.
No sanities, just a regular (M)det
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Right, forgot about the Fumbler, it could have a mafia counterpart aswell.

So Dinner Date can straight up confirm people one by one, very powerful but if its only one I guess it fits. There are no more investigative roles in the fray + theres a permanently potential mafo in the Clown.

Is people in favour of hinting or does it betray the purpose with the closed rolelist? Most roles here dont synergize well with an open game, but then again mafia works in shadows.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In other matters, I have trust issues with Bran after the last game we shared and he likes claiming early even as scum, but Quack is not necessarily mafia. Would rather check up interactions and share some talk before coming to conclusions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top