Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's a goofy setup where there doesn't seem to be many active roles....idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways, need to vote as contingency in case I can't make it back to catch up in time

Votekill Faust extra hyper play, maybe it's something, maybe it isn't. Not pushing a vote suggestion necessarily unless he does something weirder.
Weak sauce vote tho. Why a player that is engaging?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I used my role , i checked hints /claims, was going to save Nash but i assumed a doc would. then went for mazi, only bc he said he has an active night role, i assumed he if town he could be targetted.

I didnt protect kami, as i didnt expect mafia to go for him,
No mention of me at all? I thought you loved me???
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Weak sauce vote tho. Why a player that is engaging?
It's more placeholder and a retaliatory vote for trying to gangbang me yday could also be considered weaksauce

Should I have just voted for someone who forgot the game was happening at all? Also quite dull.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I said, I'm not lobbying for anyone to vote for him, if they do they're sus
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm Restless Spirit
I must reveal, I am a restless spirit!
So we have:
Two restless spirits (one that started with NVD)
Erin who claims bodyguard
Gry who claims and looks like a Noble of some sort
_____________
Juvs the Healthy Townie
Kami the Psych / TSC

Not sure what to make of the two restless spirits
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Two Restless Spirits + Noble/Mafia Noble and Non-Voter Disease.

Voting Game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good thing we figured this setup early.

So it's very likely Mostly Mafia Lover + Townie Lover setup as well.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Two Restless Spirits + Noble/Mafia Noble and Non-Voter Disease.

Voting Game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good thing we figured this setup early.

So it's very likely Mostly Mafia Lover + Townie Lover setup as well.
If its Maf1 Maf2Lover TownLover TSC then would Maf1 be pushing their teammate hard right now is what I'm wondering.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If that was the case it'd be Sam with Hardy/Gry/Holt from the looks of it.

Potentially Holt + Sam given the way they butted heads.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
No mention of me at all? I thought you loved me???



Isnt julia your love ?



I have good vibes from sam, Gary doesnt scream especially scum to me, so is nash, mazi.
-2 restless spirit huh
-I dont like the juvii lynch.

And i need to catch a vote now.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nash did you claim any role?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If its Maf1 Maf2Lover TownLover TSC then would Maf1 be pushing their teammate hard right now is what I'm wondering.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If that was the case it'd be Sam with Hardy/Gry/Holt from the looks of it.

Potentially Holt + Sam given the way they butted heads.
Damn you really feel that way about me? 💔
I hope you have a change of heart
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
-I dont like the juvii lynch
It was bad. I dunno why Hardy and GrySun were thinking. Probably scum. The third Anon Voter is definitely scum.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It was bad. I dunno why Hardy and GrySun were thinking. Probably scum. The third Anon Voter is definitely scum.
has gry confirmed it was his vote, or maybe someone else to frame him, where did he say he is noble ?

@SirSamuel016 so sorry i wont have time to do a recap, and i will be mostly afk in a couple of hours, dont you mind do recap thxs 3
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Two Restless Spirits + Noble/Mafia Noble and Non-Voter Disease.

Voting Game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good thing we figured this setup early.

So it's very likely Mostly Mafia Lover + Townie Lover setup as well.
Since it seems the setup of this game is all about voting there's probably a Troublemaker as well.

Panda (Farfalla + Vandred) Gaem
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Holt Badass Cowboy Claim
So I was gonna bring up how I'm skeptical a full claim is good atm but you seem to just being doing it for everyone.......
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
No but I've hinted
Where was your hint?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So I was gonna bring up how I'm skeptical a full claim is good atm but you seem to just being doing it for everyone.......
It's best to claim now given the setup. A lot of roles involving voting + non-voting disease.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Where was your hint?
If I point you to them are you gonna scream my role out lout in forums like you did literally everyone else??

:arf
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
With how the votes went and role claims we can find Mafia.

The scum sealing Juviii's fate on Day 1 lynch is very bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I point you to them are you gonna scream my role out lout in forums like you did literally everyone else??

:arf
Of course.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I could've used NVS on Juviii Night 1!!!!!! That was a perfect play! She even voted for herself when I ask people to whom should I use the NVS!

#JusticeForJuviii
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No one else claimed Healthy Townie!!!!!!!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Plus I'm not Mafia. I have a passive Townie role.
Are you going to claim Healthy Townie? lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top