raeko or faust? or maybe dd but thats not happeningLots of pages, hm. *Yawn*
Good morning.
Guess we're going with Gry today.
Alright then, lets see then.
raeko or faust? or maybe dd but thats not happeningLots of pages, hm. *Yawn*
Good morning.
Guess we're going with Gry today.
Alright then, lets see then.
I feel like he was powerwolfing but most don't seem to agreeWhy Faust? I think he's a silly (kind word) town
Ngl you're still not a bad flip tooWell adios if its me
Wot that mean
Well, its fine for now. No need to vote switch in a panic, lol.raeko or faust? or maybe dd but thats not happening
What?Fuck it
Votelock Raeko
I'd shitimagine I just voted gry btw
| Player | Vote 1 | Vote 2 | Lock 1 | Lock 2 |
| DD | - | #696 Hardy | #655 Gry | |
| Faust | #638 Gary | #638 Nash | #984 Hardy | #1124 Gary |
| Gary | #668 Nash | #668 Gry | ||
| Gry | - | - | - | - |
| Hardy | #658 Nash | #658 Holt | #1096 Gary | #762 Holt |
| Holt | #661 Hardy | #661 Gry | #769 Hardy | |
| Mazino | #865 Gry | #865 Holt | #1036 Gry | #1036 Holt |
| Nash | #771 Holt | #771 Gary | #1089 Holt | #1116 Gary |
| Sam | #754 Holt | #854 Faust | #929 Holt | #1117 Sam |